Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google Sheet or any other feed

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

Usé la aplicación para actualizar el inventario de un proveedor, parece una buena app el soporte es aún mejor. Me ayudó mucho para la configuración, todavía tengo que solucionar algún problema pero estoy seguro que estaré contento.

Gottex Wholesale ROW

I used this app to update the inventory on our site automatically on daily basis. It works very well. Wish it could be scheduled more frequently to allow inventory update close to real time (it only allows an update every 12 hours on the basic subscription).

Relax At Home

Great app. Does what I need it to do. Great support when there are any problems and they get back to you within a day. This app saves me so much time, worth every penny.

Pin A Deal

Wow! Very terrible! I tried to upload using the CSV and then it only worked for some fields. So the rest of the fields I had to do it Manually. Now it erased most of my newly added product. Terrible!!!!!

June 14, 2021

We are sorry for the unfortunate experience that you have encountered with our system. We believe there is a misconfiguration in the Add Feed, as the Add Feed does support working on most of the fields on Shopify.

The erased products were due to your request to undo the import of the newly added products and return the credits back. Please correct us if we understood this wrongly.

Please reach out to Stock Sync - support@stock-sync.com. We can surely help you reimport the products completely as required.

We truly look forward to hearing from you again.

Australian Discount Store

Great app - works well without any issues and saves us a lot of time. We have been using this app now for more than 12 months and have not had a single issue with it - highly recommend if you need to bulk update/add products via spreadsheets.

UGREEN Switzerland

Great Support Team! Had some issues, they are really professional, resolved all my issues quickly. Really usefully App to Sync stock values,.

Velo Workshop

Super Helpful Great App. Support Staff are responsive to requests and the App just does what its supposed to. Great pricing with the ability to pay as you grow

barrel slug

trying to use the app to get stuff on shopify so far seams easy dont know what else to say just trying to get to 100 characters

Thebestshop4u

This app has high rating score for a reason. Its super easy to use and the support center is very helpful.

Thames & Kosmos

The app does everything it is supposed to and is user-friendly. I received a very fast response when I needed to contact their customer support. Very helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85