Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Dog Toys and Collars

Had a question in the middle of the night and they got right back to me. Do they ever sleep? Thanks guys!

September 15, 2020

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about this. Did you leave your name and email? The way our chat widget works is that it first automatically asks for your name and email, after which a support agent is assigned to your chat. This is also so that we can follow up with you in case we missed you on the chat.

Our support team has searched on any message from your store name, but could not be found, as we always reply to any support tickets in a timely manner.

Could you retry, or otherwise send an email to support@subliminator.com and we'll help you with your shipping question as fast as we can.

Designs by MyUtopia Shout Out

Great quality and unique products, responsive customer service, active moderators in the group making great communication. I love the fashion line of sublimated products, so soft and comfortable.

Normally products take ~ 3 weeks to arrive on standard shipping, even in Christmas season, and the sliding price scale on express shipping is nice, we all know it doesn't cost double to ship 2 items.

Note: During the COVID Quarantine, Sublimator was very communicative on the shipping, transparent on price increases (and decreases) used DHL eCommerce with upgrade options to express, unlike other china based POD companies, the products were delivered in less than 6 weeks. That may sound bad, but I had other suppliers where it was common to take 2-3 months to deliver (supposedly using the similar bulk shipping to USA then handoff to USPS like DHL eCommerce but with a different company). If the s.... hits the fan this is a company you want as a supplier.

Atikapu

I've used Subliminator for over a year now, I never had any complaints from customers about the product quality. Their express shipping saves me a lot of money, because of the more product your customer order on that one order, the cheaper the express shipping fee. I've used many POD suppliers before, and now I've slowly move everything to these guys.
Keep up the great work Subliminator.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Bling

I am extremely happy with the products and service. The face masks are top notch and production and express shipping are really fast. The customer service is AMAZING and the Facebook group they have is extremely helpful as well.

eurekkastyle

One of the best POD companies out there.
I would resume my experience like :
Transparency, honestly, fair pricing, super high quality, professional mock-ups, good production/shipping times.
Highly recommend.

neckandup

Amazing customer service. Excellent products! My favorite supplier. Highly recommended! 5 stars! You can't go wrong with Subliminator.

Valko Apparel

A really easy user interface, probably one of my favorite ones to design in. The mockups on everything I've designed so far are really great. The products look good and I love all the choices. I can't wait to see what they add to their catalog next!

Original Britain

Really impressed with the quality and shipping times, even during covid-19. At first I was skeptical but these guys have risen to the occasion and provided fantastic customer service and really nice apparel. Looking forward to continued use with Subliminator.

Atomic Ivy

long time user of subliminator and couldnt be happier. even during the pandemic these guys performed amazingly well so I am forever grateful that they work tirelessly to provide great service and an impeccable product. Thanks so much guys.

Murk Gaming

This 1 star rating would be a 0 if possible, I have contacted support about missing product that was tracked to the US, and DHL delivered to a "facility" but no response after waiting days for a response, they leave you no phone number for contacting customer service or anything to make orders correct. if you want a successful business journey where you can rely on your partners don't partner with them. Horrible experience and urgently looking to change who I go through.

July 20, 2020

Hi Garett,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Although I'm not familiar with the support issue in question, I've just checked the pending orders that you have and I can see that you've had 2 orders with us of which 1 was delivered, and of which 1 is still in the USA to be delivered.

If the issue is regarding the order that still needs to be delivered (as tracking shows it's arrived at the DHL partner facility) you have to understand that shipping times can vary per area/destination within the USA due to the pandemic. Your second order was indeed delivered faster than your first, which related to the fact that certain areas are simply slower right now with local delivery. This part is beyond our control, and there is nothing we can do to speed up this process.

Of course, we do offer the ability to upgrade your orders to express shipping which will result in a much faster and more reliable speed. This has proven to be an effective choice of shipping during this COVID-19 pandemic.

In the defence of our support team: We have to get in touch with DHL to find out about a status of a package that's in the USA, and we don't always get a direct response on this. Which then results in a delayed response to you as our customer. From experience with a status that says "arrived at partner facility" on the tracking, it will get delivered in due time. DHL Ecommerce is one of the best shipping partners to have for regular shipping, and even they have hurdles to overcome during these challenging times.

So I hope you can reconsider a 1-star (or 0-star as you mentioned) review on us as company, while the world is currently experiencing major logistical challenges that go beyond our control. As this does in no way reflect the services of our company, the quality of our products, or the shipping speed we have in normal circumstances.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7