Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Ароматный Мир

It's the best App to sync with 1C software, If somebody looking for solution how to sync 1C and Shopify store, Here it is !!! Just use FTP to download CSV and that all! Thank you guys for such a great app!

Cyrus Rugs

Easy to use and tech support is great, but just need a single tech support base. I kept getting one message from the help center (my subscription has run out), while tech support was assisting me to resolve the issue at the same time.

uq.design

This is one of the best apps I´ve ever used, easy and intuitive, I synced my warehouse inventory to my shopify store in minutes.

www.beeodna.com

Nice app! Very smart and easy in use. I would recommend that for everyone who has eshop in shopify platform.

Garments Goddess

Great application. The only one I found that could connect my supplier with my store. I truly recommend if you want to monitor your inventory and stay connected with your supplier. Excellent. Thank you Stock Sync.

🇬🇧 JFL Limited 🇬🇧 B2B/B2C Wholesale

Deleting Forever! And going elsewhere.. total waste of time.

After i initialy telling me it would take 2-5 days to assess and test, coming to the second week, no help what so ever... nothing is being done... Waste of time! If i could give this app & Support a big fat zero i would! Gave you guys another chance. But you didnt live up to the expectations. I actualy re installed it hoping i would get better support but didnt! Stay away people! This app is run by individuals who couldnt care less who give excuses forever.

June 22, 2020

We are sorry for the bad experience. We did mention the supplier product ID are not matching with the SKU on Shopify. The sample ID is 1028-121259-14846 where Shopify SKU is B07NLLLXNX. It is visible that the product identifier is not the same. Stock Sync has to find matching SKU for it to work.

Humble Homewares

The process flow is awesome, I have been saved hundreds if not thousands of hours, simply emailing my daily inventory list is a life saver, I couldnt get the 3rd party log in link feed to work, but I assume thats something to do with the website the file is hosted on, other than that - it takes a few minutes in total to download a file (9500 sku's) and manually upload into stock sync, it's outrageous how easy it is. love it.

Willies Ice Hockey Emporium | Ice & Inline Hockey Retailer in UK

Found easy to set up links and questions sent to the support team were answered quickly and helped me have to confidence to update the live stock feeds to our shop

Rideshop

Great App. Life changer. Shopify to Shopify Token works great. Have a lot of suppliers and now can manage all of them

Modish Living

We use Stock Sync to automate daily dropship supplier stock feeds into our store. No more selling items you can't fulfil which makes life so much easier. Some we manually upload and some are on an automated workflow. Excellent App. Great support too.