ProMap ‑ Store Locator

Add Unlimited Dealers & Store Locations via Google Maps!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Global Village Cuisine

Just getting started . So far so good. Working on bulk data dump. Seems easy enuf but will update as process goes on.

So far look and feel is professional and accessible which is what I need

July 14, 2019

Thank you for your motivative review. We will keep working hard to make our app better.
If our app keeps serving you well, please leave us a higher review.
Whenever you need help, just send us an email to: support@secomapp.com.
We are always ready to support you!

The Beam

So far really easy to add my stores and then add it to my shopify site. Wish I could change the layout but it looks pretty good.

Lachicos

This is an excellent app that provides customers with knowledge on where our products are display.

Talika Asia Pacific

Very nice app. Easy to use.

Airbiotics

Great app with lots off settings and cool design
keep it up

Yvhk

This is a Great Store Locator App for Shopify, the functions are so easy to use and powerful, especially the "Directions" feature which can guide our customers to the nearest store with the available brand of products.

Thebetterskincompany Com

i love how easy this app is to use.

When i changed my theme, and i had an issue with the page not looking right, i emailed them, gave them access to my site, and they fixed it so fast.

loveeeeee

Gotta Go Llc

This application is awesome, thank you so much!

Bubbletreesoapery

Just starting to work with it. So far, so good!

Beetchup Collective Cuisine

Awesome app especially I love how easy it is to customize with html and css. Best of all it's free!