Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

sldsilver

I have just used Stock Sync for just a short time now, but it has saved me a lot of time, I could not run my store without it. I thought it was very expensive at start, because I have not sold one product yet, but I never could have keep up with inventory without it. I tried to before, but to time consuming, and was never up to date. Hope to be selling some products soon, but still this is a must for me with thousands of items.
Revised:
Second thought, if you update to the next level, you will not receive a refund for the difference in the form of cash back to your credit card, only app credit for future billing, which connects you to this app. If not for this I would change to another app :-( For this I am lowering to 1 star.

Lowkey

I use this shop for dropshipping wiht other stores. It is very easy to integrate with other stores using Google Sheets or Excel csv files. They also change their plans to custom to your needs. Very helpful!

Roseabell Boutique

I was intimidated at first, but with the happy help of Stock Sync support I was able to get all 900 products, prices, descriptions, and images imported in a single day. This team has been a life saver for my online store!!!

637beauty

Very useful app and customer service has been very responsive and helpful. This is a must-have if you're doing a lot of data syncing and excel related work. The pricing is reasonable and will continue to use it

bunkies NZ

Have used the app for basic updating of on hand stock quantities. Wanting to add a supplier with mass quantities of data and really struggling to get any assistance from the support email with this app.
Currently looking for another app to assist with uploading product and inventory because of the lack of support

Matiado.ro

Very, very good app. It still has some bugs, but support team was very helpful!
I use it every day, both automatic and manual feed updates.
Also, the prices are very good, not like other apps...

Caversham Mill

I have been manually downloading and uploading the product and inventory feeds for a range of around 20,000 products. This app has made it all a breeze. More importantly, my time zone and that of my customers are completely opposite, which means that while I sleep, the inventory is automatically being updated. What a relief.

HomeAndOfficeFurnishings.com

Absolutely a "MUST HAVE" App!!! Every E-commerce store should have one!!! Easily syncs your inventory so you don't have to do it manually. Great customer service!!! 100% recommended!!!

WildBounds

This app has eliminated what used to be time consuming manual work. It's saved us countless hours, days even. Best thing about the app is the super helpful customer service team! Highly recommend.

Grandfather Time Clocks

After a confusing first day or 2 figuring out the platform and with some help from the customer service team, this app now helps me keep all of my inventory up to date with maybe 30 minutes a month or so max when it used to take days to get everything updated. This app has saved me and the company so much time it's crazy. Highly recommended for stores with a large inventory!