Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Stock Simple

Great app for synchronizing products with manufacturer updates. I was also able to make metafields out of some of the data from the manufacturer. They have great customer support as well - all my inquiries were responded to within a day.

Silver Jewelry Garden

This app has greatly increase my efficiency in keeping my product inventory up to date. It has saved me a lot of time from doing this manually. The customer support of this company is great! Thanks!

Icaruskitesurfshop

Great app to sync stock from different suppliers to specific locations. No Bugs to date. Needed some help with a special sync customer support fixed this in 12u.

Vini e Distillati Angelo Delea SA

TOP Never a problem and if there was help desk intervenes immediately. I extract my ERP data in any format and synchronize it quickly and easily in Shopify

KinkyStreet

This app is incredible! I have saved HOURS if not DAYS by using this app. Some vendor feeds were easier to add than others, but Raj and Jor were lifesavers in getting them integrated. As a small drop shipping business, its wonderful to have the option of an affordable app to ensure my stock levels are accurate. We will be launching in less than a week - just knowing we've got the Stock Sync team working with us gives me a strong level of confidence. This is a must have app for any business using a variety of distributors or warehouses. Thank you Stock Sync for all of your help!

Luxberry

This app is really good to sync products.

Teppiche online günstig kaufen bei Luxberry® https://www.luxberry.de

Ready Fitness

Really great app for linking to 3rd party suppliers and importing products and inventory. The Help Team is extremely helpful too

BosunsLockerChandlery

Fantastic app - does what it is meant to and the support is first class. Never had an issue since implemented and the app seems to be developed going forward too.

Twilight Silk / MMD Brands LLC

I really like this app. So far, it has saved me a lot of time doing exactly what it says it does. Connected to one of my 3rd party vendors and it just pulls their spreadsheet updates and updates my store. Didn't have much trouble setting it up either. Well worth it!

My Homeware Hub

I'm not a very savvy IT person so was a little daunted by the process - but the support has been fantastic. Everything running smoothly as a result. Definitely recommend!