Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Wild Kard

The selection of products continues to grow, with some really unique things that you can't find anywhere else. Pricing is solid and support has been great.

styflix

I would say the app is carefully designed in a such a way that it meets the customer expectations. The mockups are top notch. Easy to design. Love it. Great job by Hicham and team.

PlayTyme

My company has built nearly our entire brand off print-on-demand, so I'm very well experienced with the most popular (and not so popular) options. When it comes to all-over-print apparel, Subliminator has them all beat HANDS DOWN. I've tried Printful, Kin Custom, MWW On-Demand, LA Sublimination, the list goes on. When it comes to price, product quality, fulfillment time, and product offerings, Subliminator stands out from the pack. Now it's not perfect; they still have a long ways to go when it comes to product creation and their dashboard. The dashboard is painfully slow, and it can be tedious to create multiple products at once. But the owner is VERY communicative in the private Facebook group and always responds to feedback, both positive and negative. Support is quick to respond to issues, although sometimes there can be some back and forth to get a resolution. Despite these pain points, Subliminator still has the best options when it comes to AOP clothing. We use them for all our AOP apparel and have no intentions of changing that anytime soon. Highly recommend this app if you are searching for a POD supplier who is consistent, reliable, and offers a wide range of product options.

The Soul Bee

Totally loved it. Great awesome prints. Zero complaints till now. I hope you guys add more and more items so that I don't have to rely on other suppliers.

Two Ragrets tattoo apparel

Best quality hands down. Subliminator cares about how their products turn up and have an amazing, fast support system

Topography Golf

So far not super happy so far. Might change this when the product arrives. So far, when I asked for status I was told to it can take up to seven day, in other words dont ask until the time is up. Then the product wasn't finished on time. Now I cant get the DHL tracking number from their customer service. It says it right in the app it shipped via DHL and USPS. But they give you some random tracknator number that is their way of masking that the product comes from China. This is useless for me. I have asked 4 times. Hopefully the sample is good, if not I will be done with them. Updated 7/15. The product finally arrived after 34 days. Not great, would give it a 2 of 5. The shirt was too shiny, too thin and seemed to have a bit of strange cut. It wasn't the worst thing I have ever seen, but would only upset my customers if this is the quality they receive after waiting over a month (which nobody wants in this day and age). They did eventually refund my purchase after I got shopify involved. That said, none of the tracking ever worked until after the package was delivered which defeats the point of a tracking number. I found them difficult to deal with, they never accepted any responsibility for anything. The item shipped late and took longer than expected to arrive. They say that is because of the pandemic, and that they changed shipping companies. If that is truly the case change your website to show what we should expect. Its been a more than a year, you can change that info on your site to reflect current turn times and shipping issues. Bottom line, if you respect your customers avoid this app.

Cambridge Wellness

The support team is very responsive. I really feel like when I reach out and ask for help, they do their best to help me with my inquiry.

NeoSkull

Best AOP print quality out there. Free shipping is nothing special, better aim for an express right away.

Sylver Coast

Subliminator is great. Easy to use and the product looks fantastic. I've had a few issues with slow shipping and/or tracking numbers changing randomly, but that's okay. The BIGGEST issue I have with Subliminator is NOT being able to save mockups. I HATE starting from scratch every time I need to fix or redo something... For instance i just I just finished a hoodie design based off my own personal mockup... However I forgot to change the drawstring from white to black.... Now I have to painstakingly do the entire mockup again and it was extremely difficult and detailed with many layers. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it an option to save your mockups so you can adjust when needed!!!

abstrakt identity

I was looking for all-over print hoodies and joggers and have stumbled upon Subliminator and never looked anywhere else! The print quality is superb, the colors are vibrant, the textures are very well defined and sharp, no slacking whatsoever! The fabric is thick and the quality of the fashion hoodie and fashion joggers is beyond my expectations, I was blown away with the softness on the inside, just feels amazing to wear the jogger-hoodie combo. The stitching looks very professional and up to a standard. The user interface itself is very user-friendly and easy to use! For all-over print, don't even look anywhere else, you won't regret going with the Subliminator!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11