Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or ANY feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

1st Choice Furniture Direct

Great Customer Service, Great software makes my life so much easier no more out of stocks especially at these times! I have all my feeds being automatically updated every 6 hours they even have the ability to add when it will be back in stock automatically that is tons of work saved!

RNB Jewellery

Great app! Works great with our store. It is easy to set up your preferences for your inventory sync. Highly recommend!

San Rocco Italia

I have been using this app for a few days now, and I LOVE it! It is a massive time-saver, which allows me to focus on other areas to grow my website, instead of updating inventory.

Battery Specialists

Loving it. This solved so many issues for us all in one solution! Will save us several hours a month.

Click Office

This app has automatically updated my inventory overnight so I don't have to do it. I can spend time on other things.

VIP Vanities, LLC

Amazing app and amazing support. It makes it so easy to update inventory immediately and support has always answered my questions really quickly.

Buy That Furniture - For Your Home

Stock Sync is fantastic, it makes like so much easier, scheduling a update is very simple and saves so much time.

Prime Level Deals

I installed the app and was impressed with its features. I was a little confused with the initial set up, but customer support was quick and efficient. They also have a database of verified US dropshippers that you can import products from with one click. This is a great resource for ecommerce brands to monitor your stock quantity and keep track of your vendors.

Swish Furniture

Great app, I manage many products with this app but this could use a live chat feature also which would be good

Labelzone

A great app for updating stock inventory from suppliers. The support team are always quick and helpful.