Stocky

Stocky | Reviews

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Preggi

I had struggled along with another inventory management app for a long time before I found "Stocky". I have never before received such prompt and helpful advice from any app developer. Although no app is perfect, I have found that whenever I have questions about features or improvements, Seb always responds quickly and more often than not is able to make improvements to accommodate my needs. The level of customer support from Seb at StockyHQ is nothing short of awesome. My staff who manage ordering have told me that they save huge amounts of time using the "smart" ordering features in Stocky. I can't recommend this app highly enough. Thank you Seb!

Vapingeliquids

Like many other stores I have tried a bunch of inventory apps ranging from Stitch Labs to random apps online. This is by far the best I have come across and at the price per month it's also the best value for money. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Not only this the support is unreal. Very fast, on the ball and quick to identify solutions to any problem you describe. They are also willing to add features (within reason) something I asked Stitch Labs to do but alas no joy. Oh and for those that have been searching high and low for an inventory app that shows you your current stock on hand value, this one does :D

Seb your a diamond thanks for all the help setting things up.

Andreas

Womenwantcurves

Wow! Customer service is TOP this APP is a MUST....I mean they can customize your needs and the price is very affordable. Thank you STOCKY for creating this app. I now spend more time selling then focusing on if I have enough to sell all thanks to stocky :)

Raindrops And Lollipops

I absolutely love this App have tried TradeGeko, Stitch and others Stocky allows me to get on and run my business ratherthan managing a separate Inventory System that claims to save you hours. You end up running 2 systems. Stocky is Powerful in its simplicity. Xero Link up would be the Icing on the Cake. A real must for Shopify Small business. Well done Seb

Fendrihan

Great application, does what is supposed to do very well. The fact that they keep adding features helps. The sorting options will require more work and future enhancements to make this a fantastic must-have app.

House Of Shapewear

You guys are the best. This has come to be a very dynamic app for my store. Incredible

Laconicum1

This is the best tool we have found for our stock control!
It has changed our way of controlling the stock and optimize it a lot.

I definitely would recommend any shop to use it!

Shapelife

I mean I had to do this! This app is a must have I cant thank Seb enough for having such a wonder ful app that has helped me managed inventory and really look at costing for profit. Seb has added lots of features that suited our company needs! Highly recommend

Maziply

I don't normally write reviews unless something is beyond expectation or absolutely horrible. In this case, Stocky and the team of people that has brought Stocky to Shopify has absolutely blown me away.

Seb from Stocky has been amazingly quick to answer any questions that I have. On more than one occasion, he has added features to suit our company's needs. They take customer service and product feature delivery to the next level.

Stocky has raised the bar for PO and Inventory Management.

Thanks Stocky!

Every Photo Store

Great app! It syncs well with Shopify and keeps everything up to date. We do not use the forecasting option, but rather put in our own manual "low inventory" levels. We do this so we can set our own levels and accommodate for seasonal items or make sure we have more in stock for the holiday season. It was very hard to find an app that would allow us to do this option manually, and not just use the automated forecasting. Let me give a quick explanation on how to do it with Stocky, because it took a lot of experimenting and communication with Seb for us to get it figured out.

Go into Vendor, Settings, Adjust P.O. Limits. Then we adjusted the "Max Level" on a certain product to 3 for example. What this does, is any time the quantity of that variant drops below 3, it will put it on the P.O. for that vendor automatically. What you have to do next is create a P.O. and choose the option to leave it blank and not use the suggested forecasting. Once your blank P.O. is created, simply choose "fill shelves" under forecast type and then click regenerate. It not places all of your low stock items on the P.O. for ordering.

This saves us a bunch of time counting inventory and deciding what to reorder. I personally think this should be included in the structure of Shopify for all customers, but I am just happy that we found an app to make it work. Hope this helps.