Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google Sheet or any other feed

Something Naughty

I use this app to update my inventory and so far I have no complaints. Inventory runs daily as scheduled. Excellent app.

Blinc Italia

I used this app to update stock on two website. I choose to use sync by email and it's work perfectly! Thanks to the staff to help me on configuration.

Wheels Below Retail

so far so good thinking on buying service to use it every day, hope you keep up the good work and keep it affordable

Minasari Home

First look today is excellent! fast answers auf tickets, performing well. What happens if an item which was out of stock, is on stock again? Does it then go to the spot according to how the collection was programmed? Edit: Please check your next invoice, I upgraded twice, I am well within the enterprise plan, why do you want to charge me another 21,80 USD?? This looks odd to me. You cannot charge in the same period a customer three plans!!

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

We really appreciate the review. Regarding your query:

- When the item is back to In-Stock in the feed file, it will be updated to your Shopify store with the matching SKU.
- If you can elaborate on the issue with the feed name, 3 sample matching SKUs that were NOT updated correctly - we will be able to check in-depth on the issue.

- We are sorry that you are experiencing this costing issue. We can surely rectify this by refunding any unjustified cost.
- Do let us know if you would like to customize your plan to get a more reasonable costing
- Kindly elaborate on the charges of $21.80.

We are also reaching you out on your email, we do hope to hear from you and very much eager to resolve the issue you are experiencing.

For other inquires, do contact us at support@stock-sync.com and we will gladly assist you.

World Super Store

Excellent app and works as described. It can do a lot if you take the pleasure to dig deeper. A marvel to behold and relieves stress. Thanks for creating this app.

Shhh...

I wrote a review before but it was bad so it appears they have removed it. Beware people. The customer support is atrocious. They don't work weekends, or overnight, they don't have online chat, and email is the only way to ask them for help, which they take hours or even days to reply to. And even that becomes a tennis match. My business runs 24/7 but they are only available during the week. I haven't used them for almost 3 months yet they've charged me for feeds each month. Now they have blocked me from updating my feed because they say my store has exceeded my 10,000 product limit - but I only use Stocksync for 8,000 products. So I'm locked out until I pay them more. Have asked for a phone number to call; no response.

May 19, 2021

We are very sorry for the bad experience on Stock Sync. Our team is quite sad about the 1-star app review. We hope you can give us a chance to help you.

We deeply apologize as we have to admit it is a flaw on our end that we only support via emails only at the moment and not calls or live chat. We will definitely improve this in the future.

Regarding the billing, we do have an option for our users to downgrade to a free plan whenever the user wanted to put it on hold for using Stock Sync so that it won’t get billed monthly. All settings will remains as it is if users decided to upgrade it back again.

It saddens us that the feed leaves an impression that we are blocking you. However, the monthly plan takes into account the total variants from the whole store, not only the ones to be updated from the feed file.

This is because Stock Sync will need to find matching products from the store and the file in order to update the products.

We do have a filter where you can limit the products to be updated and it will decrease the product limit if you do not wish to upgrade the plan.

To clarify, we never deleted any review even how bad it is. We will make it right until our customer removes/update the review willingly. Please contact us at support@stock-sync.com so we can help you with that.

ILK ATELIER

Really great customer service, I was struggling to work something out and when I asked the support team, not only did they explain they actually made the adjustments for me. All great stuff. Thank you.

DPFD Das Produkt Für Dich

I use this app to sync. the stockfeeds from my supplier.
So I use this app now for 1 month, and it works very well. The integration is very easy to do, also for people with no further experience. And if you have any problems the support team will help you very soon and solve your problem for sure. I am very happy to discovered this nice app. I hope this rating is helpful for the decision! Thank you Team- Stock Sync !

Estancia Tiles

Have used this app for a few years on another Shopify store, now using for a 2nd store. We love how easy it is to use with different file source abilities along with multiple feeds. You can automate an upload daily or hourly, etc. Support is responsive and always here to help. Wee have never had any problems and highly recommend one of the best apps on Shopify.

Little Switzerland

Great time saver, just needs more options on scheduling. We use this to connect our instore inventory with the website