Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or ANY feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Halo USA

Just the automation we needed. Support is very responsive to questions and to addressing issues in a timely fashion.

DMG, LLC

Great product and I am glad I am using them. I have a feed set for manual upload and for automatic stock update from a FTP source and they work just as expected. There is a feature that I would personally like to see in the future, but it isn't such that a lower star rating is appropriate. One of my stock feeds is a daily email and there is no way to automate the email upload and I do that manually. Their customer support is fast to reply!

Dein Gartenbedarf

Most helpful app that I got to know in terms of product and price updates. Absolute recommendation and the support is terrific :-) thank you friends

TENDIZE.

It's TRASH. DO NOT waste your TIME, MONEY & EFFORT by installing this THIRD-CLASS app. There are cheaper alternatives for this and some are even free. This has wasted a lot of time for me. STAY AWAY.

July 19, 2021

We are sorry for the unfortunate experience that you have encountered with our system. We believe there is a misconfiguration in the Add Feed, as the Add Feed does support working on most of the fields on Shopify.

We already found the issue with the configuration. Please reach us if you like to give it another try. We are confident that it will work.

Please reach out to Stock Sync - support@stock-sync.com.

We truly look forward to hearing from you again.

ONwhite.gr

We use this app to import products from xml file. Support were willing to help us with any problem we had. They create a new feed for us, as our xml file had some specific features. We use this app in 2 other stores for import/update products.

Cradle Limited. NZBN 9429042287711

These guys are great. Initially, we had some issues due to some funky formatting of the price file from our supplier, however, they dug really deep, which for such a cheap app is amazing, and have changed our lives now that we don't have to update prices every day! Thanks, team :)

Sustainable Makers

everything worked has expected, the team is fast to respond. nice app and nice work by the developers behind it.

Patio Fever

FTP inventory update feature is awesome! It can be set to automatically update on a given day/time. Saves me from manually adding files!

Interiors by Elizabeth

The developer understood my issue and was able to solve my problem very quickly. I recommend this app.

Fusaro Antonio dal 1893

The app is really fantastic, it allows a strong customization. The customer service is impeccable, always available and in a very short time, they have me and are continuing to help me with every single difficulty or problem. Highly recommended +++++++