Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or ANY feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

HIJABIUM

App is very good. I have a XML file but i couldn't find that how can i add this file to my shopify store. Thanks to this app and their helping i fix this issue

eesome collective

Great app!! Very handy and it saves a lot of time when you need to upload your inventory. Highly recommended!!

A Cottage in the City

I have tried a few inventory apps and have researched many more and this app is hands down the best one! It is super easy to use and the support is fantastic! You can keep a live inventory, change pricing, add products all with no coding knowledge. I couldn't be happier, I just wish I found them sooner!

casaza store

Stock is not updating for products. Having to manually edit thousands of SKUs is a major pain. What's worse is stock not updating is leading to customers buying out-of-stock items. Sent support an urgent email and haven't received a response since June 2020.

January 4, 2022

We apologize for the unfortunate experience that you have encountered with our system. We believe there is a misconfiguration in the setting of the feeds. This can be resolved by editing back the settings.

We have already replied to your emails and even sent a new one but haven't received any response yet.

Please reach out to Stock Sync - support@stock-sync.com.

We truly look forward to hearing from you again.

The Retail Warehouse

We just started using this app for FTP connection with our suppliers. Works perfectly fine, and the support team is very helpful.

Deals499

well designed app and solid results which gives satisfaction on data integrity. Using this app for all my updates of inventory and etc.

Büssli-Shop GmbH

App does what it should. I had a problem and got help from the support within hours. Thank you very much!

Mr. und Mrs. Love

Die App macht genau das was sie soll. Auf jeden Fall zu empfehlen. Über den Support erhält man immer eine Antwort. Macht weiter so.

Kitchen & Company

We have used this app for a while on three stores. It is great when it works, but it rarely works correctly. But there are not many options out there and they do have good support, but they cannot fix what does not work

December 19, 2021

We are sorry for the experience that you are having. We understand managing 3 stores can be a hassle. We can see from the logs that the emails are received and processed successfully. Please do contact us at support@stock-sync.com so we can help you with the configuration. We really like to help you to resolve the issue.

Faire-Sache

The app - if you set it up correctly - is great. I didn't have it set up correctly, then wrote to support and they helped me very well. Now everything works perfectly. Thanks a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94