Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Cavorte

Great easy to use locator APP love it.

Arcticacoolers

This app is awesome! Super easy to use and the bulk importer saves a ton of time, plus it doesn't require complicated field mapping. I would absolutely recommend this app.

Olde Virdens

This app is great. We are a small business and don't have much of a budget to spend on apps. This app did exactly what we needed it to do and it looks very professional. Very happy.

Update!! We had an issue with the app working on iOS phones. They were extremely responsive and took care of the problem in a timely manner. Very pleased with service and app.

Hornernovelty

Really easy to use! Very nice for a free application.

Texas South Wind Vineyard Winery

This app is great! With just a little html/css, you can literally customzie it however you want. I had been looking for a free store locator app for quite a while and am so glad to have finally found one we can use to help customers find their wines.

Simplyearth

Love it. Does exactly what you want it to do with very little bugs!

Now people know where they can get our 100% essential oils at honest prices locally! And new stores love that they are listed too.

The Wildflower Market

Love it! Just what we needed!

Galibellewa

Have only just set up and started using but seems to work really well. Exactly what I was hunting for. Looks great on my website, was so easy to integrate with shopify and net up.
So far so good :)

Zzz Bears

LOVE this app! And even better than the app is the customer support. They actually did some coding work for me so that the map would sit neatly under one of my existing headers. 5 stars!

Evosy

This Store Locator App is the best there is, don't waste your time searching for overpriced apps that work less flawlessly than this one. This app is so intuitive and simple to use, I'm in love.