Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

SLATE + SALT

I'm convinced these reviews are fake. I spent nearly 2 weeks of going back and forth with support simply asking how to link products properly on what should have been a simple integration to my Shopify store. I was attempting to link my products to download for dropshipping and the app completely messed up my products switching hundreds of product names, prices, descriptions and inventory numbers. I didn't even upload anything to my website! I simply attempted to make a file of products to export from the extremely thin explanation. I had no idea that simply trying to import products to the app could result in such a mess. I made the mistake of not backing up for 2 months so now I have to go through hundreds of products manually and check and fix everything and physically recount all of my inventory. Maybe this is different for uploading products for drop shippers, but to download to share, beyond a waste of time!

January 15, 2020

Dear Lyndsay, we are sorry for the bad experience you had on Stock Sync. We really like to help you get Stock Sync to help automate the update of inventory on your stores. We can see that Stock Sync has updated 61 but it update wrongly because of a wrong configuration. Please let us know if you like to give us another chance and we will help you get it to work.

MARKA-TECH

Great app, it helped me for my business. nothing to say, excellent service, I wish you successful continuation

January 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and thank you for wishing us. We also wish you to be successful. Please let us know if you ever need any assistance. We are more than happy to help.

Utah Furniture Deals

Easy to use product and incredible customer service. I sent an email at 9 PM on a Sunday night and received a response with the fix within 10 minutes. AMAZING!

January 29, 2020

Thank you for the review. You are amazing too. We hope to serve all our users better and quickly to avoid any issues. Please do not hesitate to reach us. We are always ready to help everyone.

Official Watches

Such a useful app and a great customer service. I will for sure recommend the app to inventory management.

January 9, 2020

Very much appreciated. Our team feeling great to received reviews at the beginning of 2020!

Sokomart Online

I have recently installed this App and I quite impressed with the Apps capability and the professional support behind it. I highly recommend for anyone considering an inventory update App on the Shopify platform.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! We hope to continue to provide better services to all merchants.

Techall Computers

I found it really easy to set up the feeds and use the filter system. Jor in support was incredibly helpful with answering my questions and helping me with the first feed to get me started. Extremely quick and thorough responses from the support team.

It would be useful and less time consuming if you didnt have to setup 3 feeds for each supplier (add products / remove products / update products), but I guess you only have to do it once so I can't complain too much!

I would also find it beneficial if there were monthly subscriptions that included a certain number of credits, just so you don't have to remember to add them

5 stars for being easy to use, with excellent support.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! We take note on those suggestions.

BLISS À PORTER

It is easy to set-up and it works as expected. The logs are informative and comprehensive. Great for heavy lifting.

Sonder Living

I'm using this app to keep my stocks up-to-date and it works very well. I'm very satisfied with their technical support team. They helped me to solve my problems very quickly and efficiently. Just one more thing, I will be happier if you can provide live chat in the future.

meesk

i used this app , it's amazing , it helps me a lot . i used to spent meany hours adding products . but now i'm adding 100 of products less than 30 min.

the team is very supportive.

Thanks StockSync :))

Marzocchi - US B2C

Great customer service, great affordable app that keeps our inventory alive. Couldnt say better things.