Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Macberrys

Great App and amazing support! Thank you Jor. The prices are low comparing to other App offering the same service. Very recommended. Thumbs up!

Lamporia Com

Great App with awesome support!

Toyuniverse

Great app for our ever changing inventory. Allows loads of different ways to update stock, prices and more. Much easier to use than normal direct CSV import.

Ourweestore

BRILLIANT customer service is top notch couldnt have asked for a better app the ftp servers was easy and straight forward to set up keeps the shop ticking

Al Rugaib Furniture

this the best app for syncing you stock , with great and quick support

Emotion Engine International

This is the #1 app on Shopify.

I tell you I have a supplier that uses a red/amber/green traffic light system for stock levels, they customised the app to work for that.

I asked them to make it so the app updated stock for individual variants by the traffic light system. They got it done in 24 hours.

They walked me through the early stages and made sure my store got on its feet with the best customer support I have experienced in the app store.

If you're looking for the app that autoupdates your stock from xml/csv/google sheets/JSON/XLS/XLSX files this is THE app to do it with.

Planetbaron

Very easy to setup. Thanks for making my life easy.

Unique Gifts And Handbags

Since we are a drop ship provider, it is nice to have Stock Sync as it stocks and syncs our inventory with our inventory provider. One less thing for me to handle. Love It.

Awside

This apps is a must and just awesome. If your supplier can export files you can automate all the inventory, pricing, publish updates with a user friendly interface.

This app really worth every penny, plus the prices are good.
A+++

Farmhouse Sinks

What an amazing app! I get my inventory feeds several different ways and stock sync handles all of them. What a relief.
Also, support is great!