March 31, 2019

App works perfectly. Support has been excellent and fast when I had an issue with a new template was solved quickly.

Vibe Clothing Company
March 29, 2019

Everytime I have an issue with this app, Constantin is super quick to help. It literally only takes 1 day to solve any problems! Highly recommend!

Bare Korean Skincare
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 25, 2019

I needed the app to be fixed, I sent them a message and they resolved my problem in minutes. Not only that, the app works like a charm. Great work guys.

Pink Martini Collection
March 22, 2019

Just started using the app and it looks like it will do the trick. What I really compliment is the quick response and solution in fixing a problem. When you choose a theme, it is possible the theme will not let the app work the way it should, so a quick e-mail to them. They went in and fixed the problem in less than 30 minutes - way above and beyond what I would have expect. Super important to us as the site was set to go live within 12 hours and we wanted everything as perfect as it could be.

America's Favorite Gourmet Popcorn
Time spent using app: About 4 years
March 22, 2019

We needed a quick solution to add the ability to allow customers to pickup orders in store - we were receiving orders from customers that live very close and this was wasting too much money on freight. The app is very straightforward and implementation was a breeze. We requested very specific styling changes to ensure it fit with our theme, and Constantin was very obliging - and quick. A+

Bob's Shoe Store
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 15, 2019

Really responive fixes addressed & Constantin went one step further with some recommendations which he then implemented. Super Service.

HomeStreetHome.ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 6, 2019

This app has worked very well for us. We've been using it for aprx. 1 year. Whenever we've had an issue or needed to troubleshoot (usually because we want to push it beyond it's limit) the customer service is quick, professional, and very friendly.

Shop Earl May
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited February 25, 2019

Quite a good app with one obvious limitation: you can't black out hours for pick up, just days from purchase and the max number of days until pick up that a customer can select. I would like to be able to schedule same day pick up potentially depending on the time purchased and our remaining open hours, however it will only let me schedule next day or same day but no time allowance for readying the order if we choose same day. Constantin's support however, is ALWAYS top notch!

Momease Baby Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 11, 2019

Simple to use and exactly what we needed. We wanted to change the look of the button and support did it for us!

Rose Gold Rebel
February 10, 2019

It's absolutely easy to use - the design is both merchant and customer friendly. Customer service is superb, too!

Chris Sports