Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Luxramani

Haven't used app yet, I wanted to know if the Athletic Joggers you have come in US sizes, the sizing it provided did not seem like American sizes to the naked eye. Please let me know.

theluxarmani@gmail.com

March 24, 2020

Hi! Our support team will reach out to you by email, but the short answer is: All our products are USA/EU sizing. I hope this helps.

Island Life

I have used several POD companies and in spite of their bumpy first few months, they have come out on top. They have basically reinvented themselves and now have the fastest shipping options and the best quality products. With an owner who is invested in developing the best fabrics to make the highest quality products and one who doesn't disappear when things get delayed because of circumstances out of his control, Subliminator is definitely the POD app you want to partner with. I can't recommend them enough. I've moved all my WC Fulfillment products to Subliminator and am so much happier and have way less stress. This is going to be a great year with all the new products they will be launching. I'm so excited!

Snuglee

This is one of those companies you just cannot be with out. So very easy to add designs, great mock ups. Many thanks from www.snuglee.co.uk

Gym and Me

I love Sibliminator. Easy to use, great products, excellent customer service. Love it! Thank you for that.

Purposely Designed

Great company to work with! Quick turn around time and excellent end products. I can't wait until they expand there product offerings

G Hatch Clothing

I am new to Shopify but am using this app and have experienced moderate success very quickly. Amazingly simple to use if you want to create your own Print On Demand store. Support is good via FB group and shipping is included in the price. I have negative feedback from customers up to now. Keep up the good work!!

Whimsy Goat

The quality of Subliminator products (and value) is simply amazing. I previously tried Printful AOP t-shirts, and the quality was so bad I nearly gave up on my business idea. The quality of Subliminator products is so much better than Printful (I wear the samples I purchased all the time). My only issue with Subliminator is that, because the production/shipping is from China, the products are subject to custom. My sample order was stuck in customs for over a month. This has deterred me from actually launching Subliminator products on my store. If there is some way the customs delay could be fixed, Subliminator would be the best thing ever. On a side note, customer service is pretty good.

Pastel Castles

I used this app during the Christmas period 2018 (which was their first Christmas as a company) and it was a bit of a nightmare, to say the least, but I decided to give them another chance because so many people were telling me how much they had improved and I was not disappointed.

Even during the busiest peak period, they were having cut and sew items being produced and shipped in as little as four days and being delivered before orders made at the same time through my U.S suppliers, all of my items were shipped on time and arrived before the stated deadline.

Product quality is amazing and customer support has been astounding.

I now consider Subliminator to be up there with the more established POD companies and even exceeding them in a lot of areas.

Maazani & Co.

This was my first season with subliminator, I must say I am very impressed.

Yesterday a customer noticed that he didn’t receive two items, I contacted Hicham & today the 2nd one is shipped with Fedex and my customer will receive it tomorrow! That’s fast. Not only do they give free designs, they have good support system. Thank you everyone at subliminator for great products & customer support.

You cannot get this fast service anywhere else where it’s coming from China. I can’t wait for Q1.

Harper York

just wrapping up another Q4 with subliminator and they get better every year. thanks for providing awesome products and amazing free designs. customer service has been really impressive this year too.