Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell cut & sew print-on-demand products

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

Based on the last review, I'm deleting this app without even looking at it. China needs to wake up and realize that they can't shut down for that long just because of the Chinese New Year and still expect to do business with the rest of the world.

Lumi Prints

The products are acceptable quality, but they apparently shut down for the entire month of January and half of February, so if you get orders during that time it's possible your customers won't receive their items for two months. In my opinion that is unacceptable, if you fulfill orders you can't just shut down for almost almost 10% of the year. I received many complaints from customers and it did damage to my brand. No US-based fulfillment company shuts down for a month and a half. I would consider my experience with Subliminator a real disappointment.

Darksie

I use Subliminator for my AOP hoodies, and I trust Hicham and his team with my orders. Margins are good and shipping times are solid for being based in China. The templates are easy to use, and they offer free branding tags on products, which is necessary for brand-building.

LTM Endeavors Gifts

If you want long ship times to customer and a support team that only tells you they will forward issues to production and never hear anything else back, or that a replacement product will be produced and shipped on 12/13/18 and on 01/22/19 you and the customer are still waiting for confirmation, use this app.
Print on Demand is not supposed to have issues like these!!
STAY AWAY! RUN NOW! Save yourself a bunch of headaches and refund fees.

That Cat Project Online Store

Updated:

So. I've been contacted by their founder and we have a good conversation and manage to settle my issues. I change my rating from 1 star to 5 star because we have the conversation after all. Doing business with the supplier without support is not the way someone will do the business but here at subliminator, I am very appreciated that the founder directly contact me to solve my issues.

HockeyAF

Great products and brilliant support, especially during the busy times. Thanks so much guys, looking forward to a big 2019 with you.

SKWATTO.COM - Custom Leggings Store

Used to apps to create hooded blanket & leggings. Even though their products manufactured in China, it is not like typical China product. The team supervised the manufacturing process with care and honestly, it's on par with USA products. If your customers are based in USA, don't be afraid for their shipping speed. From China to USA, they send the package with other orders in bulk using expedited shipping (DHL) and then, from USA, your package is handled by USPS and will be sent to your customers using USPS Priority Mail.

For a company that started less than a year, they gave you superb customer service. They even have FB group that the founder himself actively helping and engaged with the community in there. If you're looking for this type of experiences and service, Subliminator is the best choice ATM.

The Vault

The prices in their media gallery are accurate, and the all over print option is great, however, the price is a bit steep for beginners. That being said, for an established brand I'm certain this is the perfect app. The mockups are awesome and the customization is outstanding. Did not get a chance to speak with customer service or verify the quality of the products.

ODELLACO

I recently downloaded this app and it doesn't work. Every tab I clicked sent me to a white page that says, "Authentication error occurring." I tried uninstalling and adding the app six times but nothing. I also contacted them through email and Facebook regarding the issue and I never received a response. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Splurga

Subliminator is fantastic. I haven't seen any other POD supplier that has the great mock-ups like they do, as well as being super proactive with giving extras to sell on their sweatshirts, leggings etc.

Previous 1 3