Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update | Reviews

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Basicly

Brilliant app that does exactly what it says it does. The support is fantastic and super responsive. Highly recommend working with them for stock syncing your store to wholesale suppliers. Leo

chinahut.pk | Pakistan's best online shopping store | Buy Online Crockery, Kitchenware, House Hold, Home Decor, Cushions Products on amazing deals exclusively available at chinahut.pk. We Offer Cash on Delivery Service All Across Pakistan (COD).

The Support Team is so cooperative and your service is very quick.
it changes app functionality according to my requirement now I automate my stock updation feeds
Thanks a lot

RICHSCENT FRAGRANCES

Love this App! Once everything is setup, my products sync perfectly from my supplier data feed, and the cost is so much better than my previous integration app. A++ Highly recommended!!

Kampguru

Life-saving app. Full with customization options, yet easy to learn. I use Stock Sync to synch my product stocks from 6 different vendors. It would be even better if the devs could add the option to make the products available across all channels.

Retail Therapy Online

The customer service was brilliant - thank you for the quick assistance and sorting out my feeds as well as going above and beyond!

Mcloughlin's Bookshop

Brilliant app, with an amazing support team. Worked with agent Jor, who went above and beyond to help me with a long term feed issue. Really happy with the service.

Ordinal

I had a very constructive experience with the support team and will gladly encourage every E commerce store to use them as there's no need to wait for an App to be developed seeing most Stock uploads can be configured by Stock Sync with the help of this team. Great experience and quick response from them made setting up my stock feed a breeze.

ExoticaLife

I am still learning with this app but so far its seems very good. The support team are also very supportive. Thanks!

CHAIRZO.SK

Amazing app. Currently using the Free Plan - Bulk update of Quantity, Price and Compare at Price. I am so happy that something like this exist. You can update up to 4000 SKUs in a minute for all those data mentioned about and for free. WOOOW !!! and THANKS TO DEVELOPERS for this. The app is very easy to use. Customer service is also good. Even though I am using the free version they replied in few hours. I case you looking for some good stock inventory app go for this one. You have nothing to loose. Just get your stock up to date with less effort.

Angeles Couture

I have been using the application for the few months now and despite I am an inexperienced in CSV files and technology I have managed to connect the stock with my suppliers and everything is working well. I use CSV updates and even those the CSV field mapping does look scary to start, but it is not so difficult once you understand it, with a help of YouTube tutorials, clear written instructions and the support team which always gets back with good explanation and help. The app saves me lots of money and time, as I don't need to use expensive platforms to pull the products to my store. Using this application, I can say with a confidence that it was the right choice for my business, and I am actually looking forward to learning all the features of this application, A*****!!!