Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Automated inventory update from Google, SFTP,XLSX or ANY feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Adore the Decor

A great app that really helped us sync inventory. We take customer service very seriously, so any app that can provide support quickly, and thoroughly are always apps worth keeping! We reached out to the app support team before purchasing to get some questions answered, and they replied back quickly, and thoroughly by explaining the features, and providing excellent support. They made us comfortable trusting them and removed any hesitations we had. It was incredibly easy to use, and they have multiple file formats you can integrate with, and multiple sync options. Great job guys!

Bike Ahead

I was very impressed with there customer service so far. They replied quickly and gave me an extended trial period so I can make sure the app is for me. Wow! thank you!

Boot & Shoe

My Stock is not updating on Shopify and 0% stock updated on Stock Sync. My CSV and shop systems shows stock available but when i add the products to shopify its shows SOLD OUT

A.Hellas Market

They solve my problem. I had information at every step. They explain exactly with details what to do.

Everybeaute

The app was good when I started using it but whenever there is a problem it is very difficult to get them to resolve anything. when I first signed up for this service they charged me for the number of SKUs that were on the feed. now they are counting all the products in my store and refusing to provide an update unless I upgraded. This is very unfair because the other products in my store are in a different location and are managed by a different provider, so why should I pay them more for something they don't manage. Now I have put my selling on hold struggling to make updates myself while looking for different provided. Buyers beware

January 25, 2022

We apologise for the bad experience you are having. By default Stock Sync will scan all products to find matching SKU. But Stock Sync also come with a powerful filtering to scan only products by tags, vendor and many more (Learn more here https://help.stock-sync.com/article/100-stock-sync-filter-by-shopify-products). With filters, it will not scan the entire store for the matching SKU or barcode. Please contact our support to help you with the filters.

Shebeest

Great app! Simple to use. Highly recommended for anyone looking for an easy and quick way to deal with updating inventory. Plus, the support team is great. Very responsive and helpful!

Tech Crazy

Recommended to everyone. Wanted to connect to 3rd Party API and was having issues, Stock Sync team did best to help me through it. Have been hassling them every week for changes in the new feed and they have always helped me responding to my email within 24 hours even though with time difference. Thank You Team!!

Bottega Style

I've found this app simple to use. It's enough to read carefully the guide and you can make settings and create filters of feeds without having special technical knowledges. Thanks!

HIJABIUM

App is very good. I have a XML file but i couldn't find that how can i add this file to my shopify store. Thanks to this app and their helping i fix this issue

eesome collective

Great app!! Very handy and it saves a lot of time when you need to upload your inventory. Highly recommended!!