Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

KissFrisk

This app literally saved my store. I couldn't get my supplier's integrated stock updater to work, but I was finally able to get updated stock counts with Stock Sync. I've lost so much sleep over my stock updating issues, and I can finally rest easy. The least I could do was leave a favorable review!!

iOffizz

Hello! I'm new here. But I really love the features and the way to import all around the world with only a single click. Just Wow!!!

Artesanos Design Collection

This is app is great. It saves me endless amounts of time with inventory updates. I no longer need to manually change my counts. Set-up is easy and the program is straight forward. Highly recommend to anyone that is need of a stock syncing solution. I use this app for several online stores.

My Modern Furniture

Trinity Audio

Stock Sync is an excellent choice for setting up product feeds. We use it to update stock availability with our suppliers. Their support team is quick to help! Raj helped me configure a product feed I was having a hard time with and it works excellently. Highly recommend this product!

IWU Gear

Great app that has taken a process which previously took 15-20 minutes per day to less than a minute per day. Great support as well!

codes4gamers.com

I used Stock Sync app to create a product feed for a price comparison site and have used it before to get product inventory to my store and it has always worked well and got exactly what i needed. Customer service has been excellent as well and helpful of setting things up if needed. 5 stars from codes4gamers.com for sure!

DDP Yoga

This app is a lifesaver, it keeps everything updated and running smoothly between our shop and our shipper.

Bed Bath Home - Whitehouse | Continental Linen

We use this app to sync our inventory between ivend and our shopify store - it has made an enormous difference in automating the online stock sync!

RaverSwag

Excellent application to sync my vendor's inventory to my site and the support is wonderful. They really helped me out.

I am continuing to use this application - it is very helpful for my store to keep inventory current. Application Support is outstanding.