Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Strikkemani

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

A really great solution if you want to offer store pick-up in addition to other shipping options and do not want to get into live shipping calculations. I had some issues with language localization, but support was super-friendly, fast and solved all my issues. Thanks a million! :-)

Fabbrica Gelato

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and the customer service is incredible. I highly suggest this app. It is easy to install and does exactly what it says. A five star app !

Quinn's Mercantile

Quick help with setup. Working well thus far, our customers enjoy the choice of being able to order online and pickup in store!

Wicks & Wax Boutique

I love this app. It was very easy to install. It works perfectly for what I needed. I recommend this app.

Plant Essentials

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Simple to install and setup. Works great. Great service when customisation was needed :-) Very happy, best pick up app that I have used on shopify.

Luxedy

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just installed the app last week and since day 1 people are using the pick up option.
The app was up and running (and translated) in less 12 hours. Perfect service from Constantin.

Yegi Lashes

This app has help streamlined my business and the customer service is fantastic! Quick with response time and so helpful with every aspect.
Easy to use for customers and not confusing like the others. I would highly recommend this app for anyone that needs to have In Store Pick up integrated into their Shopify.

Barr Bones

Time spent using app Over 1 year

My site hasn't launched yet, but haven't tested the functionality of the app. I have full confidence it will work effectively! Constantin emailed me immediately after I downloaded it and double checked all my work for me! She even adjusted it to fit the theme of my store!!! AMAZING. Would absolutely recommend. Can't wait to offer this option to my customers.

Ballad Of The Bird Dog

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome service. Does the job.

Quite Fetching Llc

Time spent using app About 3 years

Excellent app and support. The app works exactly as described and the installation was simple to install with easy to follow instructions. I did email support with a question of how to change a color of a button and they got back to me with minutes and corrected the issue for me. I would totally recommend this app.
Update - The support for this app is excellent. No matter what time of day I submit a ticket, it is resolved within 15 min. or less. I can't recommend this app enough!!!
Update 2 - Once again, the support I receive from this team is amazing. The issues are resolved within an hour of being reported and they are always polite and very professional.