Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Originalstix

This App is absolutely the best store locator app in shopify. If you're paying $5, $10, or even more for a watered down store locator youre doing it wrong.

Slak Tide

This is a great store locator app! Very simple to use, and apply to your website. The support team is also there if you have any questions.

Espace Meuble

Great app, great customer support.

Bee Goodzzz

Awesome store locator map. Easy to use, very helpful for customers, and looks great.

Cool Kids Tralee

Very good app. Would recomend to everyone.

Horticulture Lighting Group

One of the best free app. Very easy to configure. I added 20+ stores in few mins
Easy to add the store locator to my website and it works great. This app works great and is free.

Sanapalas

AWesome app for free.
These kind of apps differentiate shopify from bigcommerce
4littlebread.com

Milkman Australia

This is a great FREE app to show where all your products are stocked. We have quite a few, so the csv. upload is great!

Alicja Confections

The only free app I could find. So awesome, exactly what I needed. One thing - I wish there was the option to remove the search stuff and just have the list of locations and map. Other wise, awesome!

Verena Street Coffee Co

Easy to set up and go live with. After using it for a year, I am updating my review to share that things have worked great, never have had any issues. It's very easy to export or import store lists. Customer support is also very helpful. I wanted to remove the "no limit" search option and they gave me instructions for doing so and offered to make the HTML changes for me after granting them access, which I did. They were very prompt and followed up several times to be sure I was taken care of.