4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its functionality in assisting customers to find store locations. They value its high customization, efficient performance, and ability to handle numerous store locations. Features like Google API integration and import/export capabilities are highly praised. The support team is recognized for their quick and efficient problem-solving. The app's affordability, multilingual support, and easy setup process are also appreciated.

August 2, 2019

Very easy to set up and use. The ability to mess around with a store's unique icons and to change the look of the map is also great. I also really like the filters function if you have stores that specialize in different areas.

Baker's Gas & Welding Supplies, Inc.
September 30, 2022

We have been using this app for 6 years and it has been doing what it is supposed to do. However, on 9/28 around 2:30ish PST, our site became unusable, it was taking 2 minutes for the site to load. I spent an hour debugging before contacting Shopify support. Here is the salient portion of Shopify support conversation : "The store loading time has slowed down very significantly in the last 24 hours and checking through the events on this store, the only changes I could locate were 5 different changes from the Pro map store locator app to the theme. " I called Shopify again 9/29, they confirmed that it was a script in this app that caused the problem and that the offending code was removed. Support from Amai (owner of the app) denied that anything was wrong and did not come forward with any insight or explanation.

Annieglass
Over 4 years using the app
Amai replied October 2, 2022

FINAL UPDATE: We had sent all the screenshots and evidence that our code is not causing the issue and Shopify even clarified that they did not identify our app as the offending party.

UPDATE 4 October 2022: Shopify had replied us and stated to following:
"I only have access to the changelog on this store which does not identify specific code. I reported that I saw this app in the store's changelog which documented 5 changes to this store's theme on September 28th. I do not have access to the specific changes that were made. "

I believe there is a misunderstanding on this issue as Shopify did not identify nor point out any offending codes that were caused by the app. We would like to emphasize again that we had done thorough testing on your store and there was no speed difference even after a clean removal of the codes from your store. Do let us know if you have any further information so we can assist you.

Original Reply:
Thank you for your feedback. We had made several attempts to contact Shopify since 30 September 2022 to request for more information regarding their investigation. As of today, they had yet to provide us with any evidence which code is deemed to be the "offending code" apart from "the issue is resolved".

We had done several tests to ensure our code is not causing any issues with the speed of your store. One of the test involve removing the codes entirely from the themes and the performance reflected is the same.

We will update you further once Shopify provided us with more information. Thank you.

January 4, 2017

LOVE this app! And even better than the app is the customer support. They actually did some coding work for me so that the map would sit neatly under one of my existing headers. 5 stars!

Zzz Bears
February 14, 2017

great app, free is good. So far it is easy integrating helps for wholesale companies with lots of re-sellers, and or reps

Sunstonemp
February 2, 2017

Great and super easy app to add to my store.

Wrapglove
February 14, 2017

i haven't used it yet but it came highly recommended!

Cute Little Soap Shop
February 8, 2017

One of the Best Free Apps available...

Tastytreat
Edited February 11, 2017

Awesome app! Captures everything which my shop and customers require. Thank you and keep up with the good work! I love this app!

The Snack Guru
Singapore
February 8, 2017

Works great. The only thing is, when ur on the locator page, and try to go to the top menu items at the same time, the top menu goes behind the locator border (on desktop) . If you can fix that, then it would be great. Other than that everything works perfectly

Duck In A Tub Bath And Body
November 26, 2018

This app was easy to set up and customize. We had several thousand locations and we were able to import them all using a csv file. It was also fairly easy to change the colours and design to match our branding.

It seems very easy for the end user to search for locations and navigate the map.

Montezuma