Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes, and More

Lookingglasstoysandgames

We are on month 3 of Stocky we have a retail store with over 3000 SKUs. It is a fairly easy to use ap and makes reordering stock easy. A good Ap to help a business grow

Nordish

We've been using stocky for a few months now and it has been quite a blessing. It makes our inventory handling significantly easier. I especially want to mention how quickly we always get a response to any of our questions. These guys are more then there for us and also added crucial features for us in no time to the app! We appreciate that very much! So far we are very happy!

Summerlane888

Stocky is a great app with outstanding support. Seb has been great from pre-sale all the way through. I've been using this app for the past few months and am very happy with it.

Cleanandshiny

This app is just what we were looking for. We have only been using it now for a month but WOW is it a timesaver! Looking forward to being able to use the forecasting as the months go by too and it becomes even more accurate. 10/10 from us at cleanandshiny.co.uk

Farm To People

Been using Stocky for a couple months now and it works great. Super fast to sync inventory and keeping accurate counts and records. Very very happy.

Footprints Lawrence

We have been using Stocky for a little over 3 months now and seriously could not be happier. The team has consistently delivered on a fantastic PO and reporting app that integrates your inventory seamlessly into Shopify. I love it because I can control everything through Shopify and just have Stocky feed my store with inventory.

Phoenix Vapor Cafe

Stocky is great! It has provided us with so many features that we needed to keep visibility on our inventory and store as a whole. Seb has provided us with nothing but the BEST customer service, along with quick resolutions to any problems we have had. They are constantly making updates & improvements to the App, which I absolutely love. Nothing but good things to say about Stocky! No reason not to own this app, get it!

Evadesport

Great App/ Solution, as a veteran buyer, I have used many purchasing systems and most are a lot more expensive than this. This solution has great features and is well thought through, ultimately giving you a solid performance on inventory control. Seb and the support team are excellent and the integration of stock was seamless. Keep up the excellent work.

Synchro

Outstanding app! Seb (the developer) went out of his way to give us the customizations we needed. Our main use was inventory tracking our complicated product configurations and bundles. Stocky does the trick! If you're looking at Stocky know that they'll go out of their way to make you pleased.

Folkcraft 2

One of the few apps I've been thoroughly satisfied with. Very responsive developer, reasonable price, works like a charm. Definitely recommended.