Store Locator by Storemapper

Store Locator app to create Unlimited Dealer/Store Locations

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Forthglade

As a new member of the team I was struggling to de-bug an issue we were having with Storemapper. Philly came back to me within 24 hours and was very patient and responsive - supporting me to get the issue resolved. The functionality is good and exactly what we need to help customers find out stockists. It also has several features in the back-end that Philly helped me to find which I'll also be exploring further. Overall exactly what you'd want from an app - good functionality and great support if you have an issue.

Bent Up Cycles

The app does exactly what I need it to do and has some additional features that I really appreciate. In particular, I like that I can enter which of my stores carries which products so that customers can sort by product to see which store to contact. Customer service is also fantastic. Philly helped me solve an issue with Google geocaching quickly.

Catwalk Junkie.com

Location Netherlands

We've installed this app to get our store locator data out of our ERP system and map them in an online store locator. It's works perfectly. I'm especially very satisfied with the customer service team. They are always quickly with responses and happy to assist.

World of Chris Collins

I love this app so far. Customer service has been very, very helpful helping me iron out some wrinkles on app functions.

Lime Crime

Set up takes some time but it's worth it! The support team is SUPER HELPFUL!! Never had a support team respond so quickly and give helpful suggestions. Thank you!

Taster's Club

This application works great, and offers a lot of customization options. Being able to change up the application terminology was a nice added bonus.

WTB

We've used the Storemapper app for almost 3 years now and it's been great. Simple to use, easy to update. The support team have been very helpful too. Thanks guys!

The Pink Treatment

Does exactly what I needed it to do :) Displays all my locations on the map in an aesthetically pleasing way. Customer support is also amazing! Philly was able to help me out so much with getting everything to look exactly how I wanted it:)

Mama La's Kitchen

We used this app to help our customers locate our products in grocery stores in 12 states. It was easy to use, however we did get tripped up on the Google API Key. That didn't matter because the customer service at Storemapper was eager to help. They fixed our issue (it was on our end) and had us up and running in a few hours. Great customer service is always greatly appreciated. We added our logo to the map locator to give our map a custom feel. Love this app and the customer sales rep, Philly!

FEUERBOCK Likör

Looks and works great- the customer service is even better. Thanks Philly for all your help! Would highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7