Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Plant Essentials

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Simple to install and setup. Works great. Great service when customisation was needed :-) Very happy, best pick up app that I have used on shopify.

Luxedy

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just installed the app last week and since day 1 people are using the pick up option.
The app was up and running (and translated) in less 12 hours. Perfect service from Constantin.

Yegi Lashes

This app has help streamlined my business and the customer service is fantastic! Quick with response time and so helpful with every aspect.
Easy to use for customers and not confusing like the others. I would highly recommend this app for anyone that needs to have In Store Pick up integrated into their Shopify.

Barr Bones

Time spent using app Over 1 year

My site hasn't launched yet, but haven't tested the functionality of the app. I have full confidence it will work effectively! Constantin emailed me immediately after I downloaded it and double checked all my work for me! She even adjusted it to fit the theme of my store!!! AMAZING. Would absolutely recommend. Can't wait to offer this option to my customers.

Ballad Of The Bird Dog

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome service. Does the job.

Quite Fetching Llc

Time spent using app About 3 years

Excellent app and support. The app works exactly as described and the installation was simple to install with easy to follow instructions. I did email support with a question of how to change a color of a button and they got back to me with minutes and corrected the issue for me. I would totally recommend this app.
Update - The support for this app is excellent. No matter what time of day I submit a ticket, it is resolved within 15 min. or less. I can't recommend this app enough!!!
Update 2 - Once again, the support I receive from this team is amazing. The issues are resolved within an hour of being reported and they are always polite and very professional.

Minutiae Boutique

Great app. Did exactly what I needed but the customer service was unlike anything else. So quick, helpful and he made all the little customizations I needed to make this app work seamlessly for my site.

Harper Inc Nz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 3 years

Constantin went above and beyond to ensure the app was installed smoothly - including customizing the button to make sure it matched our theme. I'm really looking forward to the use of this app, and would recommend it to anyone :)

Coastalliving Co Uk

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, does exactly what we wanted. The developer was very responsive and helpful in getting it set up for us

Tropic Isle Living

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This plugin worked as advertised, but what is even more incredible is the developer of the app. He responds to questions almost immediately and was super friendly and knowledgeable. He even went beyond his scope and help us to troubleshoot an issue that was unrelated to his app. A+ rating for sure. Get this app if you need store pickup option on your store. AAA+