Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

pricestyle

We rely on this tool to help us update inventory multiple times daily and other processes related to our items. We have tens of thousands of SKUs and this solution is miles ahead of using Shopify's native import. Any problems we've had relating to our understanding of how to use this software was very promptly supported. We've been using this product for well over a year and rely on it.

ZumbaWear by Dance&Health

Excellent app, it really saves us a ton of time! We had some issues at the beginning with Gmail forwarding, but with the help of the support guys, it got sorted. Very happy with it!

GIRLSTYLEHQ.COM

I had little experience with files and inventory or an online store in general, And there is a learning curve with stock sync.. but Stock sync is a life saver.. its very simple once you learn how to use it and it saves hours and hours of work-time as well as high fees from web designers that charge you outrageous amounts of money for simple tasks. The Staff was always quick to help me and made it possible for me to get my store up and running without any more inventory issues. The load product feature is amazing as well.. a web-designer wanted to charge me $800.00 to load 150 products, stock sync app did it with nothing but my monthly subscription and just few dollars in load credits. I have found that Web-designers will often vastly over charge for tasks that they know are simple to complete. I guess a lack of skill is a drawback when you need things done.. but it is highway robbery out there by many designers looking to take advantage of you; Anyway, Stocksync is a great app and staff assistance is awesome. . . Five stars for sure.

Sexy Little Things Lingerie Store

Just installed the app and connected to 2 feeds I was having to update manually. Works perfect. Love it and would highly recommend to anyone who is manually updating inventory.

Felicity Spice

This app is fantastic. Peace of mind knowing you are not going to have any out of stock issues. It has been working flawlessly on our website for a while now. The customer service was flawless. They were prompt to respond to any issues or concerns that we had and ensured that it was operating properly on the website. We really appreciated that. Highly Recommended!
www.felicityspice.com

Stardust Findings

I was nervous dropshipping from my supplier because they don't keep a lot of inventory, so I found this app, used the free trial, and I'm sold! Their pricing is very reasonable and I'm incredibly happy with it. The customer service team is nice, as well. If you're constantly adding products, this might get a little expensive because adding products is separate from the monthly subscription, but for people like me who add a product or two each week, it's a perfect solution!

Rustic Slate

Hard to get going at first but with a little bit of reading they will have your stock up to date. The app works very well with keeping up with inventory from suppliers.

Customer service is also very excellent. They took care of my issues very promptly.

February 28, 2019

Hi, please reach our support@stock-sync.com for any overcharge issue.

Cantior

I have not operated a website with a lot of product but with only one product. your tool is good but not useful for me in my strategy. thank you very much for your help if I need it I will come back with pleasure

see you soon

February 28, 2019

Thanks for your review. Stock Sync is very useful for store owner that has to update Shopify from a feed file.

CarbideCart.com

Works great and has been a big help! Currently using it to export inventory from Netsuite to update my Shopify store.

YOUR BODY COVER

i"m testing and its coming up all the time to leave a review so i"m doing it because i don't want to get this message any more