Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

POLI WAY

This is very disappointing i love the app and all the products they have, they have the best mock up generator. but the shipping is so slow i don't think its worth it. i place an order on the 19 of Nov and up to today its December 17 i still haven't received it. i just check the tracking number and it said that i wont get it until the 21st of December hopefully. I was excited for my customers to buy this products from my store but after 7 orders i just stopped putting out ads about the products from here. my customers are not happy and that is something that i don't want as a store owner since i'm trying to grow a business here. I will just wait until my orders are being delivered and i will uninstall this apps. Until this issue is fixed

December 17, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I've had a quick look at your orders, and your first order took indeed much longer to get delivered than usual. On average from order to delivery outside of the peak season expect a turn-around time of 2 weeks. However the speed of delivery during November and December slows down a bit, and varies a lot per location. No excuse, but the harsh reality of everybody ordering for the holidays and shipping companies running at full capacity.

I do see that the other orders are moving much faster than your own order, so these should be delivered soon. The same applies to your order, as it's already with the delivery service.

I do advice to set the right expectations for your customers during Q4 (Whether you're using us or another company). Because things can take a bit longer on the delivery side. And for USA orders you also have the option to upgrade your orders to FedEx shipping, which delivers in 2-3 days max. If you don't know how, please send our support a message on support@subliminator.com

I'll keep an eye out on the progress of these remaining orders, and hopefully you can give us another chance.

kawaiiwaru

Used subliminator for a year now, what i like about this app is their transparency and support (unlike other Liar POD companies) + Their express shipping (1-5 days to usa) is on another level + Love their Fashion fabric (20% cotton) and especially their FREE PRO DESIGNS, will stick with this app for a looooong time

DogsGoneWildCanada

I love this app. The support is amazing. A very friendly Facebook page for all the help you need. I can't recommend them enough. 5 stars!

Native American Honor

have used these guys for ages and absolutely love everything about them. shipping times have really improved this year too so i'm looking forward to a massive 2020! thanks for always being helpful and providing great quality products.

Stock Show Boutique

First and foremost, production partners are a reflection of my business. If I can not count on them to provide a quality product, great support, and fast production, they don't deserve my business.

My second order had a "paperwork" issue in transit. It shipped November 4th. Today is November 24th, and that package is still MIA (a month after the initial order) with no movement in tracking. Customer support is apologetic and nothing more. It should have been a top priority, re-print, and expedited shipping. I can't even get them to offer a partial refund. If my customer support were as bad as theirs, I'd be out of business.

No matter how good the quality of their products are, I do not recommend them. I am glad I found out before I was really in the thick of holiday orders and making apologies/refunds for their poor customer service.

** Updated 12/3 after company response, all details below regarding every order and my personal experience **

My customer still has not received their order from October 26. Tracking shows en route. I was notified right away and I did request another solution which was not granted (a reprint and new shipment for a single item). I was told waiting on the package would've been faster. I believe my customer would have their item in hand by now had that been the response and this review would not even be up here.

I was only given a refund after leaving this review. A partial refund was requested on my behalf twice in email with support and both times ignored. I was also asked to revise my review by the company.

This review is based on 6 total orders, all the details are below:

Order #1 placed 10/18 - delivered 11/2
Order #2 placed 10/26 - refund was granted after two requests and after my negative review on 12/3. I was also told the customer would still get the item which was delivered 12/10.
Order #3 placed 11/8 - delivered 11/27
Order #4 placed 11/17 - delivered 11/26 (I paid expedited shipping)
Order #5 placed 11/19 - shipped 12/2 - still in transit 12/11
Order #6 placed 11/21 - shipped 12/2 - still in transit 12/11

December 3, 2019

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, which was related to only 1 single order. And yes, that single order had an issue which was beyond our control that was related to a clearance issue on the airport of our shipping company.

However, we did notify our customer affected by this the minute we were notified by our shipping partner. And if anybody would have wanted a refund on that specific shipment instead we also did that. With the product still being delivered, just not within our time estimates.

So by now you've received a refund on that order, as we never keep our customers hanging like that. Although your review suggests otherwise.

And when I look at the history of your other orders, both regular orders as well as those that were upgraded to express shipping, these were all received well within our time estimates.

We hope you can forgive this single mistake which unfortunately was beyond our control, and hope we can keep doing business together in the near future.

** Updating 12/3 after client response **
If I'm not mistaken that order has been refunded and you have refunded your customer as well? The update we've received from our shipping company regarding the clearance issue was that it would be delivered within the next 7 days.

And yes a message was sent to you in regards to your review being so out of proportion and so harsh. Because your review is based on a single order. The other orders, which are far more than this single order, have had no issue. Because the reality is that most only take the time to leave a review when something bad happens, never when something good happens.

We wish you all the best with your business. :)

Simplee Direct

This company has amazing support, top notch designs and they are free! For someone like myself who cannot really design that well at all this is amazing. Had a couple issues getting app up and running but, they came to my rescue. Highly recommend

All Sports Locker

This is the POD app to keep an eye on. The owner is very helpful and always helps out with any questions or concerns. Products are high quality, and have really helped us out with our returning customer rate. Very excited to see the product line expand, and glad to be a part of the journey. If you're skepitcal of products coming out of China - I would say, order some samples and see for yourself. If you want high quality cut and sewn products, but just can't manage with the higher costs from inside the USA/UK, this is the place to try out.

1NTIK Boutique

REVIEW(A productive criticism):
I heard about Subliminator on YouTube, the reviews were good, and since I'm implementing All over Print into my store, I wanted to try it.

I currently use Printful, with 10 to 20 orders a day, switching to another provider needs to be well thought.

✅5/5 QUALITY OF PRODUCT: I have nothing to say about the quality, the shirt is PERFECT, looks as good as the pricier Printful all over shirt.

✅ 5/5 CUSTOMER SERVICE: The owner is present and accessible through Facebook what the heck you can't get better service

✅ 5/5 PACKAGING: not a single chinese word! Packaged professionally, arrived in perfect condition, no complaints.

✅ 4/5 PLATFORM: It's user friendly, not as good as Printful, but I can live with it since it's not something that would impact the customer experience.

❌ 1/5 FULFILLMENT: It took the full 7 days mentioned in the website to fulfill, it even took around 24h for the order to be submitted and the transaction to pass.
Compared to Printful that submits the order right away, and fulfills my shirts sometimes even the same day.

❌ 3/5 SHIPPING: I don't have much to say about shipping, I'd like it to be faster, but I understand that's not something you have much control on.

I ordered the shirt(as a customer through my store) on June 19th, I received it on July 9th.
Which means it'd take my customer 20 days to actually get their item.

Conclusion: The company has a lot of potential, it could easily become one of the top providers. The product itself is amazing, but shipping and fulfillment time doesn't justify the price.

Will I use Subliminator? With 7 full days to fulfill? No.
If that gets fixed, and my customers get their orders faster? DEFINITELY!

I hope my review helps both the company and its clients.
I will bump it up to 5 stars as soon as fulfillment improves

December 3, 2019

Thank you for the thorough review.

Giving us a 1/5 for fulfillment is not really fair, since we clearly state our production time to be 4-7 days. Which in this case was 7 days, so that should not have come as a surprise. Although our average sits well around 4-5 days for production.

In the mean time we've also added FedEx shipping as an option to upgrade your orders. On average we're seeing about 9-12 days from order to delivery when this upgrade is used. Give it a try and we'd love to hear what you think of it now.

dddailynews1

Super professional app! Descriptions and mockups are made to increase sales. They also offer professional free designs to help creating new and amazing products. The way they ship products is also made to build trust with customers. I've tried a lot of POD app, but this one really surprise me in the good way. Give it a try, it worth it. See products live at www.dddailynews.com

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

Based on the last review, I'm deleting this app without even looking at it. China needs to wake up and realize that they can't shut down for that long just because of the Chinese New Year and still expect to do business with the rest of the world.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. Based on the last review, we've just left a reply there. To sum it up: We never closed for 6 weeks as the previous review mentioned. We only closed for 2 weeks, and got rid of our backlog of orders in the first week after that. And we are expecting to decrease this closing time even more so for the next year. Give us another chance :)