Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

abstrakt identity

I was looking for all-over print hoodies and joggers and have stumbled upon Subliminator and never looked anywhere else! The print quality is superb, the colors are vibrant, the textures are very well defined and sharp, no slacking whatsoever! The fabric is thick and the quality of the fashion hoodie and fashion joggers is beyond my expectations, I was blown away with the softness on the inside, just feels amazing to wear the jogger-hoodie combo. The stitching looks very professional and up to a standard. The user interface itself is very user-friendly and easy to use! For all-over print, don't even look anywhere else, you won't regret going with the Subliminator!

DogGoneHiking

Product of very low quality considering their prices (in CAD). They custom every order/pieces with expectations to receive quality. Instead your material is cheap and not well stained. The material is cleary white before you change its colour but by doing that parts of the material looks faded and it is pulled due to bad stitching. You see the white A LOT !! Im very unhappy with your results and your apparel. I will not be using your website moving forward. I ordered dog clothing and matching sweater but not worth the quality and definitely not the price.

April 12, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your samples. From your feedback it seems it is your first time working with sublimation printed products?

With sublimation the base fabric is ALWAYS white. This will be the same with every other vendor you will use. On that white fabric is where the print gets sublimated.

About the fabric being pulled, I'm not entirely sure what you mean. But if you haven't, make sure you reach out to our support team. If it was a quality issue, we can definitely refund or resend it, as that's our policy.

Additionally, depending on the fabric you chose (we have "Athletic" and "Fashion" fabrics), the outcome can be a bit different with colors. If you used mainly solid colors, we always advice to use the "Athletic" fabric over the "Fashion" fabric, because of the fabric characteristics.

I hope you can give us another try, and perhaps the above feedback can be helpful for you. If not, we understand. Either way I'll wish you the best on your business.

Stylized Cosmetology

No complaints! Easy to use, great fulfillment process. Great community of users, and management. The quality is worth the price.

livinstars

Customer service is fast asf, I'm new to the app so I'm having issues such as to the one I encountered where an order still goes through even if im using a bogus gateway and get charged. I contact the customer service and got reply in just a minute , and sure my problem got resolved and will get assured to be refunded back <3

Cersant Creations

My review is regarding customer service. I had quite a complicated issue - it wasn't any fault of Subliminator - that had me going backwards and forwards between Shopify and Subliminator customer services. I began to lose hope of ever getting it fixed until the CEO of Subliminator got involved. He listened to what I had to say and resolved it in 15 minutes, to everyone's satisfaction. To say I was relieved and impressed is an understatement. Fantastic service.

NEMA Style

The quality of their products that I have ordered and sold is fantastic. The catalog is growing and I love their attention to detail compared to other POD services. It's the small things like changing the color of thread to match the background of the products that show me they care. Sure mistakes can (and will) happen, but I never had an issue getting ahold of their team unlike some of the reviews I see here. They are incredibly active and engaged on their Facebook page, and generally easy to talk to. I would recommend their service, but also remind you to research if they are the right fit for your business before going all in.

Hermoney Tees N' Things

Product quality is good overall. I had one item come in super wrinkled with black dirt or ink or something. It came out after hand scrubbing and washing it twice. Material on all products was of excellent quality. Shipping time, lack of tracking updates, and Shopify system integration/updates were unacceptable for me.

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. Have you reached out to our support regarding the item with dirt? If the mistake is on our end, and you provide clear pictures of this, we will always issue a refund or reshipment.

Regarding the shipping time/tracking I'm not sure what you're referring to. Would love to learn more about this if you could inform our support team on support@subliminator.com about this so we can find out what happened there. As normally tracking numbers always show progress and end delivery.

Another Day Ali

5 stars for the quality of the actual product and ease of use of the app. However, trying to get in touch with the Subliminator team for any question or issues either aren't answered altogether or takes a chunk of time to do so. I still will use their service because of the quality of the product, but I hope they improve with their customer support team.

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. I do agree that our previous support software was not the best option. It would request the same info from you on numerous occasions.

We've made the switch to a new one, which has been a much better experience for our merchants. We started using it this last Monday. And it should recognise you as a merchant after your first interaction, as well as being able to see previous conversations you'll have with us. Give it a try, and let us know if that is what you meant that could be improved.

FaceGuise

Love their attention to detail & their will to optimize for the seller and end customer experience !! One big plus is that the owner of Subliminator is very engaged with his community of sellers, that level of connection is worthwhile :)

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. If there's anything we can improve upon don't hesitate to reach out.

Amoureux Boutique

Love using this app. I have two stores and use products from this app in both. The quality is always great and my customers are always happy. Customer service has responded to every inquiry from me within a 24 hr period. I love the products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10