Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate inventory management to boost sale & customer service

Hippiechic

Another one of those really useful apps that you need to install asap. Our accessories are so popular we need to keep stock levels accurate and this app does that for us easily.

Kartel Time

Another one of those really useful apps that you need to install asap. Our watches are so popular we need to keep stock levels accurate and this app does that for us easily.

Gleaming Monkey

This App is the nuts! Indeed, superb. The support from Jor is prompt and always expert. Cannot recommend the app enough. If you have been through the pain of selling items which are out of stock, this is the perfect solution for syncing with your and your suppliers stock levels. Love it.

Squiggyssextoys

Excellent app worth every penny I can finally relax knowing my inventory levels are automatically being updated. Perfect when used with drop shipping.

Muuio

Great app that works with a lot of drop ship companies. Easy to use and understand.
We have been using the app since May 2016 and the issues we had was typically problems we had made for ourself. The app is able to work with several suppliers and have a great solution for suppliers that just delete their products from the feed before they zero them. An issue that will cause a lot of problems if not supported by the app.
And again great service from the team behind Stock Sync!

Bikebeta

App works very well, plus extremely helpful support staff!

Grossovacanze

Great and useful app! I have tried various sources and has always responded correctly, I have had an issue and the support has been fast and risolutive. Recommended!

Gentlemanknives

Perfect to sync your inventory with your suppliers', exactly what I needed + they answered my questions really fast.

Buy Wheel Chairs

Top notch customer service, I am not very savvy and they help you every step along the way.

Jamesandverity

I have been trying to speak to someone to get some assistance with setting this up, nobody replies to me.