Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Automated inventory update from Google, SFTP,XLSX or ANY feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dynamicpetsupplies.com

I used this app to manage inventory. I am still confused on how it works but my contact that helped me set this up was very helpful. My confusion is mostly my fault

ALV by Alviero Martini Shoes

Just what it takes to move content from/to Shopify to/from external locations; excellent customer service, very responsive and to the point

Cutestpetsupplies

StockSync helped me create my customized inventory syncing with thousands of products and multiple criteria to keep my inventory up-to-date.

Silvee.lt

They had been very helpful with all the questions I had. The customer support solved all my problems with integration. Recommend!

Aviva Dallas

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Yun Hai Taiwanese Pantry

Does exactly what it's advertised to do! We use this to sync our inventory numbers on a daily basis and works great. The customer support replies very quickly and has a great understanding of the in's and out's of the sync. Great app!

Around The House Furniture

First time i've used the stock sync app and OMG my mind is absolutely blown. I could cry at the amount of hours, spent manually stock checking my 1200+ catalog and the amount of sales ive lost due to products being out of stock but not displaying as that on the store. I receive a daily excel spreadsheet from my supplier with stock levels but didnt know how to implement this to my store. Stock sync made this SO easy, and I'm not the most technical person! Definitely worth its weight in gold. thank you so much!

ca-boutique.tintin.com

Took a while to get syncing to work but once I figured it out, this app is perfect! Can now upload inventory, prices and so much more when needed. So flexible, so many options to make life easier, automatic syncing available. This app is perfect!

Adore the Decor

A great app that really helped us sync inventory. We take customer service very seriously, so any app that can provide support quickly, and thoroughly are always apps worth keeping! We reached out to the app support team before purchasing to get some questions answered, and they replied back quickly, and thoroughly by explaining the features, and providing excellent support. They made us comfortable trusting them and removed any hesitations we had. It was incredibly easy to use, and they have multiple file formats you can integrate with, and multiple sync options. Great job guys!

Bike Ahead

I was very impressed with there customer service so far. They replied quickly and gave me an extended trial period so I can make sure the app is for me. Wow! thank you!