Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

Lifestyle Vitamins

This app allows me to keep my inventory updated automatically, which is a massive time saver. Support is quick and very helpful, I would recommend to any store wanting to save time and maintain accurate inventory levels.

Gut Gut

Stocksync promisses are great, however their servers are absolutely unreliable and rarely complete its tasks on time. Either uploading a file mannualy or via automatic feeds, it just takes a long time "processing" and sometimes it fails without completing the task. Not recommended for stores that need accuracy.

January 12, 2021

Hi there

We deeply apologize for the trouble you have faced as we did have a server issue 2 days ago. Our team has already fixed the issue, and Stock Sync is working as usual since.

We hope that you would give us another chance to make it up to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any troubles or problems that you encountered upon using Stock Sync. We will do our best to resolve it.

Kind regards,
Stock Sync team

Gear Fever

Fantastic App! Useful! Some serious work ethics here compared to other apps I used before. Recommend

Globalchocostore

Absolutely a great application! I would highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling to maintain their inventory and more. Also the team are extremely professional and supportive. Thank you Stock Sync!

Allen Furniture

Stock Sync makes it easy to update and manage inventory from multiple suppliers. The main improvement I'd like to see is more detailed explainer videos to help setup the feeds. I had to search YouTube for more detailed instruction, but was able to figure it out and am happy with the service.

Farmacia ANCA

The app and the team is amazing! They helped us sync our website with our inventory which was very very helpful. Would highly recommend Stock Sync!

Ingram Technology

The customer support of this team is fantastic. I've needed them a few times for setting up different feeds and there's never any issues or long waits to get it resolved.

LM Lichtquelle

App is great for updating your inventory as a dropshipper. Support was very quick and provided useful help!

Vanity Bath Store

This app saves many hours of work updating products manually. The entire inventory is updated within 15 minutes for approximately 2500 products.

Ozzycart20

It helped me sync all my products with ease. Very reliable customer service and easy to use system. very highly recommended