Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Smith Jones & Co.

I use this app to sync with my suppliers stock and manage inventory for myself! It's great and east to use!

Nook & Cottage

This is one of my essential apps. 1) it's affordable 2) it works great and 3) whenever there is an issue (I've experienced only a couple), the guys at stock-sync are very responsive. Inventory management use to be a huge time-suck and this app has really helped give me more time and overall made inventory management so much easier. The one thing I would suggest is making the language in the app with settings a little easier to understand. It's evident that these guys aren't US based and some of the translations are a little unclear. Keep up the good work stocksync!

Classificados Store

Não encaminha diretamente para fazer esta configuração "Configurar o mapeamento de campo antes da importação"
Gostei muito ... mas não sei configurar na verdade... preciso que venha com o número de estoque, em fim os dados gerais do produto ... preciso que me ajudem nesse feedback

Arredo LTD

As we use a manual stock filter - this has saved our life. Wouldnt be able to run the store without it ! Great app, once you setup the fields properly, runs amazingly!

Homedezines

We were using this app for more than 6 months now.The support was amazing, they helped us fix an issue very quickly.

Wear My Bible

Setup was simple. They already had our supplier in the app so it was even easier to configure it. I simply added the new Setup Feed and started the sync and away it went updating all of the correct inventory with the latest numbers. Amazingly smooth and flawless operation. Thanks so much for your wonderful product.

Lastik Dükkanım

Very functional and user friendly product, very responsive and friendly support team. The level of quality of the product and the level of support I have received exceeded my expectations! Thank you Stock Sync!

Boarders

We were looking for an app that takes care of the inventory for an affordable price. This one did the trick. The best thing about this app is that whenever there is a problem or an issue, their support team is super patient, supportive and fast.

HIGHBORN INC

I cannot get it to work for me!

The Indian Warehouse

Awesome and makes our life so easier by taking care of inventory sync between Square POS and Shopify! There were couple of minor issues and the team took care of them super fast! I highly recommend this app