Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

DDP Yoga

This app is a lifesaver, it keeps everything updated and running smoothly between our shop and our shipper.

Bed Bath Home - Whitehouse | Continental Linen

We use this app to sync our inventory between ivend and our shopify store - it has made an enormous difference in automating the online stock sync!

RaverSwag

Excellent application to sync my vendor's inventory to my site and the support is wonderful. They really helped me out.

I am continuing to use this application - it is very helpful for my store to keep inventory current. Application Support is outstanding.

Maui Divers Jewelry

Been using this app for a while. Extremely reliable. But seriously the best part is their support. Very responsive and they quickly resolve the issue. Thank you!

Smart Home Living

Fantastic support and I'm thrilled to have found a well priced app that allows me to connect my store with multiple dropshippers.

Pay Later Store

Stock Sync is a must-have app if you manage over 1000 SKUs as we do. A+++ support. Can't fault these guys! Highly recommended.

BassiniBoutique.it

Grazie mille, è un ottima app. Ma quello che è importante, come per ogni cosa. Assistenza impeccabile, sono disponibilissimi, professionale e sono pronti per aiutarti e risolvere qualsiasi problema. Sono molto molto soddisfatta. Grazie di cuore a Jor. Consigliatissimo con cuore ❤️

kitchen airflow

I needed a way to add products to my website in bulk quantities and Stock Sync was the easiest way to get it done. Stock Sync is not easy to operate if you are not computer savvy, but it does work and it saves major time and effort once you learn how to use it.

Coquinaria

It works perfectly not only for updating inventories or prices, but also other "qualitative" info like descriptions, categories, etc.

Stock Simple

Great app for synchronizing products with manufacturer updates. I was also able to make metafields out of some of the data from the manufacturer. They have great customer support as well - all my inquiries were responded to within a day.