Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Bathroom Vanity Warehouse

I used this app to update thousands of product inventory. My first update feed was a little confusing for me, but the support team was great in helping me get the first feed going. They were patient with answering my questions and from their help I am not able to confidently update my product pages efficiently. Highly recommend this app to help streamline updating product inventory.

Geek Market

Support is really awesome, Raj has really helped us a whole bunch with questions and answers. App works well looking forward to add more products to my store and save time to maintain all of my products.

Well done Stock Sync Team for an amazing app

Cara Curvy

Stock Sync has automated our inventory syncs in a complicated logistics system. It costs pennies and takes 10 minutes to set up. Surreal. Get this app.

BouncyTrampolines

I am blown away by their support. Thank you so much. This works great and they are very helpful should you have any question.

High-End Office

I use this app to manage all HighEndOffice.com products inventory. Initial set up I reached out to them and they helped me get it going within 24 hours. A year later my store is expanding and they answered my question quickly by email. Great pricing, easy to use, extremely helpful app, I would recommend!

pricestyle

We rely on this tool to help us update inventory multiple times daily and other processes related to our items. We have tens of thousands of SKUs and this solution is miles ahead of using Shopify's native import. Any problems we've had relating to our understanding of how to use this software was very promptly supported. We've been using this product for well over a year and rely on it.

ZumbaWear by Dance&Health

Excellent app, it really saves us a ton of time! We had some issues at the beginning with Gmail forwarding, but with the help of the support guys, it got sorted. Very happy with it!

GIRLSTYLEHQ.COM

I had little experience with files and inventory or an online store in general, And there is a learning curve with stock sync.. but Stock sync is a life saver.. its very simple once you learn how to use it and it saves hours and hours of work-time as well as high fees from web designers that charge you outrageous amounts of money for simple tasks. The Staff was always quick to help me and made it possible for me to get my store up and running without any more inventory issues. The load product feature is amazing as well.. a web-designer wanted to charge me $800.00 to load 150 products, stock sync app did it with nothing but my monthly subscription and just few dollars in load credits. I have found that Web-designers will often vastly over charge for tasks that they know are simple to complete. I guess a lack of skill is a drawback when you need things done.. but it is highway robbery out there by many designers looking to take advantage of you; Anyway, Stocksync is a great app and staff assistance is awesome. . . Five stars for sure.

Sexy Little Things Lingerie Store

Just installed the app and connected to 2 feeds I was having to update manually. Works perfect. Love it and would highly recommend to anyone who is manually updating inventory.

Felicity Spice

This app is fantastic. Peace of mind knowing you are not going to have any out of stock issues. It has been working flawlessly on our website for a while now. The customer service was flawless. They were prompt to respond to any issues or concerns that we had and ensured that it was operating properly on the website. We really appreciated that. Highly Recommended!
www.felicityspice.com