Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes, and More

Køkkenfreak

This app is really good. I have a webshop and a retail store. I used to spend a lot of time writing PO and keeping track of my stock. Now I use stocky and the app saves me a lot of office time. Time I now can use on marketing. I can highly recommend this app.

SMOKEA®

Have not ever had better customer support on any other app. The app continues to grow and improve with new features all the time. It makes it possible for a company with several warehouses/locations to easily create POs and track inventory.

Baba+Boo

This app really helps me project my stock needs and how it syncs with Shopify is brilliant. Best app I use on Shopify.

NI Candle Supplies LTD

I'm still uncovering everything this app is capable of but love how easy it makes it to keep track of our variant quantities and am looking forward to utilising it for purchase orders in the new year.

Sportsfuel Supplements NZ

Fantastic app and amazing developer. Seb has been extremely helpful with getting us on to Stocky. We inherited a legacy IMS which was extremely difficult to use with Shopify but Stocky has been a breeze.

Highly recommended A++

Black Limba

The app works really well, the app developer answers really fast and helps even if he has to develop new things

Nogga

We use this app to control our inventory as it was one of our number one (the number one problem) as to why we kept running out of stock.

Stocky is THE BEST! And worth every penny that we pay for it.

The owner is attentive and helpful and fixes issues very very fast.

It’s a perfect tool for our site www.nogga.nl

PHONE LOOPS

This is exactly what we were looking for. The UX learning curve is pretty quick when you have some basic knowledge in the field.

Shawbury Wine

Wow... after a frustrating experience experimenting with other Inventory Software (primarily Unleashed) Stocky has proven itself to be hugely powerful and great value for money.
Stock Forecasting has transformed the way we order and it even copes with seasonal fluctuations.
A really great App that anyone running a high stock turnover would benefit from.
It's not perfect, but Seb is very responsive and the App is well supported and developing a growing set of features.
Highly recommended

Boozy.ph

The forecasting feature saves our company a great amount of time in creating POs. I would highly recommend this app!