Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Hunter's Corner Collection

Best App for Cut & Sew All Over Print products, they ship with DHL E-commerce so there no delay in shipping times because it's cargo plane. Never had complain from customers about quality and always launch new products. Good communication with the app owner!

Hennmister

subliminator is awesome pr]int and demand company. easy to navigate and if you have premade templates to fit the subliminator download in app give your designer or do it your self... this is going to be a succes.. the also have express delivery for a little amount quality in service the answers questiens and the fast reply and friendly.

service 5/5. profit5/5 shipping 5/5.

ESCRITO:ESTÁ

Very disappointed with the shipping service. I have placed about 133 orders since April 27 and only 12 of them have arrived to my clients. It's been over 50 days and I still have more than half of the orders stationed in China. My clients are very upset. Good products, but the shipping service is very bad, even with the situation of the COVID-19.

June 24, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with shipping. I've just reviewed your orders, and you have indeed quite some orders that still need to be delivered. Although a big chunk is showing arrival at the destination country.

In general the average time from order to delivery to the USA at this moment, even with the pandemic, is around 20-25 calendar days, which you can also see back in the orders that were delivered. However, if you look at your orders, you'll see that all the orders that are taking longer than usual are going to Puerto Rico. We really can not control the shipping speed for these remote islands. And even outside of the pandemic, shipping to Puerto Rico can be very slow. So you can only imagine what it's going to be like during this COVID-19 pandemic. We always use the best shipping companies to provide the fastest shipping possible, which in this case is DHL ecommerce. I'm pretty confident that you will get the same delivery speed with any other print-on-demand company that is shipping orders to Puerto Rico. It's not an excuse, but just the reality of selling to Puerto Rico as there are no faster shipping lines available I'm afraid.

We hope you can understand and consider this in your review of us as a company. A 1-star review does not reflect our services and quality of products we provide, and in this case it is really beyond our control to provide a better shipping speed to Puerto Rico, so I hope you can reconsider your rating of us as a company.

Either way thank you for your honest review.

Purdie Photography Designs

Really nice site and some unique products. Customer service people get back to you quickly. Would be top notch if you could have a way to edit your products or at least see your products you have made on your Dashboard. If you want to edit anything, you have to delete and start again. Looking forward to making more items with Subliminator and putting them in my Shopify store.

Eatin ribs, ownin libs

I'm looking at using the app, but I'm wondering how payment works. Does it charge the card I provide directly for the base cost of each order, or does it withdraw the cost from the customers account?

June 11, 2020

Hi :)

So the purpose of Shopify app store reviews is to give your opinion of us after you've used us, had some orders fulfilled, etc. Other potential new clients will look at the reviews given here, and your 3-star review of us based on absolutely nothing will only bring down our average. So removing this review would be greatly appreciated, since it isn't really a review.

Having said that: Your question is not really related to any print-on-demand service. As the principle with Shopify is that you always receive the funds from your customer into your account. The money can never go directly from your customer to a print-on-demand provider. From your side you add a billing method inside the billing settings of Subliminator.

So for example: You sell a hoodie for $60 > You get paid the $60 to your store > Subliminator automatically charges you the basecost + shipping of $34 through the billing method you've set up inside the Subliminator App.

For the next time please just contact our support through support@subliminator.com and we'll be glad to help you further over there.

Freedom Rider

It`s a great app. Easy to use with very cool mockups, and I love the products and quality. Also, they`re currently the only ones that be able to ship orders with express within 10 business days to my customers, and that`s from China. Great job guys, thank you!

Major Clothing Co.

They barely shipped an order after 29 days. They claim production takes 2-7 business days and did not cite COVID as an issue on their site or during our brief email conversation ( which they stopped replying to).

I have not gotten my products but will update IF I get what I paid for a month ago.

Willing to change review if contacted and fixed. But right now I wouldn't recommend this app, especially if you are serious about your business.

May 18, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I've had a quick look up and I can find 1 order from your store which was indeed shipped a bit later than our usual production times. From what I can see is that production time took 13 calendar days, so a little longer than the timing we state, but it was shipped on the 11th of May. So the info of your order not being shipped after 29 days is incorrect, especially considering the order came in at April 27, and today is May 19.

So since this is your first order with us, you might have missed that it has been already fulfilled. You can find the tracking information inside Subliminator > Orders > Click on the order.

The lack of follow up on your email is most likely because we have been switching our customer service software since last week, so that has been a transitioning period. If you could reach out to support again I'm sure they will get back to you in a timely manner.

The only reason I can think of right now as to why production took a few days longer than it should have is that we recently ran out of our "fashion" fabric, and our fabric supplier delayed the restock, which delayed orders in that period that were using that fabric. Which I agree, we should have communicated better, so I'm sorry about that.

Regarding delays in shipping, which is currently a worldwide problem with ALL shipping companies because of COVID-19, we did send out newsletters as well as posted about it in our Facebook group (please join if you haven't yet, as we update it very frequently).

I hope this explains things a bit better, and hopefully it can change your opinion about us as a company. As the 1-star review is definitely not a reflection of how we do business or how we treat our customers.

**UPDATE: It looks like this order was already delivered on May 28, which makes it 30 calendar days from order to delivery during a worldwide pandemic. Which isn't that bad. We hope you like the products and can reconsider your 1-star review :)

rwewear

i used this app to create different products for my online business and after receiving the first item from this app they are some of the BEST PRODUCTS in the industry I would recommend any who want incredible products to use this app.

Spiritelic

Good app. Good quality. Unique products. Keep moving guys, I hope it becomes best POD app one day. Recommend!

Doctoring Humour

Looking forward to getting great feedback from our customers with the help of Sublimator.

Doctoring Humour x Bragg Design Studio