Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

California Motorcycles

This app works very well with different feed formats, very easy to use and very powerful at the same time. The support is fabulous!

Decals Hut

terrible support, they dont refund they waste time and i suggest if you need actual help to avoid this APP.

Raj and his team of timewasters will respond back every 24 hours to lead you into an endless time waste.

horrible support for an app that charged me 50$ only to waste a week of my time and am now spending a week fighting to get a refund.

shopify support should be ashamed of leading their users into a time waste trap like this sorry excuse Raj and his team of clown run

July 20, 2020

We are very sorry about the bad experience. I believe Raj already did our best to help out with 10 new products imported and 2000 over quantities and prices updated. We received your refund request and we reply that you have to contact the Shopify Billing team (Stock Sync is not Shopify billing team). This is how most apps on Shopify works. Again please ask for a refund from the Shopify Billing team. Our app is using Shopify billing we can't perform any refund except for refund as application credits which is very limited by Shopify.

B Brave Clothing

5 STARS! This has helped us link all stock to our supplier, I wasn't sure how to change a rule, emailed support and got a super-fast and friendly reply explaining how to do it and if I wanted them to do it for me to save me time. I am really grateful for their support and this will save me as a business, HOURS every day, so we can focus on what we do best as a brand. A 14 day trial is massive, and we'd updated everything within a couple days, magic! One of those apps you didn't know you needed, and now can't live without! Amazing thank you! Work smart and get this app now.

Pruébatelo en tu casa

Great app!!! Easy to use after you get the hand of it. Also the team was very quick to respond, even customized a plan for us and it works perfectly!

Ride and Go Electrics

I found the app difficult to set up and confusing but the team was responsive to my emails and I eventually got it working. It works great and does exactly what I want it to do. Update: I recently upgraded my account to add more feeds. Again I had difficulty setting it up and staff were there to get me up and running within 24 hours. They also checked my stock sources in advance to confirm that I would be able to connect to the sources with the app before upgrading. Great customer service! Thanks Stock Sync!

FCS Australia

Great tool. The team were quick, friendly and easy to deal with. They were able to customise the feed settings to satisfy my unique requirements which has saved my team a heap of time. Recommended.

Bulk-Grocer

Extremely responsive support team. Well written and accurately working app. I've been very happy with my experiences using Stock Sync!

Cowboy Outlets

We used this App to add/update all the products from the Distributor into our Shopify store. The App is running well till now with some minor issues. The Support team is really helpful in resolving those minor issues too.

OASEAS

AMAZING support. They are attentive and try to offer you solutions while driving you through the process.

Mindful Muse

Awesome app and awesome support. Got some issues do to how my supplier handles their inventory, but we figured a way out to use Stock Sync anyway. Thanks again – works like a charm!