Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Estancia Tiles

Have used this app for a few years on another Shopify store, now using for a 2nd store. We love how easy it is to use with different file source abilities along with multiple feeds. You can automate an upload daily or hourly, etc. Support is responsive and always here to help. Wee have never had any problems and highly recommend one of the best apps on Shopify.

Little Switzerland

Great time saver, just needs more options on scheduling. We use this to connect our instore inventory with the website

Enhance Your Love

i love how easy this is to use, no counting anything, just setup and let it go. now i just need to learn how to set it up for 3 days a week. I just love the simple use of it all.

Watchlove

I have had excellent support technically brilliant the process it has saved me hours of work would recommend to anyone

TerryAnns

Great App, easy to use, will recommend to other users. I have it set up automatically to update my inventory and it works well.

Sigmacom

Exactly what i needed. Great functionality when working with datafeeds from suppliers. Nomsupport was needed. Thank you.

madebyartisans | Online

Being able to control 'continue selling when out of stock' based on my suppliers' inventory levels makes things so much easier and less room for error!

Crazy Cool

What a great app! It does everything I need at a price I can afford. Pricing rules and formulas are a winner plus all the ways to connect. Thanks guys.

Top Table Sports

I was trying to manually import so many items,it was so stressful! Then did some research and so glad I found stock sync,it makes my work so much easier and the support is phenomenal!

Outdoor Action

This app is superb for updating stock levels from a multitude of sources, very easy to use, very impressed