Subliminator , 120 reviews

3.6
February 8, 2021

The Best AOP App on Shopify!! Awesome Customer Service from the owner himself. Activie FB Page with loads of advice and help. Easy to use APP with unlimited design options! Products are very good quality and they add a personal touch to stitching colors!! Who else does that? Shipping time as expected in Covid time and offer Express Shipping! Really happy to have found this App and Company and would recommend them 110%

108Designs
South Africa
Over 2 years using the app
Subliminator replied March 7, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. If there's any feedback you might have for us in the near future, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

January 9, 2020

I love Sibliminator. Easy to use, great products, excellent customer service. Love it! Thank you for that.

Gym and Me
February 25, 2021

Love using this app. I have two stores and use products from this app in both. The quality is always great and my customers are always happy. Customer service has responded to every inquiry from me within a 24 hr period. I love the products.

Amoureux Boutique
Subliminator replied March 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. If there's anything we can improve upon don't hesitate to reach out.

July 30, 2021

Best quality hands down. Subliminator cares about how their products turn up and have an amazing, fast support system

Two Ragrets tattoo apparel
Estonia
July 30, 2021

My company has built nearly our entire brand off print-on-demand, so I'm very well experienced with the most popular (and not so popular) options. When it comes to all-over-print apparel, Subliminator has them all beat HANDS DOWN. I've tried Printful, Kin Custom, MWW On-Demand, LA Sublimination, the list goes on. When it comes to price, product quality, fulfillment time, and product offerings, Subliminator stands out from the pack. Now it's not perfect; they still have a long ways to go when it comes to product creation and their dashboard. The dashboard is painfully slow, and it can be tedious to create multiple products at once. But the owner is VERY communicative in the private Facebook group and always responds to feedback, both positive and negative. Support is quick to respond to issues, although sometimes there can be some back and forth to get a resolution. Despite these pain points, Subliminator still has the best options when it comes to AOP clothing. We use them for all our AOP apparel and have no intentions of changing that anytime soon. Highly recommend this app if you are searching for a POD supplier who is consistent, reliable, and offers a wide range of product options.

PlayTyme
July 16, 2020

Best App for Cut & Sew All Over Print products, they ship with DHL E-commerce so there no delay in shipping times because it's cargo plane. Never had complain from customers about quality and always launch new products. Good communication with the app owner!

Hunter's Corner Collection
January 8, 2020

Great company to work with! Quick turn around time and excellent end products. I can't wait until they expand there product offerings

Purposely Designed
February 5, 2021

Good staff, fast support responses, active facebook group and most importantly the quality is really good and unique products.

Soth Wave
November 8, 2018

Working with Subliminator is a charm! Everything is seamless, quality is amazing and shipping is fast! Customers loves their products! If there was 6 stars I would gave them all!

VonSkull
August 25, 2020

I've used Subliminator for over a year now, I never had any complaints from customers about the product quality. Their express shipping saves me a lot of money, because of the more product your customer order on that one order, the cheaper the express shipping fee. I've used many POD suppliers before, and now I've slowly move everything to these guys.
Keep up the great work Subliminator.

Atikapu