Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

ZazoBuy

Used this app to automate feeds from my suppliers - the app works perfectly & the support team are very quick at helping resolve issues. Would recommend.

leapp

Great app. Works intuitively. Synchronization intervals were a bit long for our liking, but support were more than happy to create custom syncing intervals for us.

kameemarketplace

Hands Down an AMAZING app!! Not only an AMAZING app; but the customer support is INCREDIBLE. The level of sophistication that this app offers is so well done, so accurate, and so beneficially to our business. GREAT app! GREAT customer support!

Rustic Sinks

I have only used this APP for 2 days but it works flawlessly. I drag and drop 2 inventory csv files and it seamlessly updates the store inventory. It reads your store variants (sku's)when you first install the app so you will know on the app dashboard how many variants you have. After the free trial period you can check the pricing level against this. When setting up your file upload, it is easy to map what you want updated with just a few easy choices. It reads your file and knows exactly what to do with it! I highly recommend this app so far and with experience I have had with other inventory apps that do not perform well.

WTF Lighting

This APP is very useful and simple to use. Indispensable!! The technical support is very good and always reply fast!!!

in2it

I'm still testing this app during my trial period, though so far this is the only app that has fixed an inventory issue that I have had for 2 months. A distributor I use sends out a 3x daily csv in a format that even the Shopify Customer Reps were kinda confused by. I plugged it into this app and it automatically knew what to do. As far as I can tell, its working seamlessly.
The service Rep for Stock Sync (Odamae) has been very responsive and ready to help, although I had already set it up correctly without knowing it.

P.S. - There is another app in the Shopify App Store that has the same or similar functionality to this app, and they wanted A LOT of money to "customize" code to fit my need, and double the monthly price.

If you have inventory issues - reach out to Stock Sync and see if they can help - you'll likely be happy you did!

Thank you!
Chris & Bill
in2it Men's Underwear

trioFIT

Great support team and a very nice tool for updating your shopify inventory automaticly. Love it!

Greetings from Germany!

FUN FACTORY GmbH

we are currently in a test phase of our shop. The customer support from Stock Sync is great and we got very quick solutions. Thank you.

Girls.co.uk

After using Syncee the scam app, I was very happy to install and start using this one. Works very well and has many useful features for any store owner that wants to import feeds in any format in to their stores - be it feeds from their own warehouses of that of their suppliers. Very easy to use and works well. Pricing a little on higher side for importing big lists at first run, but its worth it. Unlike other apps I have tried, such as Syncee app (which is absolute junk btw!), this was everything I needed. Well done all!

Brands4all

We have been using Stock Sync for almost three months now. We are using it to add new products to our shop (once per day automatically), and to update already created products (four times per day automatically). If you want to run the processes manually you can do so unlimited times during the course of a day. To feed both processes with data we are using the same XML file.

Note that both processes are treated and charged separately.

The app itself is quite user friendly, but there is still some room for improvement. There are some bugs here and there also. But so far, the staff (Jor and Raj) are pretty quick in responding to your queries, and getting things patched if need be. Usually they respond within a day, while it has not been rare to hear back from them in hours, or even minutes!

All things considered, we believe the app definitely delivers what it promises at a very reasonable price. Recommended!

Konstantinos Sakkas - brands4all.myshopify.com