Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Pruébatelo en tu casa

Great app!!! Easy to use after you get the hand of it. Also the team was very quick to respond, even customized a plan for us and it works perfectly!

Ride and Go Electrics

I found the app difficult to set up and confusing but the team was responsive to my emails and I eventually got it working. It works great and does exactly what I want it to do.

FCS Australia

Great tool. The team were quick, friendly and easy to deal with. They were able to customise the feed settings to satisfy my unique requirements which has saved my team a heap of time. Recommended.

Bulk-Grocer

Extremely responsive support team. Well written and accurately working app. I've been very happy with my experiences using Stock Sync!

Cowboy Outlets

We used this App to add/update all the products from the Distributor into our Shopify store. The App is running well till now with some minor issues. The Support team is really helpful in resolving those minor issues too.

OASEAS

AMAZING support. They are attentive and try to offer you solutions while driving you through the process.

Mindful Muse

Awesome app and awesome support. Got some issues do to how my supplier handles their inventory, but we figured a way out to use Stock Sync anyway. Thanks again – works like a charm!

Open Mike Creations

This app truly makes managing inventory easy. I highly recommend this app and the support is great! Stock Sync has detailed documentation to help with the learning curve. Not to mention, they were right there with me to get my store setup efficiently when I didn't understand. They answered all of my questions and concerns while showing professionalism.

CURVES ARE US

My trial period expired and Raj extended this for me so I could be satisfied with the app before locking into a paid plan. I also received lots of assistance navigating the back end of this app. Very happy with the overall service. Thanks so much.

American Instrument Exchange

I've tried a few other bulk uploaders to update our inventory, and none of the others can compare to Stock Sync. The ability to sync to multiple platforms, including emailing an inventory spreadsheet to a specific Stock Sync email address is unparalleled. On top of it all, their customer service is top notch. Fast response time, and thorough solutions.