Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Shoplanza

I like the app ,only thing that sucks is the fact that you can download it for "Free" but you need to pay them to use it anyway. You will be able to create a design but you cant save it and when you try to upload to your store it just wants you to upgrade to a paid package. It makes sense we all got to eat but why not limit a user to an amount of uploads then let them pay for a product that they cant live without. Support actually ignored me when i gave this suggestion ,I see no point paying for something I don't know works 100% from supplier to client. So I will uninstall this an look for a better option.

January 18, 2021

Hi Shoplanza,

I double checked on this with our support team, that you reached out to first. I think you might have misunderstood how Subliminator works, as it is completely FREE to create and publish product, and you only pay us when you have an order.

There is an upgrade possible, which is a paid service that comes with a free trial, but this is to create personalized products for your customers. Meaning you can add an image/text placeholder in the product which will be dynamic. So your customers can then enter their name or upload their photo on your product page.

So support hasn't ignored you in any way, but I think you misunderstood how our app actually works. Give it a try, create a product (without using the text/image placeholder option) and you'll see that you can just create unlimited products for free.

Also please reconsider this 2-star review, as it in no way reflects our services, and the whole thing is just a misunderstanding.

NPN Lifestyle.

There was a very serious error with a client of mine in the production of a product model, the delivery of products purchased by this client also delayed 25 days.
The order came completely different from the layout made in the software they present.
End of story I lost an excellent customer who bought a lot at my online store.

January 15, 2021

Hey NPN Lifestyle,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. I looked a bit into this, and from what I can tell, 2 hoodies in that order didn't come out as expected. Our support has followed up with you by the time of writing this review, and I believe it has been resolved. You've recreated those 2 products, and the cuffs print looks to be correct now, and the reshipment order for this will be handled and shipped by us asap.

I hope this gives you the impression on how we handle orders. No business is perfect, and mistakes can happen. As long as you know that we will always take care of our merchants if the mistake is on our end.

So I hope you can reconsider the 1-star review, and even if you think it's fair, we still appreciate your feedback and we will keep improving upon our services.

Blaseball Cares

In the past few months, I've fulfilled hundreds of items through Subliminator, due to their unique product offering ( mainly focused on Baseball Jerseys). Our customers love the product, and send rave reviews of the quality. While there is work to be done on the technical side, such as ensuring order confirmations are sent out (we handle a lot of emails on this subject), orders are properly marked completed, and ideally a way to edit an existing design, this app fills a much needed print on demand niche. Currently leaving at 4 stars, with the expectation that they will be 5 stars once they sort out some of the technical issues that make creating products a long process.

January 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. If all goes well, then later in this first quarter of 2021 we'll be able to serve you better with our "Product Hub" that will do exactly as you mentioned that was missing. Editing/duplicating products will then be easier than ever, and we hope you'll like it as well.

Dog Toys and Collars

Had a question in the middle of the night and they got right back to me. Do they ever sleep? Thanks guys!

September 15, 2020

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about this. Did you leave your name and email? The way our chat widget works is that it first automatically asks for your name and email, after which a support agent is assigned to your chat. This is also so that we can follow up with you in case we missed you on the chat.

Our support team has searched on any message from your store name, but could not be found, as we always reply to any support tickets in a timely manner.

Could you retry, or otherwise send an email to support@subliminator.com and we'll help you with your shipping question as fast as we can.

Designs by MyUtopia Shout Out

Great quality and unique products, responsive customer service, active moderators in the group making great communication. I love the fashion line of sublimated products, so soft and comfortable.

Normally products take ~ 3 weeks to arrive on standard shipping, even in Christmas season, and the sliding price scale on express shipping is nice, we all know it doesn't cost double to ship 2 items.

Note: During the COVID Quarantine, Sublimator was very communicative on the shipping, transparent on price increases (and decreases) used DHL eCommerce with upgrade options to express, unlike other china based POD companies, the products were delivered in less than 6 weeks. That may sound bad, but I had other suppliers where it was common to take 2-3 months to deliver (supposedly using the similar bulk shipping to USA then handoff to USPS like DHL eCommerce but with a different company). If the s.... hits the fan this is a company you want as a supplier.

Atikapu

I've used Subliminator for over a year now, I never had any complaints from customers about the product quality. Their express shipping saves me a lot of money, because of the more product your customer order on that one order, the cheaper the express shipping fee. I've used many POD suppliers before, and now I've slowly move everything to these guys.
Keep up the great work Subliminator.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Bling

I am extremely happy with the products and service. The face masks are top notch and production and express shipping are really fast. The customer service is AMAZING and the Facebook group they have is extremely helpful as well.

eurekkastyle

One of the best POD companies out there.
I would resume my experience like :
Transparency, honestly, fair pricing, super high quality, professional mock-ups, good production/shipping times.
Highly recommend.

neckandup

Amazing customer service. Excellent products! My favorite supplier. Highly recommended! 5 stars! You can't go wrong with Subliminator.

Valko Apparel

A really easy user interface, probably one of my favorite ones to design in. The mockups on everything I've designed so far are really great. The products look good and I love all the choices. I can't wait to see what they add to their catalog next!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8