Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Drop Shipping By Global Crafts

Customer service is phenomenal. All of my questions were answered quickly. If a solution was not straightforward on my end they were able to help resolve the issue on their side.

Perfumea

Best app for syncing your stock, and customer service to wish for, always available and with fast response.
Recommended to everyone who needs stock syncing with your supplier or with your warehouse, they can made custom sync if needed.

Dejan
CEO
Perfumea

Lolly Kiss

I was running my website uploading the csv and stock manually, which was really time consuming and very inefficient. In only one day and in the trial version, the Stock Sync support team (Raj) have helped me to automate EVERYTHING! It was really amazing, I'm really recommending them for any shop, they know their stuff. Is not only they did everything themselves, but they also taught (and still teaching) me how to do it. Thank you again, guys!

coiloverdepot.com

This app takes a little getting used to and support gets back to you later in the evening. However, beyond these issues the app does what it should at a reasonable price. I strongly suggest reaching out to support when you have odd part number prefixes and suffixes or when the sheets from your vendors contain odd information.

GIVEMEPLUR

I seriously love this app. Running a small business alone is not easy and very time consuming so not having to worry about whether a product is in stock or not really helps me sleep at night. The only thing I suggest is contacting the customer support directly because its a lot quicker that way.

The Nifty Decor

Amazing app. It took all the anxiety out of updating the inventory manually and risk overselling items that were out of stock. Now with just a push of a button it all syncs across all channels. You guys are god sent. Best of luck. Highly recommend.

CSYSTEM REINOSA | Tienda de Informática Online en España

Great product and great after-sales service. They have helped me in customizing the application. Thank you!

cherienaomi

Very responsive support, very reasonable pricing for very capable app. 5 stars easily. User interface is very easy to understand also .

bedrooms & dining.co.uk

We have in excess of 4000 skus that require updating daily, this app saves me a lot of time and support is really good.

tendances-styles-deco.fr

Simple, intelligent and very useful. I saved hours of work... All I have to do is program a batch every night.