Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell cut & sew print-on-demand products

All Sports Locker

This is the POD app to keep an eye on. The owner is very helpful and always helps out with any questions or concerns. Products are high quality, and have really helped us out with our returning customer rate. Very excited to see the product line expand, and glad to be a part of the journey. If you're skepitcal of products coming out of China - I would say, order some samples and see for yourself. If you want high quality cut and sewn products, but just can't manage with the higher costs from inside the USA/UK, this is the place to try out.

1NTIK Boutique

REVIEW(A productive criticism):
I heard about Subliminator on YouTube, the reviews were good, and since I'm implementing All over Print into my store, I wanted to try it.

I currently use Printful, with 10 to 20 orders a day, switching to another provider needs to be well thought.

✅5/5 QUALITY OF PRODUCT: I have nothing to say about the quality, the shirt is PERFECT, looks as good as the pricier Printful all over shirt.

✅ 5/5 CUSTOMER SERVICE: The owner is present and accessible through Facebook what the heck you can't get better service

✅ 5/5 PACKAGING: not a single chinese word! Packaged professionally, arrived in perfect condition, no complaints.

✅ 4/5 PLATFORM: It's user friendly, not as good as Printful, but I can live with it since it's not something that would impact the customer experience.

❌ 1/5 FULFILLMENT: It took the full 7 days mentioned in the website to fulfill, it even took around 24h for the order to be submitted and the transaction to pass.
Compared to Printful that submits the order right away, and fulfills my shirts sometimes even the same day.

❌ 3/5 SHIPPING: I don't have much to say about shipping, I'd like it to be faster, but I understand that's not something you have much control on.

I ordered the shirt(as a customer through my store) on June 19th, I received it on July 9th.
Which means it'd take my customer 20 days to actually get their item.

Conclusion: The company has a lot of potential, it could easily become one of the top providers. The product itself is amazing, but shipping and fulfillment time doesn't justify the price.

Will I use Subliminator? With 7 full days to fulfill? No.
If that gets fixed, and my customers get their orders faster? DEFINITELY!

I hope my review helps both the company and its clients.
I will bump it up to 5 stars as soon as fulfillment improves

dddailynews1

Super professional app! Descriptions and mockups are made to increase sales. They also offer professional free designs to help creating new and amazing products. The way they ship products is also made to build trust with customers. I've tried a lot of POD app, but this one really surprise me in the good way. Give it a try, it worth it. See products live at www.dddailynews.com

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

Based on the last review, I'm deleting this app without even looking at it. China needs to wake up and realize that they can't shut down for that long just because of the Chinese New Year and still expect to do business with the rest of the world.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. Based on the last review, we've just left a reply there. To sum it up: We never closed for 6 weeks as the previous review mentioned. We only closed for 2 weeks, and got rid of our backlog of orders in the first week after that. And we are expecting to decrease this closing time even more so for the next year. Give us another chance :)

Lumi Prints

The products are acceptable quality, but they apparently shut down for the entire month of January and half of February, so if you get orders during that time it's possible your customers won't receive their items for two months. In my opinion that is unacceptable, if you fulfill orders you can't just shut down for almost almost 10% of the year. I received many complaints from customers and it did damage to my brand. No US-based fulfillment company shuts down for a month and a half. I would consider my experience with Subliminator a real disappointment.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. As we completely understand that shutting down during Chinese New Year hurts you as a seller as much as it does us, the time that we actually were closed was not for 6 weeks as you say. We closed our factory for exactly 2 weeks, which was from February 1st until February 14th 2019. And we pretty much shipped out our backlog of orders that were placed during that period within the first week. As always if you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us.

Darksie

I use Subliminator for my AOP hoodies, and I trust Hicham and his team with my orders. Margins are good and shipping times are solid for being based in China. The templates are easy to use, and they offer free branding tags on products, which is necessary for brand-building.

LTM Endeavors Gifts

If you want long ship times to customer and a support team that only tells you they will forward issues to production and never hear anything else back, or that a replacement product will be produced and shipped on 12/13/18 and on 01/22/19 you and the customer are still waiting for confirmation, use this app.
Print on Demand is not supposed to have issues like these!!
STAY AWAY! RUN NOW! Save yourself a bunch of headaches and refund fees.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. Although it wasn't all doom and gloom, we did have some backend issues getting reshipments out in time. Since then we've made some major changes in our workflow and backend, where reshipments are handled smoothly and you see them as new orders inside the Subliminator app. Give us a second chance. :)

That Cat Project Online Store

Updated:

So. I've been contacted by their founder and we have a good conversation and manage to settle my issues. I change my rating from 1 star to 5 star because we have the conversation after all. Doing business with the supplier without support is not the way someone will do the business but here at subliminator, I am very appreciated that the founder directly contact me to solve my issues.

HockeyAF

Great products and brilliant support, especially during the busy times. Thanks so much guys, looking forward to a big 2019 with you.

SKWATTO.COM - Custom Leggings Store

Used to apps to create hooded blanket & leggings. Even though their products manufactured in China, it is not like typical China product. The team supervised the manufacturing process with care and honestly, it's on par with USA products. If your customers are based in USA, don't be afraid for their shipping speed. From China to USA, they send the package with other orders in bulk using expedited shipping (DHL) and then, from USA, your package is handled by USPS and will be sent to your customers using USPS Priority Mail.

For a company that started less than a year, they gave you superb customer service. They even have FB group that the founder himself actively helping and engaged with the community in there. If you're looking for this type of experiences and service, Subliminator is the best choice ATM.

Previous 1 3 4