Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google Sheet or any other feed

bunnyheat.com

I have been using Stock Sync now for about 3 months. It is very good software to help manage all your store's inventory. It is incredibly powerful but also quite complex to navigate so you will almost certainly need the help of support. I managed to 'almost' set up a CSV feed but had a few issues which were resolved fairly quickly by support. XML feeds seem to be a little more complicated however and it took quite some time to set this up so it is 100% but we are there now. Support is excellent but it is via e mail so depending on your time zone you may not get a response the same day. When you contact support be very clear about what you want because the software has a ton of options that can be included or excluded depending on what you want the feed to do. I was a bit vague on occasion so I got vague answers back! All in all a great way to manage your inventory in shopify.

Orden Interiors

Great app. Very easy and straightforward to use. Really good customer service too. Would recommend.

4KVAPE 实体店之家

虽然前期有些困难,但是慢慢来会更好的
解决我目前最大的困难,我希望他可以更好的解决数据的传输问题,和库存更新,因为这个是我目前最关注的,防止超卖。更新的速度有点偏慢,不知道是什么情况。最好能尽快解决速度的问题

scentsnote

Saves a lot of time and energy. Easy to use in updating inventory. Thanks for the initiative. Great job.

Onsen

The team is extremely helpful and responds to all my questions. The app works great for managing my inventory as I have multiple large stock sheets from a few different suppliers. I couldn't ask for a better service to make my life easier!

Honeypot - Let's Get Naughty

Amazing app, I don't know what I would do with out it! The support team is fantastic, they helped me with every issue that I had, guiding me and teaching me. Also, they are very patient people and they answer in very short time any question you have, totally recommended !!!

Anita Gribbin Pharmacy

I am on a major learning curve and setting up Stock Sync was a little daunting at first, however thanks to the help provided by Stock Sync its all up and running now. There are some functions that I have still to learn but business can carry on as usual only now with greater efficiency. Its early days but this does seem to be the perfect tool for the job.
Having now spent some time with this system plus having to avail of the support provided, I am a very satisfied customer and would confidently recommend Stock Sync to anyone with a need for this sort of App

Wine Ninjas

We have stock coming form 3 suppliers. App allows us to prioritise the stock feeds (based on price or lead time) while still having backup suppliers in place. Brilliant

Luxmall

1 star for your support. Closing tickets without any notifications and solution. Pretty low level service for 49$/month Update: Thanks to Raj from your support team, the issue was solved. 4-starts because we lost 4 days.

March 12, 2021

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for your bad experience.

Since Ticket 15748 is related to the same query as the existing ticket, it was merged under Ticket 15737, which made the ticket 15748 being automatically closed.

We really appreciate it if you can reconsider the review and provide us another chance.

Maison Henry

The support team are very responsive and I have found them forthcoming with solutions. The app is working well for updating my stock levels - it does more as well.