Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ANTHILL shopNplay

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App works great for our needs of scheduling in store pickups. When we did need support after implementing some changes they were helpful and quick.

Topchoice Electronics

Time spent using app About 1 month

We experience a very quick response from customer service to help us with the setting up the app. Looking forward to using it to grow our business with the help of store pickup click and collect app.

Maisie Jane's

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Just needed to have the "In Store Pick-Up" for the holiday season. When we added it the button kind of got lost in the mix of the other things on our checkout page. We also had an issue with the added information fields overlapping our current fields.

We emailed support to see if they could fix it. They got back to us quick and fixed both our problems! They even used our store color for the button. It now works just as we wanted it to.

Constantin was the man!

mountainandmoon

Location Australia

Great customer service - we needed a small customisation and Constantin sorted this out immediately. The app is simple and straightforward and delivers exactly what we need

Sticks and Steel

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is just what we needed to help our customers with an in store pickup option and also make sure the correct tax was being charged. We had a couple questions on install and customizing and support was quick and spot on. Highly recommend this app! Give it a go!

MyEssentialBusiness

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very user-friendly for both businesses and customers! The support was also very helpful and quick!

Bridgehead

Easy to install app, and when we did have a need for help on a special integration the developer helped us right away. This is the best in-store pickup solution we've found.

Monsoonblue®

Excellent APP! Exactly what I need for my warehouse pickups....By the way, customer service is incredibly efficient. Constantin did an amazing job helping with setup. MB

Update:
Had my theme updated. Customer service is incredibly helpful. Constantin corrected and updated my theme faster then I can type this review. App Is working great for my business. MB

Petit Pan

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app does exactly what it should, we have been using it for a month now and it has been great. Sales are up. Very easy to install and amazing customer service, the quickest and efficient I've ever seen. Strongly recommend.

Sonoran Spice

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app. I've tried a bunch of others yet people always seemed to find a way to select local pickup when they really want delivery. Not this app. The support is wonderful as well. We just changed our theme and needed for the app to be reinstalled. The got us up and running faster than any other app developer ever has.