Stock Sync: Automate Inventory

Import products from any source, or update existing ones!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tech Crazy

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Recommended to everyone. Wanted to connect to 3rd Party API and was having issues, Stock Sync team did best to help me through it. Have been hassling them every week for changes in the new feed and they have always helped me responding to my email within 24 hours even though with time difference. Thank You Team!!

Bottega Style

Location Italy

I've found this app simple to use. It's enough to read carefully the guide and you can make settings and create filters of feeds without having special technical knowledges. Thanks!

HIJABIUM

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

App is very good. I have a XML file but i couldn't find that how can i add this file to my shopify store. Thanks to this app and their helping i fix this issue

eesome collective

Location Australia

Great app!! Very handy and it saves a lot of time when you need to upload your inventory. Highly recommended!!

A Cottage in the City

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have tried a few inventory apps and have researched many more and this app is hands down the best one! It is super easy to use and the support is fantastic! You can keep a live inventory, change pricing, add products all with no coding knowledge. I couldn't be happier, I just wish I found them sooner!

casaza store

Stock is not updating for products. Having to manually edit thousands of SKUs is a major pain. What's worse is stock not updating is leading to customers buying out-of-stock items. Sent support an urgent email and haven't received a response since June 2020.

January 4, 2022

We apologize for the unfortunate experience that you have encountered with our system. We believe there is a misconfiguration in the setting of the feeds. This can be resolved by editing back the settings.

We have already replied to your emails and even sent a new one but haven't received any response yet.

Please reach out to Stock Sync - support@stock-sync.com.

We truly look forward to hearing from you again.

The Retail Warehouse

We just started using this app for FTP connection with our suppliers. Works perfectly fine, and the support team is very helpful.

Deals499

Location Australia

well designed app and solid results which gives satisfaction on data integrity. Using this app for all my updates of inventory and etc.

Büssli-Shop GmbH

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 years

App does what it should. I had a problem and got help from the support within hours. Thank you very much!

Mr. und Mrs. Love

Location Germany

Die App macht genau das was sie soll. Auf jeden Fall zu empfehlen. Über den Support erhält man immer eine Antwort. Macht weiter so.