Store Locator by Storemapper

Store Locator by Storemapper

by SureSwift Capital

A Simple Store Locator App - Drive more traffic to your stores

Vimco Wellness

The customer service is wonderful! They are quick, attentive and always willing to help when you need them. I would highly recommend the product and even more the people behind it. Happy to use Storemapper to drive customers to our retail locations!

Revel Nail

This app is very easy to use, and design, even if you don't know a whole lot about CSS. Their support team is ready to help. They are so nice and willing to help you design the map that fits your stores look and style. They get back to you super quick too. I 100% recommend this app!!

broo.com

Love the look of this app! And when I had some trouble getting it to work (because of another app I had installed, no names here) tech support was absolutely phenomenal! Iris went way overboard to figure out the problem and get it working! Love these guys, can't recommend enough!

The Local Rally

Absolute stars. they've been terrific, helped me customise my map to suit my website. Easy to use and setup, highly recommend.

May 3, 2020

Thanks for this amazing feedback! It was a real pleasure customizing your map and I'm very happy with the result.

Ready for other exciting and challenging tasks from you :)

Yours,
Iris & Storemapper Team

Three Hearts Modern Teething Accessories

Love Storemapper! Their customer service is excellent! They helped set up our API key and even styled the map to fit our site. They are always quick to respond! Thanks for being awesome, Storemapper!

May 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! Maps API key set up can be confusing sometimes. We're always here to help you out and save your time for more exciting things to do with your map :)

Do not hesitate to reach us anytime!

Yours,
Iris & Storemapper Team

Tough Mother

Iris is AHHHmazing! The customer service is impeccable, and I am talking step by step. I really, really needed handholding to update Google API and geocode and all things scienc-y. It's awesome to see stores pop up on your map, especially when you are small and growing. The ease of app use, and the layout on screen - all delightful. But, the customer service - by far the best. Totally recommend!

March 26, 2020

It's Iris here and you made my day with this feedback! Appreciate that so much! Google API set up can be a journey and we try to make it as smooth as possible. Happy to see how our customers are growing and be a part of it! Thanks again and do not hesitate to ping us anytime!

Bella Notte Linens

The app is great and when I've ever needed assistance, Iris has always gotten back to me with thorough and helpful responses. It's much appreciated that I know I can always count on a response that's not just referring me to read some doc. Iris is the BEST - and I'm partial since Iris is the team member I always seem to communicate with; I'm sure the entire team is amazing!

March 18, 2020

Hey, it's Iris here. Thanks a lot for this feedback! This experience is exactly what we're striving to give to our users and we're happy to get such feedback. I shared your review with the team and everyone was very happy and grateful! I told you! Thanks a lot and whenever you need anything you know where to go :)

UNTUCKit

I use this app for our online store locator. It's very easy to use and integrate into your site. The app developer is extremely responsive and quick to address any call outs I have. Great experience overall.

March 18, 2020

It's Iris here! Appreciate you found some time to leave a review! It's amazing how you customized your Storemapper and it was a pleasure to contribute to it helping you out along the way :) Shared this with the team and we say thanks!

THE TRAVEL ALMANAC

Storemapper is hands down our favourite app on Shopify. It is so versatile, not only for store locations, but any kind of mapping functionality for a store. And the team goes above and beyond to help making it work and to tweak those little details. We've been using it for a couple of years already and couldn't be happier. Thanks again to Iris and everyone at the team for your help!

February 7, 2020

Thanks a lot for this wonderful review! It's always a pleasure talking to you and working on challenging tasks you bring. Your case wasn't a typical usage of our app and here on Storemapper we really liked the opportunity to be creative and adjust the app to your needs. And we love the result! Come up with more ideas :)

Freaker USA

Love the app. It allows us to track all of our stores which is important for our offline business because we have no "Freaker" storefronts. - In addition, customer service is outstanding. Took less than an hour for the team to respond and fix the issues that I was seeing.

Previous 1 3 4