Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

CarbideCart.com

Works great and has been a big help! Currently using it to export inventory from Netsuite to update my Shopify store.

YOUR BODY COVER

i"m testing and its coming up all the time to leave a review so i"m doing it because i don't want to get this message any more

Acqua Alpes

I was looking a long time for such an app/possibility of a reasonable price. The support is great the guys are really friendly an help out where needed. I would like to see more features to calculate stock estimates etc. to get out the most of the data. I think this would give this app the killer features to boost growth. Nearly everything is possible and they can integrate loads of services! Give it a try.
TOP APP AND SUPPORT!

Muscle X 1

So stoked we found this app, has saved us so much time and money. This app has an amazing price considering the value it provides. Wow, never been happier!

Palava Wholesale

Chaunabelles

I had problems setting up the files, the support responded promptly in less than an hour. Thank you team.

KG

I used this app to help my sync inventory from my drop shipper....it has saved me so much time and stress and the support is fantastic! It's simple and exactly what I needed!

Smith Jones & Co.

I use this app to sync with my suppliers stock and manage inventory for myself! It's great and east to use!

Nook & Cottage

This is one of my essential apps. 1) it's affordable 2) it works great and 3) whenever there is an issue (I've experienced only a couple), the guys at stock-sync are very responsive. Inventory management use to be a huge time-suck and this app has really helped give me more time and overall made inventory management so much easier. The one thing I would suggest is making the language in the app with settings a little easier to understand. It's evident that these guys aren't US based and some of the translations are a little unclear. Keep up the good work stocksync!

Classificados Store

Não encaminha diretamente para fazer esta configuração "Configurar o mapeamento de campo antes da importação"
Gostei muito ... mas não sei configurar na verdade... preciso que venha com o número de estoque, em fim os dados gerais do produto ... preciso que me ajudem nesse feedback