Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Galibellewa

Have only just set up and started using but seems to work really well. Exactly what I was hunting for. Looks great on my website, was so easy to integrate with shopify and net up.
So far so good :)

Zzz Bears

LOVE this app! And even better than the app is the customer support. They actually did some coding work for me so that the map would sit neatly under one of my existing headers. 5 stars!

Evosy

This Store Locator App is the best there is, don't waste your time searching for overpriced apps that work less flawlessly than this one. This app is so intuitive and simple to use, I'm in love.

Haus Of Topper

Great app! super easy to use and to adjust to fit the mood and feeling of my website. The support team is so helpful and very quick to reply. Would recommend this app to anyone that is looking for a professional and accurate way to communicate to website visitors where you are currently selling.

Richard Brendon

Highly recommended! Great app, perfect for what we need if you know what you're doing! Great support also!

Fleur De Chic

Very easy to use! Great app and highly recommended.

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

This is what i needed .....LOVE THE PRICE!!! THANK YOU!

Yankee South

Recently installed the app so still in learning mode but so far, it's amazing. And so thankful that it's free. very helpful to a small up and coming business

Lotusandluna

Awesome free app, much better then spending $!

The Snack Guru

Awesome app! Captures everything which my shop and customers require. Thank you and keep up with the good work! I love this app!