Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Passion Lilie

Great customer service. They helped with an issue updating stock from Shopify to Etsy. jjjj

Anji Mountain

Great customer service and my team hasn't complained about any issues which means the app is doing what it's supposed to :)

La Lingerie de Babette

The application work like a charm and the support answer fast ! What a great team ! Thanks you for your help

Deluzzo

This app is super useful. It helped us automate daily stock updates and also helping to refresh stock data on marketplaces. Thanks a lot guys

Beyond Delights

I've been using this app for a few days now and have asked support for some help in which they delivered excellent service. I've used the app for scheduled inventory update and new product import feed from my distributor which uses REST, Json or XML. The app does require some knowledge of API, but Stock Sync support was able to fill in the gaps necessary to complete my feeds. So glad I found this app rather than paying a developer an upfront cost to do the same thing. It's definitely worth investing in, even if it's for their trial period.

Concetto è

Very useful app, support was fast to help me. I would like more ways to pair fields within files. I have to format quite a bit to have something good for this app. I would like to be able to format thorough the app (zapier style).
Thank you!!

LK’s Boutique

You guys are amazing!! Thank you so much for going back and forth with me, and for going above and beyond to help me set up my wholesaler. I’m very lucky I found you, thank you so much!!

Seed Super Greens

Ridiculously confusing to set up. Not user friendly in any way. Video tutorials barely helped. Had to delete after 20 mins of confusion.

May 24, 2020

We are sorry for the bad experience on Stock Sync. We can see that you use the app for 20 minutes. Inventory management could be difficult to set up at first but it will run automatically continuously. We hope you would reach our support for help so our team can help you set it up.

Golden Springs Christian Bookstore

Great app! We are using it to mass upload inventory and keep online quantities synced with our physical location. Great support as well, the stock sync team has been extremely helpful!

Rug Love

Most Useful App I have installed for my business - i stock thousands of rugs in many sizes, common in the industry not all are always available instead of letting customers down - i know have it auto sync inventory units from the suppliers via drop box every day. absolute game changer. struggled with one feed but Jor was top class in setting it up for me. 5 stars and recommend to everyone. some may think apps that do all the glam stuff are more important but for me having correct stock levels is a game changer. I fail to see how anyone can give this app less than 5 stars??? it promises to sync you stock..and does so via any medium you could wish for! job done.