Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Arredo LTD

As we use a manual stock filter - this has saved our life. Wouldnt be able to run the store without it ! Great app, once you setup the fields properly, runs amazingly!

Homedezines

We were using this app for more than 6 months now.The support was amazing, they helped us fix an issue very quickly.

Wear My Bible

Setup was simple. They already had our supplier in the app so it was even easier to configure it. I simply added the new Setup Feed and started the sync and away it went updating all of the correct inventory with the latest numbers. Amazingly smooth and flawless operation. Thanks so much for your wonderful product.

Lastik Dükkanım

Very functional and user friendly product, very responsive and friendly support team. The level of quality of the product and the level of support I have received exceeded my expectations! Thank you Stock Sync!

Boarders

We were looking for an app that takes care of the inventory for an affordable price. This one did the trick. The best thing about this app is that whenever there is a problem or an issue, their support team is super patient, supportive and fast.

HIGHBORN INC

I cannot get it to work for me!

The Indian Warehouse

Awesome and makes our life so easier by taking care of inventory sync between Square POS and Shopify! There were couple of minor issues and the team took care of them super fast! I highly recommend this app

Exotic Critters & Things

Great service. Saves time by automating my daily inventory feed from my distributor. Before using this app I wasn't able to track inventory. Thanks!

trutogs

I was impressed with the follow up support and resolution. Invariably there will be issues with integration of new apps on Shopify. What is important is the team behind the product working to resolve these issues. In my case, when I purchased the Stock Synch app, I got a message I was over the limit. It turned out Stock Sync scans all sku variants listed in our Shopify store. (Which makes sense). However, I only wanted a select few vendors updated each day in order to remain under the base plan threshold of 4,000 variants. They have a good method for including and excluding vendors, products, sizes and other variants. In my case, this allowed me to stay under the 4,000 limit for the base plan. I would recommend this app to all Shopify store owners as a simple and cost effective way to update their inventory.

KGtokens

I dont like to rate apps in my first time to use it, but your service was so fast and seamless that I got very impressed. Great !!