Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

TU beauty store

This app charge me 6months without se used it, please refund My money................................

November 22, 2020

Shopify billing team can help refund the money. Stock Sync app has no way to activate a billing without the store owner's approval. But no worries, if you reach us at support@stock-sync.com we will guide you on how to get back your money.

Gear Here

This app saves a lot of time didn't get the hang of it the 1st time but I have some invested some time to learn the ins and out very worth it

Ryocco Online

Easy and accurate tool! Highly recommended to manage your inventory! I used it to update my promo prices!

Tour & Ride

Best stock syncing app out there and I have tried others. Very easy to setup the feeds and it is very fast and efficient.

Calembour

Fiew problem of stock syncronasation at the beginning but the team support was helping and did his maximum to fix the problem. App very practical to update stock! Even if a chat online would be awesome :)

Smyrna Collections

Raj and his team are the stars. They have been extremely patient with our inquiries, questions, emails, assistance requests, and so on... They are always ready to help if they can. It has been 2 months now since we have started and everything went well during the preparation period. We will be having 600+ products updated early next week and we have no doubt that everything will be smooth and just fine. Well done Stock Sync!

SatisfyHer

I tried the app and I seems to work like I want so will do some more exploring and than proceed with a subscription

AZeShop AU

This apps is easy to use and is really convenient. Save a lot of time when updating stock and price!

ATM Outdoor Living

Great & simple app to use. Quick to set up feeds and keep them updated automatically. The customer support was friendly & helped with any issues we had.

Home on the Swan

Great little app for a syncing inventory. We have used a few and this has met all requirements. www.homeontheswan.com.au