Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

PlaytechNZ

Love your solution, saving us TONS of time solved many of our pain points. The are friendly and easy to deal with. Highly recommended for all seller that have multiple vendor feed

House Plant Shop

this app is saving me lot of time and money with all of the various integration and feed options. highly recommend!

EZYCORE

I use this app to sync with my supplier's server over FTP-Download that provided me with daily updates from my supplier's database of over 2000 products in an XML file format that updates my Shopify store precisely with ease. Great app!

Burkes Cycles

We have used Stock Sync to connect an online store to over a dozen suppliers. The suppliers were using a range of different systems & Stock Sync worked with each of them. If we ever got stuck the Stock Sync support staff were responsive & helpful. Very pleased with this app.

Marnics Mobile

Thank you for this app it saved us!!!!!! Looking for more features , who can I speak to? Looking forward to hearing from you! :D

SamiraBoutique

really love their app and the amazing customer service and fast respond. they alway ready and willing to help no matter the problem.

One Kitchen and Bath

Raj has been extremely helpful and responsive. App is easy to navigate and provides much needed functionality.

Village Cycles

Great app, easy to setup works as it says. Excellent support that was quick and helpful. would recommend

D.U.A.

The developers responded quickly and effectively to an issue I was having and it was quickly resolved. I recommend them.

FantasiesArea

Best of the best. When i have problems, they always helps. No matter how many times they need to try , they always fix It. 100 points for you!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61