Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Gizmobusters

I am using Stock Sync to automatically synchronise stock levels and pricing and am in the process of implementing a feed for the addition of new products as they come on line from my suppliers.

I am more than pleased with the results thus far and the value for money. I am also very impressed with the response times in addressing any issues and with assistance in implementing the app.

I had also offered a few suggestions for possible improvements and enhancements, which have been favourable received.

Thanks guys for a great solution

Posh Pet Wear

As a drop shipper, syncing my inventory with my vendors has always been a nightmare. I would spend hours with one certain vendor. This is the first app I have found that makes it a breeze! I upload this vendors .csv file and using their sku numbers, I sync inventory right into my Shopify store. It's amazing! Now if I can only get all my vendors to send me daily inventory lists!
The customer service was also helpful in getting me set up the first time.

Ralph Bentley

Easy to set-up and integrate with 3rd party supplier. Customer support were quick to answer my questions. 5 stars.

Tactical Gear Australia

This is a great APP that does what it says it does, great support and works well, thanks Stock Sync! - Tactical Gear

BRANDOPC SOLUTIONS

Stock Sync made updating the products very easy and it is fast compared to CSV import to shopify. Setup was easy too!

S&B the beauty shop

We use it to manually update the inventory from our retail shop. It works great. Very reliable and has saved us carrying a ton of separate inventory for our online store. We just put one or two quantity per product. When one sells we ad another if we have stock. That simple. Rather than carrying a large separate inventory. Great for a start up but I am sure as we grow it will be part of what we use, but possibly the auto update. Great tool for the money!

Kids Car Sales

Great app for managing stock levels with our dropshipping suppliers. We use Stock Sync on each store.

Sega 503

ESTO DE DEJER OPINION ME CAE MAL VER ESE ANUNCIO A CADA RATO XD QUITEN ESA PORQUERIA NO ES OBLIGACION

KissFrisk

This app literally saved my store. I couldn't get my supplier's integrated stock updater to work, but I was finally able to get updated stock counts with Stock Sync. I've lost so much sleep over my stock updating issues, and I can finally rest easy. The least I could do was leave a favorable review!!

iOffizz

Hello! I'm new here. But I really love the features and the way to import all around the world with only a single click. Just Wow!!!