Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
September 3, 2018

Awesome service. Does the job.

Ballad Of The Bird Dog
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited April 17, 2020

Excellent app and support. The app works exactly as described and the installation was simple to install with easy to follow instructions. I did email support with a question of how to change a color of a button and they got back to me with minutes and corrected the issue for me. I would totally recommend this app.
Update - The support for this app is excellent. No matter what time of day I submit a ticket, it is resolved within 15 min. or less. I can't recommend this app enough!!!
Update 2 - Once again, the support I receive from this team is amazing. The issues are resolved within an hour of being reported and they are always polite and very professional.

Quite Fetching Llc
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 24, 2018

Great app. Did exactly what I needed but the customer service was unlike anything else. So quick, helpful and he made all the little customizations I needed to make this app work seamlessly for my site.

Minutiae Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 22, 2018

Constantin went above and beyond to ensure the app was installed smoothly - including customizing the button to make sure it matched our theme. I'm really looking forward to the use of this app, and would recommend it to anyone :)

Harper Inc Nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 9, 2018

Great app, does exactly what we wanted. The developer was very responsive and helpful in getting it set up for us

Coastalliving Co Uk
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 8, 2018

This plugin worked as advertised, but what is even more incredible is the developer of the app. He responds to questions almost immediately and was super friendly and knowledgeable. He even went beyond his scope and help us to troubleshoot an issue that was unrelated to his app. A+ rating for sure. Get this app if you need store pickup option on your store. AAA+

Tropic Isle Living
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 7, 2018

This is a fantastic app it really has made the pick up from store so much easier for both my customers and myself for processing. I did need help setting it up but Constantin was so helpful and replied to my messages straight away. Thank you so much Constantin for all your help!

Lincoln Woolpack
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 28, 2018

The app was very easy to install. I had an issue with it not showing on the cart page and it was resolved in less than 15 minutes. I can't wait to use the app more. This is a great option for our local customers and avoids having to create a shipping fee for in store pickup.

Sugar Babies Childrens Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 27, 2018

This app has helped us streamline our in store pick ups! Any issue we've come across have been very quickly fixed with the help of the kind and efficient support team!

Palace Coffee Co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 11, 2018

Constantin was so helpful getting this set up for us! Great App!
Thank you!