Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Ozzycart20

It helped me sync all my products with ease. Very reliable customer service and easy to use system. very highly recommended

Smash Marketing

I normally don't leave reviews but this is an exception. The support staff is excellent. Any problems, I get a solution within 24 hours. Love the app and it is very useful to keep my store up to date on the inventory from my suppliers.

Just Trampolines

I used this app to update inventory. Any time we have come across issues, support team has been great in responding immediately and resolving our issues. Great job!

Muy Peludos

No empezamos con muy buen pie. Era imposible sincronizar el stock, y el servicio técnico no daba señales de vida, pero finalmente me ayudaron con la configuración y lo hicieron posible. Si la aplicación sigue funcionando así de bien, me han ahorrado mucho dinero y tiempo.

Shades of Havana

Great experience and support! Super helpful getting our feed corrected and setup in a timely manner

Chanel Home

This Stock Sync app is a total game changer. Super useful and saves me SO much time. The support team (particularly Raj) always provides incredibly helpful support and answers within 24 hours when I have any problems. It really is the single best app I've found for my business. Its allowing me to scale my business at a rate I did not think was possible without adding serious manpower to help me with manual inventory checks and product uploads. Instead of hiring and training and paying people, all I had to do was add this app and figure out how to work it! Now I can do bulk product uploads and updated inventory at the touch of a button. No more paying people off of Fiverr or Shopify. I can do it all on my own with this app.

Cantine Française

Stock Sync is a great tool; it makes trivial work of what is a complicated process. It's great that it has so many options to obtain and extract sources of inventory - whether that's from files sent in an email to SFTP type processes. If you're tired of manually maintaining your inventory try this app!

Farmácia Garcia

This is a great app. We have to sync store and online stocks and it's prfect for that. You just have to set it up once and then is done. Update stock. We are loving it and our costumers too since they can see where then can collect the products. We recommend it.

Mancave Premier

Man, I love this app!! What used to take hours and days at a time I can now do in minutes!! Amazing!! Time-saving!!

Her Billion Shop

Excellent service! It really helped me a lot! Excellent service! It really helped me a lot! Excellent service! It really helped me a lot!