Stock Sync: Connect Suppliers

Automate inventory sync for existing or new products for BFCM

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cully's Yamaha

Location Australia

Needing an app that can sync stock data from suppliers to my store. It saved me from going the custom codings path, which would cost a lot more time and money. Support team is very helpful and super easy to deal with, needing a custom plan due to large numbers of suppliers and variants, responded promptly with a plan that works for my case

September 8, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are glad to hear your wonderful feedback, we look forward to continuing to impress! 🤩

Teon Extreme

I am very satisfied with the app. I had some minor issues but the excellent customer service took care of it right away. Thanks Ray

September 1, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad we were able to get you all sorted asap! 💪 Have a wonderful week, best of luck with everything! ☘️

Ice Jewellery Australia

Location Australia

Works perfectly as expected, great customer service as well! Would recommend to anyone that dropships products for accurate stock syncing!

August 30, 2022

It was great chatting with you! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 🤩 Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything, we are here 🙌​ 🙌​ 🙌​

The Home Sanctuary

Time spent using app About 1 month

A good app for updating stock with with my suppliers. The support team are very helpful and quick to reply.

August 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave a review! It was a pleasure assisting you ​😍

MusicalBoxStore

Location Italy

Awesome customer care, they solved all my problems! And the app does perfectly its job! I definitely recommend it.

August 25, 2022

Thanks for the kind review, glad I was able to help! We look forward to helping you keep everyone in good spirits!​🌻​🍀​ Thanks again for recommend Stock Sync💛​💛​💛​

Serene Heart Designs

This app and the support are incredible! This app let me move to shopify from a more expensive platform that provided this capability. Now that I can have this capability on Shopify I'm able to save a lot of money each month. I had some trouble figuring things out (stopping and reading instructions would have helped me a ton). Support was very patient with me and explained thins as much as I needed to understand. I recommend this app very much!

August 25, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review 🙌 🙌 🙌 It was great chatting with you & glad we were able to solve the issue quickly & efficiently 💪🤩 We are so happy that you recommend Stock Sync!!! 💙​💙​💙​

Rocky Peak Supply LLC

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

My experience with Stock Sync has been great! It is easy to use, and when I have a question support services responds quickly. Keep up the great work. You guys rock!!

August 25, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review ❤️​ ​ It was great chatting with you, if you ever need us we are always just a click away! 😀

Elegant Wickedness

Time spent using app About 1 month

Products did NOT stay up to date, we had to cancel 8 orders because they were NOT updated with the shipper, then they refused to refund unless we reloaded. We have been online 20 years, the WORST

August 23, 2022

Dear Elegant Wickedness,

We humbly apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with our application and our support service.

The support service had an issue with the Billing site which had caused the probable miscommunication.

However, we have refunded the requested amount now. We would truly like to help you resolve the issue you experienced with Stock Sync.

We have already replied to your emails and even sent a new one but have not received any response yet.
We kindly propose you reach out to Stock Sync - support@stock-sync.com - so we can be able to overcome this hurdle you have with a 1-month FREE trial.

We truly look forward to hearing from you again.

Jokers Costume Mega Store

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

The support at Stock Sync has been amazing. Needed assistance with some set-up of feeds and they greatly assisted

August 23, 2022

It was great chatting with you! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 😍 Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything, we are here!🤗

KaleaBoutique

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Stock Sync is an incredibly powerful and flexible inventory update system with excellent functionality that other systems simply do not have. The customer support is truly superior. Don't get hung up on experimenting or technical details - just ask the customer support and they will immediately fix or adjust your data feeds. Customer Support will also assist with developing the best data feed / update strategy for your inventory. I've been using Stock Sync for more than 3 years and this review is attributed to the most recent help I received from Stock Sync. Thank you.

August 22, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it 🤩 It was great chatting with you and am so glad we were able to help you fix the issue💛