Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or ANY feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Deals499

well designed app and solid results which gives satisfaction on data integrity. Using this app for all my updates of inventory and etc.

Büssli-Shop GmbH

App does what it should. I had a problem and got help from the support within hours. Thank you very much!

Mr. und Mrs. Love

Die App macht genau das was sie soll. Auf jeden Fall zu empfehlen. Über den Support erhält man immer eine Antwort. Macht weiter so.

Kitchen & Company

We have used this app for a while on three stores. It is great when it works, but it rarely works correctly. But there are not many options out there and they do have good support, but they cannot fix what does not work

December 19, 2021

We are sorry for the experience that you are having. We understand managing 3 stores can be a hassle. We can see from the logs that the emails are received and processed successfully. Please do contact us at support@stock-sync.com so we can help you with the configuration. We really like to help you to resolve the issue.

Faire-Sache

The app - if you set it up correctly - is great. I didn't have it set up correctly, then wrote to support and they helped me very well. Now everything works perfectly. Thanks a lot.

StripperHeels

Great APP for linking Shopify to Shopify Inventory...or to Set up an inventory update from a supplier Data feed. The flexibility of the APP means you have to get it set up right but once you do - It is perfect.. Thank you.... Tech support is very good can take a day or two but they are helpful.

Arcanna.us

works just as it should. they have great customer service as well. when i was having issues they immediately took care of the issue

Penta Gothic

Just set up my first stock feed to update current SKUs daily. Super easy to set up. This is going to be a game changer!

sneakerdrop

Really great app to handle product and management inventory. Basically feature only allows to update variants but there is a beta feature to add variants to existing products thank you very much to the dev for your help on that. I would gladly give a full heavy five star when this functionality goes live - this would be a competition killer feature. Also, I would appreciate being able to communicate live by chat rather than by email would be much easier and faster to deal with feed issues. Overall I recommend this app over any other.

PureCannaby

We love this app! Perfect and fast support, very good functionality and affordable price, thank you!