Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

The Little Gift Hive Ltd

I have used this app for sometime now and although I have found it a steep learning curve the admin support have been brilliant and helped me get up to speed and on a number of occasions fixed my feed mapping issues speedily - definitely recommend this app and their staff. Although I am only giving it a 4 as it's not as user friendly as a novice would have liked and takes time to get your head around but I suppose that's the same with all software.

Lumbuck

This app helps me a lot! I also would like to mention that the support is awesome! Very quick and high quality respons!

Zebra Vegan Shop

This App is great ! Do not hesitate to use it !
The assistance team is very professional and supportive. I asked for help and they gave an quick answer, they are doing a good job helping until the problem is totally solved ! Thanks Stock Sync !

Fase Wear Sverige

There is nowhere to contact the support team which makes it hard if you have a specific request hence the low rating.

January 24, 2021

Hi there,

We are very sorry for the bad experience on Stock Sync. Our team is quite sad about the 2-star app reviews.

You can always contact us using these 3 ways: One can be found on the Stock Sync page on the top menu by clicking on 'Support' and 'Contact Us’.

The second is when setting up the feed, it will be at the bottom of the settings.

The third will be the Shopify app listing and click on the 'Get Support' button.

We are doing our best to help it works. Would you reconsider the review and give us another chance?

Warm regards,
Azza

Houux

If you like wasting time this app isn't for you. If you like saving time and don't fancy spending hours a day stock keeping then you need this in your life. Best on the market hands down

Island Cycle

The app is great, works as we expected and the people in support is probably one of my best experience ever, pretty responsive and very, very useful. we totally recommend the app and the team behind. WELL DONE!

WildFox Gear

I have been communicating with their support about a more complex integration and they have been GREAT! Very responsive and working really hard to figure it out with me.

Kernelle

The app works perfectly and the team is available to help !
I recommend it as it is a real time saving.

Nomination South Africa

Great app, so many options and excellent service and advice received from their support team........

KORRES D-A-CH GmbH

Super responsive, great support. Lovely to work with. The app is rich on functionality. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75