Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or ANY feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Mcloughlin's Bookshop

Brilliant app, with an amazing support team. Worked with agent Jor, who went above and beyond to help me with a long term feed issue. Really happy with the service.

Ordinal

I had a very constructive experience with the support team and will gladly encourage every E commerce store to use them as there's no need to wait for an App to be developed seeing most Stock uploads can be configured by Stock Sync with the help of this team. Great experience and quick response from them made setting up my stock feed a breeze.

ExoticaLife

I am still learning with this app but so far its seems very good. The support team are also very supportive. Thanks!

CHAIRZO.SK

Amazing app. Currently using the Free Plan - Bulk update of Quantity, Price and Compare at Price. I am so happy that something like this exist. You can update up to 4000 SKUs in a minute for all those data mentioned about and for free. WOOOW !!! and THANKS TO DEVELOPERS for this. The app is very easy to use. Customer service is also good. Even though I am using the free version they replied in few hours. I case you looking for some good stock inventory app go for this one. You have nothing to loose. Just get your stock up to date with less effort.

Angeles Couture

I have been using the application for the few months now and despite I am an inexperienced in CSV files and technology I have managed to connect the stock with my suppliers and everything is working well. I use CSV updates and even those the CSV field mapping does look scary to start, but it is not so difficult once you understand it, with a help of YouTube tutorials, clear written instructions and the support team which always gets back with good explanation and help. The app saves me lots of money and time, as I don't need to use expensive platforms to pull the products to my store. Using this application, I can say with a confidence that it was the right choice for my business, and I am actually looking forward to learning all the features of this application, A*****!!!

Home Style Wizard

I submitted a request for help with a feed that seemed to reset all my stock to 0. Raj help me out quick explaining a very simple fix and I was up and running again quickly. Excellent and speedy support. Thank-you!

Marc Petite

Really nice App! You can sinc many things in difrent ways: product stock, price, offers, etc. Setup a cron job and use it with Google Sheets for exmple or XML in "real time". Very happy with solution and support!

Griffin Retail

Great app! Saves me a lot of time to update 2 stores and 30k products. The customer service is always helpful. Definately worth the money!

Unidukan

Very happy with the app as it's very flexible and captured most of the scenarios required. Big thank you to the support team who is very responsive and helpful on fixing the issues we have. Thank you :)

Ridetique

This app saves me so much time. Having inventories updated automatically every 12 hours keeps me and my customers happy. Thanks!