Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Ethical Time

Amazing APP and amazing support. Thanks to Jor and the team for all the hands on support when I couldn't make things work :)

Passion Lilie

Great customer service. They helped with an issue updating stock from Shopify to Etsy. Highly recommend!

Anji Mountain

Great customer service and my team hasn't complained about any issues which means the app is doing what it's supposed to :)

La Lingerie de Babette

The application work like a charm and the support answer fast ! What a great team ! Thanks you for your help

Deluzzo

This app is super useful. It helped us automate daily stock updates and also helping to refresh stock data on marketplaces. Thanks a lot guys

Beyond Delights

I've been using this app for a few days now and have asked support for some help in which they delivered excellent service. I've used the app for scheduled inventory update and new product import feed from my distributor which uses REST, Json or XML. The app does require some knowledge of API, but Stock Sync support was able to fill in the gaps necessary to complete my feeds. So glad I found this app rather than paying a developer an upfront cost to do the same thing. It's definitely worth investing in, even if it's for their trial period.

LK’s Boutique

Best app to manage inventory from wholesale companies around the world!
With this app I'm able to easily add inventory in different forms and keep track of quantities.....easily thanks to their customer service, who is always so helpful!! Thank you guys so much for all your help!!

Golden Springs Christian Bookstore

Great app! We are using it to mass upload inventory and keep online quantities synced with our physical location. Great support as well, the stock sync team has been extremely helpful!

Rug Love

Most Useful App I have installed for my business - i stock thousands of rugs in many sizes, common in the industry not all are always available instead of letting customers down - i know have it auto sync inventory units from the suppliers via drop box every day. absolute game changer. struggled with one feed but Jor was top class in setting it up for me. 5 stars and recommend to everyone. some may think apps that do all the glam stuff are more important but for me having correct stock levels is a game changer. I fail to see how anyone can give this app less than 5 stars??? it promises to sync you stock..and does so via any medium you could wish for! job done.

Mountain Leathers

This app is a game changer for my business, I no longer have to panic when i receive a large order wondering if my inventory numbers are in line with my suppliers availability. It does everything i hoped for!
I am a smart cookie but when it comes to mapping etc I am out of my realm, the customer support I received from Stock Sync is the absolute best. Raj spent several days emailing with me, setting up my feeds and listening to my many questions.
I would recommend this app to everyone!