Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Amethyst Home

We love using this app to help us manage inventory levels with feeds from our suppliers. This is an integral tool for us to maintain accurate inventory levels and customer support has been great and quick!

Too Fast Online

Love this app! And, believe me, I am always a tough customer.
But so far so great. Customer service is on point! They are always quick to respond and also fix any issues. Stock sync is the only Shopify app I have kept on my store since we started using Shopify 2 years ago.
I will definitely recommend to anyone who works in excel and uses Shopify

The Mighty Pen

The level of support from the Stock Sync team is excellent. I installed this app to import inventory data from my supplier, however their API setup did not work in any of the current feed options on the app. So the Stock Sync team developed a whole new feed option. Their response time is quick and they are very easy to work with. Highly recommend.

CysterWigs.com

I have been searching left and right for the perfect app to update my inventory with and finally I found it with Stock sync and their suite of other apps such as Quick Scan. real life savers.

Thanks y'all. This love comes from someone who was utterly fed up with trying to find a solution.

Easy to read UI, beautiful animations and menus. You can't go wrong.

California Motorcycles USA

This is a great App. Simple, powerful and intuitive. The support is great. I'm going to add it too to my other Shopify shops.
Totally recommended!

Vanity Connection

Amazing time saver! I am so happy I heard about this app and installed it. It's so easy to do inventory control now.

UrbanHollywood.com

Out of the box, easy peasy - on point, our inventory distributor was listed as one of the suppliers so all things could not have been quicker, hands-off operation, Click Bang Boom / Done! Great app, Great Support - check it out. Loaded 3500 products and keeps it synced with updated data and pricing. All good in the hood! Dave with UrbanHollywood.com

May 18, 2019

Thanks! With Stok Sync scheduling, feed will keep Bang. Bang. Bang...

lastikdiyari

We have 2 shopify stores and we use this app for both of them. It is very practical, easy to setup and even if you have an issue in mapping fields etc, the team is super responsive and very helpful. I find the pricing to be quite fair as well. It definitely saved a lot of time and resources for us, thank you Stock Sync

May 18, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review!

London Fashion Warehouse

support is rubbish ,very frustrating and I wonder if I m dealing with ghost that can not provide a contact where I can speak to them for help, it been long trying to get this work .can any one here tell me how they manage to get theirs working as support seem to not even know about the app and re not wanting to speak over phone as its very hard to understand what he wrote in email

May 11, 2019

We have done our best with 45 replied between us. Your message has been specially handled by 3 persons, app developer, support guy, and product manager. We have been trying to tell the same message but couldn't get through. We are sorry that our app is not what you are looking for.

Back-A-Line

The app does what it says. We are using it to import ShipStation inventory into our Shopify store. Email support during pre-purchase and set-up was outstanding.