Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

trioFIT

Great support team and a very nice tool for updating your shopify inventory automaticly. Love it!

Greetings from Germany!

FUN FACTORY GmbH

we are currently in a test phase of our shop. The customer support from Stock Sync is great and we got very quick solutions. Thank you.

Girls.co.uk

After using Syncee the scam app, I was very happy to install and start using this one. Works very well and has many useful features for any store owner that wants to import feeds in any format in to their stores - be it feeds from their own warehouses of that of their suppliers. Very easy to use and works well. Pricing a little on higher side for importing big lists at first run, but its worth it. Unlike other apps I have tried, such as Syncee app (which is absolute junk btw!), this was everything I needed. Well done all!

Brands4all

We have been using Stock Sync for almost three months now. We are using it to add new products to our shop (once per day automatically), and to update already created products (four times per day automatically). If you want to run the processes manually you can do so unlimited times during the course of a day. To feed both processes with data we are using the same XML file.

Note that both processes are treated and charged separately.

The app itself is quite user friendly, but there is still some room for improvement. There are some bugs here and there also. But so far, the staff (Jor and Raj) are pretty quick in responding to your queries, and getting things patched if need be. Usually they respond within a day, while it has not been rare to hear back from them in hours, or even minutes!

All things considered, we believe the app definitely delivers what it promises at a very reasonable price. Recommended!

Konstantinos Sakkas - brands4all.myshopify.com

Tecnista

Works perfectly. We used to have a problem with syncronization because of how our file was internally generated, but the Stock Sync's staff (especially Jor!) were really helpful and they patiently managed to find the best possible solution for us!

Hvitt.fo

Really useful app which saves me a lot of time manually updating my sites. Their support, if you'll ever need it, is the best.

Perfumea

Excellent app, and most of all excellent support.
When others told me that there is no possibility to connect my store with wholesaler warehouse, or when they wanted to charge me 600+ Euros, Stock Sync team just in few days have made totally new connection and made my syncing possible.

So, long story short, app recommended for everyone with small and big catalogues.
Once again, great support!!!

Dejan

Perfumea

yeehawcowboy

great app! strongly recommended.. They answer every question.. thank you so much!i ue it for inventory update only.. but you can do a lot with it!

3foxden

This app makes my business life 10000x's easier! Its easy to sync products, it updates in seconds, and truly takes hours of work off my shoulders.

Crave & Envy

Stock Sync is absolutely amazing. Before I discovered the app, it took me several days to load all my inventory into my store. Now, I have a feed set up and it automatically loads on a schedule... it adjusts stock from my suppliers, too, if I have a feed from them!
Additionally, the guys and gals at Stock Sync are so very helpful. Whenever I have a question or didn't do something correctly, I can chat or email them. When I email, I get a response during the next business day or even sometimes the same day.

If you are looking for an inventory app that will make your life incredibly easier... just get Stock Sync!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47