Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Automated inventory update from Google, SFTP,XLSX or ANY feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

webex.convensys.com.au

Stock Sync just blew my mind for such easy config and implement. I have successfully done two different stock feeds - email and SFTP. All smooth and quick. The next one will try Rest/API. This is a brilliant app, don't miss it out.

Anytime Cigars

I used this app to help me upload my inventory levels with a CSV file. It saves me a lot of time,. Would recommend to anyone

Carsha Global Trading

Love this app! No more oversell and I am confident to expand my catalogue now, and the price is so affordable too!

Mumsnest

Stocksync really solves a crucial element in our eCommerce business. Selling items out of stock on our store or on a marketplace becomes a nightmare. The last thing we need is negative ratings and informing the client we are out of stock and we will refund them. My favourite app by far. Does take some time to setup correctly but support is very knowledgeable. Be aware support is not live and it may take a day for a response. None the less stocksync is effective, affordable and very customizable to suit every user.

ABC Bikes

Has been the best app I have found to be able to setup data syncing from our suppliers to our store. Support have been great and is simple to use.

Proflow New Zealand

Wow, this is the app I needed. This is perfect for my store & will make uploading, adjusting, removing inventory SO much easier. I have over 7000 products on my store so this is a life saver.

BB's Secret Boutique

I absolutely love this app. It really helps me to keep my inventory synced with my suppliers and across multiple platforms. I have had some issues, mostly my fault, and they are always right on top of things figuring out what is causing the issue. I would highly recommend this app to everyone.

Lanch - Accesorios Originales

Is a time saver app, works as it should need to work. I sync from my inventory google sheets to shopify once a day. Recommended!

Rugs by Roo

The system is overall easy enough to figure out. But to use it efficiently their customer service is always good with responses. Although they are good at responding to emails technical info sometimes does not translate well, so I suggest setting up a virtual call with their tech team who will walk you through the whole process.

TengoQueProbarlo SexShop

Very useful application, I have imported 20,000 products from 3 different sources (CSV format), and automatically, twice a day, the 3 sources are updated (by sku the price and quantity are updated). To only say that to introduce new products it is preferable to do it by CSV since by XML, at least in my case, it gives some failures such as that it misplaces the fields. Updates work fine in XML and CSV.