Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Bvstore 0030

Awesome Company. Very easy to use software :)

Outdoor Patio Supply

This app does a great job of keeping our inventory in sync with our suppliers inventory feed. The customer service and the reasonable pricing structure makes this an excellent app to use for our store!

Bare Feet Shoes

Stock Sync is a life saver!!! We tried many apps before to help us sync our inventory between the store and the web store, and this one is the only one that actually worked! Jor has been extremely helpful in developing a custom solution for us to make sure it works exactly as needed. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

S I L K A R M O U R

After trying several apps to keep our inventory synced with multiple suppliers Stock Sync has been by far the best - very fast and efficient team always happy to help when issues arise. Would highly recommend to anyone.

*****

Brothers We Stand

Stock Sync is an extremely useful app that allows us to manage stock from multiple brands. It makes a process which could be time consuming quick and easy!

Jor's support is second to none.

Very useful app.
Jonathan

Tec1

I have stock of 25.000 products.
I use stock sync every day to update price and stock level.
The support is excellent.
The app is excellent.

Thx
Bjorgvin Thor holm
Tecshop.is

Capture Your Action

Great basic inventory app. Support has been great, just a little lag time. Probably because they are based overseas. They have addressed any issue I've had quickly. I only needed the basic plan and it's worth every penny.

Geared2adventure

Great app and great customer service! Since we do not maintain a full inventory and dropship a lot of product, I am able to sync all of my vendors inventory with ours and use all of their different formats. And the support is awesome! They are always looking to improve. If you are looking for the app to do something it doesn't, they realize it is likely that someone else will want it too.

Shelford Bike Shop

I struggled to get it working myself but the suppport was helpful and got it going super quick. Thank you Stock Sync

Floatingbobber Com

Awesome, exactly what I was looking for and needed. Not the greatest directions in the 1st place, but got help from support on setting it up and it runs smoothly. Highly recommend