Reviews (239)

2.8
May 13, 2020

It used to be a great app, but it seems in the last 6 months it's been horrible. Customer support is AWFUL. We haven't been able to upload a lot of inventory we've needed to.

We tried to delete the app and re-add it to see if it would stop telling us there was an error and to contact the administrator, but now it's telling us that when we try to add the app back.....

Sweet Tea and Caviar - A Baby Boutique
Over 2 years using the app
Shopify replied May 25, 2020

Amy here from Shopify. We truly appreciate your feedback.

I can see that you have already been in communication with our technical support team around the error you have been experiencing in the app. I can certainly understand your frustration, not just around the error but around not feeling supported as well. The technical team will be keeping you posted about the variant error directly and I will be reaching out you by email as well to ensure that all of your questions and concerns have been addressed.

Thank you.
Amy T.

February 3, 2022

I have been using stocky for 2 years. I believe is a great tool, but when Shopify pretends that in order to have a look at a simple sales report and see the total, I have to do my own calculation excel sheet and formulas when Im paying Shopify plan + Shopify POS pro, it gets me out of my nerves. Too bad shopify!!! Shame on you on this one

Centroartesano
Spain
Almost 2 years using the app
Shopify replied March 29, 2023

Hello Centroartesano, thank you for leaving your feedback.I will also certainly pass this up as a feature request to our developers as it is an idea that a lot of people would benefit from. At Shopify, we pride ourselves on the continued growth and development of our platform, and we are only able to strive towards this goal with feedback and comments from merchants just like you.

November 19, 2021

Fails to sync correctly albeit constantly manually syncing. Reporting is awful and required to go through numerous different reports to find information. Costs incorrect when using bundles (records stock cost at child and parent part). Poor support from service team.

Cerberus Strength Thailand
Thailand
Almost 2 years using the app
November 10, 2021

Worst app on here, do not use for inventory. 0 stars No customer support whatsoever, messes up your inventory just sitting there.

PA Epoxy Depot
Over 1 year using the app
Edited September 20, 2020

This app is a great app, I love it. I am only giving it a one start because Shopify feel only people that have POS Pro should have it. I want to use it for my purchase ordering, if I would like to continue using it I have to pay $89 to upgrade to POS Pro which is useless to me as I do not have a shop. I'd be happy to upgrade Shopify as I would use the additional functions. But as it stands their pricing is a rip-off!!

I Want That Present
Over 1 year using the app
September 29, 2021

Same as most below - this App is way away from being fully functional as a inventory tool. How Shopify doesn't allow for incoming Purchase Orders in their stock availability amazes me especially in these times of challenging supply chain disruptions. Are we the only company trying to pre-sell incoming stock?

OneWorld Collection
March 14, 2022

Garbage App. Shopify buying your app is the kiss of death. Mean's you'll never see an update or bug fix ever again. Reviews are filled with bad experiences and the app is missing core functionality like being able to apply different shipping costs to the COGS. If I buy 100 feathers and 100 bricks, the shipping cost will be evenly split across 200 items and there is no way to easily custom tailor these costs. It hasn't changed for the past 3 years. No improvement. Shopify is negligent at best.

Sanshee
Shopify replied March 21, 2023

Hello Sanshee, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'll let our developer know about your feedback. They look into feedback from merchants and take it into consideration for use on our platform. I'm sure other merchants such as yourself have had similar needs, so we may see this feature implemented on Shopify in the future!

Edited April 28, 2021

Horrible....VERY time consuming if you want it to actually so something right. Probably have to hire someone just to sit on this app 40+ hours a week or it will be extremely inaccurate and basically useless. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

Factory Minibikes
Shopify replied May 8, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really appreciate your candid feedback. And I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble, I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Thank you, Liana.

November 30, 2021

So, I rarely place a negative review but this time I just have to share. Months later, Shopify just doesn't seem to care to resolve the issues so time to share. Sorry in advance for the long post. I am busy just like every other shop owner out there so I am super not happy with having wasted so much time trying to set up things like the barcode scanner, label printing when receiving orders, etc. only to never have the issues resolved.
Stocky has tons of potential but is VERY POORLY SUPPORTED. Don't bother asking their support for help shopify first liners have to idea it is now a shopify app (not new news) so after to argue with the agent, they ask their manager and finally they are forced to try to help you. But honestly if you spent an hour on the app you would know more than their agents. Every answer gets escalated then nothing. Sometime you get an email of instructions but no actual help beyond that.

Great White North Pottery Supplies
January 12, 2020

Hi Guys,

I am so saddened to write this review as this app and support was second to none on Shopify.

Unfortunately now that it has been sold and Seb is no longer supporting it, basic functionality is no longer working like stock takes and stock adjustments if you have a large amount of SKU's, so after a year of working with this system we will be back to the drawing board to find another inventory system that can just track inventory in multiple locations with the Shopify platform.

I have been trying to work this out with the new support team to no avail for the last few months.

Supplements.co.nz
New Zealand
12 months using the app
Shopify replied January 15, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us - we appreciate it. I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with the stock adjustments and stock takes with larger volumes of SKU's - this should not be the case. I will be reaching out to you via email to see if there is any assistance I may be able to offer that will get Stocky back to playing a valuable role in your business. Thank you - Beckha.