Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Intimatly

The best app to synchronize your products with your supplier. I am very happy with the service and customer support.

Ascent Home

What surprised me is that it offers custimization services. Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!

Purple Acorn Canvases

Great for 3rd party XML imports! Only using it now for the first time, will update after import has been done

Bare Modern

This app saves so much time. I use to update inventory manually because i thought that was the only way to do it

Hofstra & Wagner

Really like the app and the people behind it. Has helped us a lot in keeping track of our inventory from different suppliers. 5/5!

Limpopo.eu

Really good app if you have many supplier feeds, works great! Support team help me each day, sometimes add unique features what I need to update special feeds :) Thanks team!

Concetto è

Most useful app ever. Best support (quick and nice people are working there!).
Even if the type of task required to this app is not the easiest , well the app is making it pretty easy for a profane like me. If you know how to work properly with a excel file then you will maximize the possibility of the app. Thank you!

Magento Bag

This is a good platform which saves time compared to other services. This is a good platform which saves time compared to other services.

Le Ravishe Beauty Mart

This app has saved me countless amount of hours, saved me the cost of ink and paper, and most of all, taken immeasurable stress out of my life! It is also very affordable. For a tore with very large number of products like mine, manual inventory update is practically impossible. My only regret is that I did not find Stock Sync early enough and I struggled for so long.
Thank you guys for making a great app - awesome customer service too. I'm very happy with your app.

donera.dk

Great service great product, very recommended! They take time to guide to the right plan and help with setting the app up.
Especially good service from Raj!