Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google Sheet or any other feed

Piiong

The best app I came across. if you are new or don't have time to figure things out this is your rescue. simple to apply. this app save my life after contacting many expert to fix my missing images non of them could do it. I am very Happy :)

Daiz

Using it on my third store and this app is great as usual. Fantastic support team and the most affordable, convenient syncing app out there.

Red Yeti Records

This app is great for managing inventory across multiple platforms. The customer service is very responsive too!

www.Eastvillage.uk.com

Stock Sync has made it simple to import and export products with our East Village vendor and retail partners - highly recommended!

GamerHouseMx

Incredible! I was looking for something like this over years... Stock Sync saved my neck in a very important stage of my online store, where the sales were going up, but I wasn't able to keep up. There are many features that will help you connect with all your suppliers in a wide range of methods: from a single csv file to a database connection with another shopify store! One feature I enjoyed and I can't find it anymore is the ability to download three kind of update reports present in the feed activity log: "failed product", "store unmatch" and "updated info". They were VERY useful to detect problems, give some comfort and security about the update process. For the developers: future updates could consider a new feed method for updating products: XML "queries". Right now, you can only add ONE single XML file, but could be more useful (at least for me) you could specify several URLs where each one works like a XML query. Actually, we have a provider working like this, and right now we download each XML "query" in separate files, combine them with Excel and then upload the file. Thank you for the amazing work you're doing!

My Deluxe Gifts

My experience has been horrible! I couldn't understand their instructions to add any feeds or make any adjustments so their support team did it for me. Then, I had to update my feeds after I found out they hadn't been working for 2 months due to the fact I was supposedly on a trial period, but I didn't receive any notifications to let me know! Once I paid for the level of service I needed, which was confusing so I was charged 4 times in a matter of hours, but they said I had to contact Shopify for that...Anyway, I ran the feeds to update only to realize that one of the feeds was set up as Cost/Quantity, which ERASED ALL OF MY RETAIL PRICES on my products and changed them to Wholesale. So, of course, I lost revenue since customers bought the items at wholesale! I notified, their support team, which takes about half a day to answer or longer, so it's not within a couple of hours as advertised! They said they fixed it, but upon checking, no they didn't...So now, I'm still waiting for them to fix it back to the correct retail price..... In the meantime, all those products had to be removed from my website. This is not like other Apps where you just answer the questions: What is your mark-up? You input the number and it's done. With this app you need to have more experience with coding or it will frustrate you! However, their support team set everything up for me, but the sad thing is the end result was NOT what it should have been! I don't recommend it and the only reason I'm not removing it at this time is because one of my current vendors uses it and nothing else, so I'm stuck until I decide to part ways with my vendor. They get 2 stars for their support team! Update: 12/5/20...They fixed the issue after a few more tries and my feeds are now working properly. I have also reloaded all my products after several hours of work, lost revenue, and clients. They have asked me a couple of times to update the 2 Stars I gave them on my review due to the fact they finally fixed the issue as they have been in business for 5 years with 5 stars and their team's current low morale as they want to end the year on a positive note..... While I can understand how my review may impact them, if I change the stars and my review that would be deceptive and not a true reflection of my experience with them. Additionally, their request is offensive due to their lack of consideration to the impact it had on my business and my team's morale. We had to spend many unnecessary hours to reload all our products and double check pricing in addition to what I already captured in my review. Everyone's experience is different, but this was mine.

December 4, 2020

We sincerely apologize for the bad experience you had. We understand that was some miss align of expectations and communications of what Stock Sync can do and how our support team handles your inquiry. Yes, we understand Stock Sync might require some understanding before it can bring great benefits to your store. Stock Sync is designed for a wide range of usage we will continually improve the app and improve our support to educate and guide our users to run a successful store.

Boldig Home

I did not really figured out fast enough how to set up an FTP server connection. This says more about me than it does about the app though. With the help of customer service, I was able to enjoy the full potential of the app in no time!

Lair's Hallmark

Since we are mainly a brick and mortar store with an independent POS system, Stock Sync does a great job of helping keep our website quantities up to date. And, it is SO easy to set up and use.

Rugs Aura

Great customer service, quick to respond and very easy to communicate with. Solves all of my issues within hours. Highly recommend!

My Breeches | Pikeur

A really great and efficient app! Works a lot better than other similar ones I tried before. The support team are extremely helpful and quick at responding.