Reviews (1,245)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust inventory management and tracking features, including multi-store syncing, automatic product creation, and retail price adjustments. Despite a slight learning curve, merchants find it reliable and efficient, particularly praising its quick syncing. The customer support team is noted for their prompt and effective responses. The interface is user-friendly and offers customizable plans to suit various business needs. It's ideal for managing large product numbers and automating inventory across different locations.

June 30, 2024

A powerful app with lots of functionality. The UI has some room for improvement but once you understand how it works, it's super useful.

The support level is also very good. Always willing to help and work through issues patiently. Thanks guys.

Cipo & Baxx Australia
Over 3 years using the app
SyncX replied July 3, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you find our app powerful and functional. We appreciate your comments on the UI and will work on improving it. Our support team is always here to help. Thanks for your support!

May 2, 2024

I highly recommend this amazing app which makes your life easy by updating your stock automatically as per your schedule, the support team is superb and have no complain about them, Thanks Kamran from Luxurious Rugs

Luxurious Rugs
SyncX replied May 7, 2024

Thanks for recommending our app! We're glad automatic stock updates are making your life easier. Let us know if you need anything else! 💪🏻🤗

May 8, 2024

Ottima app, la usiamo da anni collegando il nostro gestionale con l'ecommerce di Shopify per rendere aggiornata la giacenza del magazzino anche per chi vende offline.
Abbiamo avuto un problema pochi giorni fa e il supporto ha risolto tutto in tempi rapidissimi.
Complimenti

Great app, we've been using it for years by connecting our management system with Shopify's ecommerce platform to keep our inventory updated even for offline sales. We had an issue a few days ago and the support team resolved everything very quickly. Congratulations!

Libreria Esculapio
Italy
Almost 4 years using the app
SyncX replied May 13, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and continued support! We're thrilled to hear how well our app works for your business and that our support team could assist you efficiently. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Grazie mille! 💪🏻🥰

July 11, 2024

Yas was very informative and patient with me as I am trying to understand this app. I appreciate the professionalism and the way things are being explained to me. This app is an excellent tool to have once you understand how to navigate through it.

Fur Babies Plus
3 months using the app
April 18, 2024

The app is great, we have used it for a number of years. We have tried others as we need extra what is offered in the packages, the team have been brilliant with us and made it work for us.

We have needed on several occasions to seek assistance from the team in setting up the feeds and the have been great. You need to take into account time difference as we are in the UK, but they deal with things in a timely manner, so overall our experience has been very good.

Furnishing Horizon
SyncX replied April 24, 2024

🌟 Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you've been loyal users of our app for years.

Our team is dedicated to ensuring you get the extra features you need and providing timely assistance despite the time difference.

We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you! 🙌

July 8, 2024

SyncX is an essential app for our business. Highly recommend. Whoever is the product manager does a great job!

Offfset
About 3 years using the app
SyncX replied July 11, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! 🥰🥰🥰 Much appreciated.💕

March 26, 2024

I have been using Stock-Sync for our Shopify store for a while now, and overall, I am satisfied with the app's performance. It has helped us keep track of our inventory levels efficiently and has significantly streamlined our inventory management.

I must admit that the app can sometimes feel a bit complicated, especially when it comes to settings and configuration. It took some time and effort to get acquainted with all the features and how to best utilize them for our needs. Nevertheless, I have found that once you get past the initial learning curve, the app becomes very powerful and reliable.

What truly stood out in my experience was the outstanding support I received from Hanah. Her dedication and professionalism were exceptional, and she provided us with prompt and effective assistance whenever we encountered issues or had questions. I would give her and the support team five stars without hesitation.

In summary, while Stock-Sync may be somewhat challenging to get started with, its functionality and the excellent support I received are crucial factors that make me continue to use and recommend this app to other Shopify stores.

Maessing Interiör
Sweden
Over 2 years using the app
SyncX replied April 2, 2024

Thank you for your detailed review! We're delighted to hear that Stock-Sync has been instrumental in streamlining your inventory management. We appreciate your feedback about the app's complexity and are constantly striving to improve user experience. It's wonderful to hear that Hanah provided exceptional support – we'll make sure to pass along your kind words. We're here to support you every step of the way and look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations!

May 2, 2024

Kir is an AWESOME 5 star support. Helped us quickly get the features we need to make use of azure blob feed.

L'Occitane Taiwan Staging
Taiwan
SyncX replied May 7, 2024

Glad to hear you had a great experience with Kir! We're happy they could help you swiftly with Azure Blob Feed features. Let us know if you need anything else! 😍💕

June 29, 2024

Without a doubt the best App to manage products feed, at first I read the one star reviews and after trying the App I realized that all of these are from users who were unable to understand how this App works since it is designed for advanced users But if you spend the right amount of time on it, you will realize that it is perfect for inventory management and extremely professional, I give it 10 stars. If you are looking to professionally organize your products feed, look no further, this is the best App in terms of prices and very easy to see which was designed by professionals who know what they are doing, I recommend it with my eyes closed.

Rochan Shop
3 days using the app
SyncX replied July 3, 2024

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We are delighted to hear that our app fulfills your inventory management requirements and that you find it professional and easy to use. Your recommendation is incredibly important to us! If you ever need assistance, please know that we are here to help. Thanks once again!

July 10, 2024

The StockSync customer service team is like no other, they are extremely intelligent, helpful, receptive to the needs of their clients and help find a resolution. They do not rush the appointment time and are very patient.

Could not recommend this service more!!!

So Over It Luxury Consignment
27 days using the app
SyncX replied July 11, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! Your recommendation means a lot to us! 😍🤗