Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Stardust Findings

I was nervous dropshipping from my supplier because they don't keep a lot of inventory, so I found this app, used the free trial, and I'm sold! Their pricing is very reasonable and I'm incredibly happy with it. The customer service team is nice, as well. If you're constantly adding products, this might get a little expensive because adding products is separate from the monthly subscription, but for people like me who add a product or two each week, it's a perfect solution!

Rustic Slate

Hard to get going at first but with a little bit of reading they will have your stock up to date. The app works very well with keeping up with inventory from suppliers.

Customer service is also very excellent. They took care of my issues very promptly.

February 28, 2019

Hi, please reach our support@stock-sync.com for any overcharge issue.

Cantior

I have not operated a website with a lot of product but with only one product. your tool is good but not useful for me in my strategy. thank you very much for your help if I need it I will come back with pleasure

see you soon

February 28, 2019

Thanks for your review. Stock Sync is very useful for store owner that has to update Shopify from a feed file.

CarbideCart.com

Works great and has been a big help! Currently using it to export inventory from Netsuite to update my Shopify store.

YOUR BODY COVER

i"m testing and its coming up all the time to leave a review so i"m doing it because i don't want to get this message any more

Acqua Alpes

I was looking a long time for such an app/possibility of a reasonable price. The support is great the guys are really friendly an help out where needed. I would like to see more features to calculate stock estimates etc. to get out the most of the data. I think this would give this app the killer features to boost growth. Nearly everything is possible and they can integrate loads of services! Give it a try.
TOP APP AND SUPPORT!

Muscle X 1

So stoked we found this app, has saved us so much time and money. This app has an amazing price considering the value it provides. Wow, never been happier!

Palava Wholesale

Chaunabelles

I had problems setting up the files, the support responded promptly in less than an hour. Thank you team.

KG

I used this app to help my sync inventory from my drop shipper....it has saved me so much time and stress and the support is fantastic! It's simple and exactly what I needed!