Stock Sync: Automate Inventory

Import products from any source, or update existing ones!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Yun Hai Taiwanese Pantry

Does exactly what it's advertised to do! We use this to sync our inventory numbers on a daily basis and works great. The customer support replies very quickly and has a great understanding of the in's and out's of the sync. Great app!

Around The House Furniture

Time spent using app About 1 hour

First time i've used the stock sync app and OMG my mind is absolutely blown. I could cry at the amount of hours, spent manually stock checking my 1200+ catalog and the amount of sales ive lost due to products being out of stock but not displaying as that on the store. I receive a daily excel spreadsheet from my supplier with stock levels but didnt know how to implement this to my store. Stock sync made this SO easy, and I'm not the most technical person! Definitely worth its weight in gold. thank you so much!

ca-boutique.tintin.com

Time spent using app 1 day

Took a while to get syncing to work but once I figured it out, this app is perfect! Can now upload inventory, prices and so much more when needed. So flexible, so many options to make life easier, automatic syncing available. This app is perfect!

Adore the Decor

A great app that really helped us sync inventory. We take customer service very seriously, so any app that can provide support quickly, and thoroughly are always apps worth keeping! We reached out to the app support team before purchasing to get some questions answered, and they replied back quickly, and thoroughly by explaining the features, and providing excellent support. They made us comfortable trusting them and removed any hesitations we had. It was incredibly easy to use, and they have multiple file formats you can integrate with, and multiple sync options. Great job guys!

Bike Ahead

I was very impressed with there customer service so far. They replied quickly and gave me an extended trial period so I can make sure the app is for me. Wow! thank you!

Boot & Shoe

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

My Stock is not updating on Shopify and 0% stock updated on Stock Sync. My CSV and shop systems shows stock available but when i add the products to shopify its shows SOLD OUT

A.Hellas Market

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 1 month

They solve my problem. I had information at every step. They explain exactly with details what to do.

Everybeaute

The app was good when I started using it but whenever there is a problem it is very difficult to get them to resolve anything. when I first signed up for this service they charged me for the number of SKUs that were on the feed. now they are counting all the products in my store and refusing to provide an update unless I upgraded. This is very unfair because the other products in my store are in a different location and are managed by a different provider, so why should I pay them more for something they don't manage. Now I have put my selling on hold struggling to make updates myself while looking for different provided. Buyers beware

January 25, 2022

We apologise for the bad experience you are having. By default Stock Sync will scan all products to find matching SKU. But Stock Sync also come with a powerful filtering to scan only products by tags, vendor and many more (Learn more here https://help.stock-sync.com/article/100-stock-sync-filter-by-shopify-products). With filters, it will not scan the entire store for the matching SKU or barcode. Please contact our support to help you with the filters.

Shebeest

Great app! Simple to use. Highly recommended for anyone looking for an easy and quick way to deal with updating inventory. Plus, the support team is great. Very responsive and helpful!

Tech Crazy

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Recommended to everyone. Wanted to connect to 3rd Party API and was having issues, Stock Sync team did best to help me through it. Have been hassling them every week for changes in the new feed and they have always helped me responding to my email within 24 hours even though with time difference. Thank You Team!!