Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

$11/month. 14-day free trial.
store pickup, curbside, schedule pickups, order management

Browluxe

Awesome service and customer support was top notch.

Mscurlycrown Com

This app was the perfect solution to my in-store pickup needs. I own a salon but also have an online store. Many people purchase in the area because shipping can get very expensive (especially when ordering one item)

I could not figure it out until I searched and found this app. It was easy to install and the customer service is fast and very helpful.

I honestly had no plans for installing a paid app until this app proved that it was worth it. If you offer convenient pickup to your customers then go ahead and download this app. Thank me later. This is a lifesaver (or business saver) for me.

Oh So Fancy Holmes Decor

I’m excited to use this App! Before I had free local pick up as a regular shipping option and people living on the other side of the US would select it and get upset that I was charging them shipping when they knew they weren’t picking up the order. Now with this app, im able to assign the local pickup to my state and only those in my state can see I offer store pick up. Excited to see the first customer to select this option going forward!

Thank you Constantin for your assistance with the minor bugs I encountered. You are quick to respond and a great help!

Barrett Family Wines

Great service and customer support. Constantin is professional and quick. Thanks a bunch.

Mrmuffinstrains

Just started using the app and ran into some issues getting it to work. Contact support and they got to me ASAP, they where fast and super friendly. Turned out that I had some old continue from other uninstalled apps messing with it. The support team got in and cleaned up all that mess and started working smoothly! Thank you again!

Stattin Stainless

Great App for a simple in store collect button to add to your cart. Constantin from support was a great help in customizing the button for me, hiding it from the Catalog, and adding a recommended image for me. Would highly recommend this App.

Vanburencd

We are up and running with an option of two different pick up locations for our fundraiser! Constantin was great to work with and helped up set up everything, even helped us troubleshoot what we needed for our shop online store! Thank you, we appreciate it!

Van Buren Conservation District

Limited Edition Comix Collectables

Awesome app. Great help setting it up too!

Lisa Shops

Fantastic app - So glad i found it!

I've found the online support excellent. Nothing has been too much trouble and my site now has an active click and collect section that works a Dream!

Thanks for all the help guys. You rock!

Lisa

Weave Got It Canada

This has been great so far!! I've been looking for a way to set things up like this for pickup for a long time. Thank you!!