Reviews (592)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, speed, and affordability, especially for businesses with multiple locations. Key features include location filtering, search based on current location, and bulk import support. The design is professional and customizable. Many commend the customer service for their efficiency and quick response. The app integrates well with Shopify and offers excellent value for money.

February 28, 2017

Seems to work great so far!!

Blueberilane 2
September 12, 2019

Easy to use and when I have had issues they've been very responsive in helping me understand why it's not working as expected.

EVE FARMS
February 2, 2017

Fantastic app, I was able to create 10 of our brick & Mortar locations immediately

Reflex Value Fashion
United Arab Emirates
October 5, 2017

Great app. Easy to use. Very good looking page.

Bestgoodshop
Bulgaria
January 10, 2019

I found the app intuitive 7 easy to learn ...make sure you pop images in the boxes in store edit as it makes a huge difference to the look of the map...good overall app...5*

Ardnamurchan News
February 16, 2017

One of the best on shopify. A great way to let your customers know the locations and outlets of your brand. would highly recommend this to shopify users.

Fiio India Store
India
August 25, 2022

Very pleased so far. Customer service quick and efficient. Needed the map page customising, which was done for us quickly with no fuss.

Rohr Remedy
7 days using the app
Amai replied September 6, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words !
It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !

May 28, 2020

I had a few issues in the beginning but their support team helped me out. This app was something I really wanted because of the easy bulk import and its something that sets us apart from our competitors. They deserve 5 stars.

ReloadableCards.com
April 25, 2017

Great App, easy to update and add stores and great search engine for our stockists. Love it!
Laikonik.com.au

Laikonik
7 months using the app
October 16, 2020

Easy to setup and customize. The instructions for setting up the APIs are clear and easy to follow. Customer service has been helpful and quick to reply. Thanks for the great app!

Sunakin