Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

LEAFHUELLC

They probably have the most affordable pricing model. Support team is also great. They are able to create a unique connection method for you and customize it depending on your needs. They are just getting the job done.

Home Control Shop

Absolutely fantastic!

Combining this app with locations and Mr Arigato for rules based stuff has totally changed the way I operate my store!

July 4, 2019

Thank you for this! We glad that what we building is a solution to store like you. We will continue to improve Stock Sync to ease merchants daily operation.

KolayOto

This is a very practical app, easy to use and configure. Very responsive support team. This is the 3rd shopify store we are using it for.We can not think of using Shopify without this app. Highly recommended!

July 3, 2019

Your kind words ensure the entire team is fully energized that our effort and hard work are recognized. Thanks for your awesome review!

L'Elegante Femme

I've been using for about a month now. This ap is perfect for my current needs. It has the suppliers I need and the product updates are mostly seamless. When it isn't, customer support is prompt to respond and very helpful. Very satisfied with this ap.

pldm-eu-uat

We use this app on a few of our Shopify stores that don't have direct integration with our ERP system. It works consistently great and is extremely easy to use.

Rug Savings

The app doesn't work properly i have to reach out to support 2-3 times a week, lose about $500-1000 a week. Support gets back 24 hours later with a reply with a question then goes another 24 hours, basically takes 3 days to get an answer to a matter, it gets solved for a few days then issues start again. I would not recommend anyone this app if they need a good customer service and support.

July 3, 2019

We are sorry for the bad experience. We already reach out to you and working on resolving all issues. Our support wasn't available during weekends that causing the delay.

Imaging-Superstore

This apps works perfectly to update our products stock from distribution feeds. The support is very fast and efficient.

Frenshmo

The best and affordable app that I found to import products & sync all my product pricing & inventory in real time saving me a lot of time. The support team is also great as they reply to any query within 24 business hours and resolve any of the issues related to the app. Love you guys!

trendzfair

Stock Sync has been integral for our inventory management, set and forget kinda of tool that brings ease of mind to our team knowing that anything that happens in recorded and updated in real time. Great product!

Circle Computers

Rely on 2 feeds from my distributors who have ever change stock levels, easy to set up and leave it running in the knowledge my customers are seeing a near real time stock status.