Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Lumi Prints

Update: After using Subliminator for a few months I'd like to add three stars to my review. It's true their service is unusable for an unacceptable portion of the year but they have been fulfilling my orders and my customers have enjoyed their products. They also offer the best all-over tee mockups in the game. I wish fulfillment was faster but at least they can offer an all-over tee for $20 with shipping included, which is incredible. If the developers are interested in feedback I'd request that you add model mockups to the pullover hoodie like you did for the tees. There's no doubt in my mind that would improve conversions as what they have right now is just average. I apologize for leaving you such a scathing review before, and I'm trying to make it right now.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. As we completely understand that shutting down during Chinese New Year hurts you as a seller as much as it does us, the time that we actually were closed was not for 6 weeks as you say. We closed our factory for exactly 2 weeks, which was from February 1st until February 14th 2019. And we pretty much shipped out our backlog of orders that were placed during that period within the first week. As always if you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us.

Darksie

I use Subliminator for my AOP hoodies, and I trust Hicham and his team with my orders. Margins are good and shipping times are solid for being based in China. The templates are easy to use, and they offer free branding tags on products, which is necessary for brand-building.

LTM Endeavors Gifts

If you want long ship times to customer and a support team that only tells you they will forward issues to production and never hear anything else back, or that a replacement product will be produced and shipped on 12/13/18 and on 01/22/19 you and the customer are still waiting for confirmation, use this app.
Print on Demand is not supposed to have issues like these!!
STAY AWAY! RUN NOW! Save yourself a bunch of headaches and refund fees.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. Although it wasn't all doom and gloom, we did have some backend issues getting reshipments out in time. Since then we've made some major changes in our workflow and backend, where reshipments are handled smoothly and you see them as new orders inside the Subliminator app. Give us a second chance. :)

That Cat Project Online Store

Updated:

So. I've been contacted by their founder and we have a good conversation and manage to settle my issues. I change my rating from 1 star to 5 star because we have the conversation after all. Doing business with the supplier without support is not the way someone will do the business but here at subliminator, I am very appreciated that the founder directly contact me to solve my issues.

HockeyAF

Great products and brilliant support, especially during the busy times. Thanks so much guys, looking forward to a big 2019 with you.

SKWATTO.COM - Custom Leggings Store

Used to apps to create hooded blanket & leggings. Even though their products manufactured in China, it is not like typical China product. The team supervised the manufacturing process with care and honestly, it's on par with USA products. If your customers are based in USA, don't be afraid for their shipping speed. From China to USA, they send the package with other orders in bulk using expedited shipping (DHL) and then, from USA, your package is handled by USPS and will be sent to your customers using USPS Priority Mail.

For a company that started less than a year, they gave you superb customer service. They even have FB group that the founder himself actively helping and engaged with the community in there. If you're looking for this type of experiences and service, Subliminator is the best choice ATM.

The Vault

The prices in their media gallery are accurate, and the all over print option is great, however, the price is a bit steep for beginners. That being said, for an established brand I'm certain this is the perfect app. The mockups are awesome and the customization is outstanding. Did not get a chance to speak with customer service or verify the quality of the products.

ODELLACO

I recently downloaded this app and it doesn't work. Every tab I clicked sent me to a white page that says, "Authentication error occurring." I tried uninstalling and adding the app six times but nothing. I also contacted them through email and Facebook regarding the issue and I never received a response. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

April 23, 2019

To our knowledge you sent an email on December 9th 2018, we replied email on the same day with a suggestion what to do. The next day you replied that it worked. We'd appreciate a higher rating than 1 star for this ;)

Splurga

Subliminator is fantastic. I haven't seen any other POD supplier that has the great mock-ups like they do, as well as being super proactive with giving extras to sell on their sweatshirts, leggings etc.

Amumu

good app for print on demand it provides also free designs wish you can start making money with INSTANTLY ,