Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Eatin ribs, ownin libs

I'm looking at using the app, but I'm wondering how payment works. Does it charge the card I provide directly for the base cost of each order, or does it withdraw the cost from the customers account?

June 11, 2020

Hi :)

So the purpose of Shopify app store reviews is to give your opinion of us after you've used us, had some orders fulfilled, etc. Other potential new clients will look at the reviews given here, and your 3-star review of us based on absolutely nothing will only bring down our average. So removing this review would be greatly appreciated, since it isn't really a review.

Having said that: Your question is not really related to any print-on-demand service. As the principle with Shopify is that you always receive the funds from your customer into your account. The money can never go directly from your customer to a print-on-demand provider. From your side you add a billing method inside the billing settings of Subliminator.

So for example: You sell a hoodie for $60 > You get paid the $60 to your store > Subliminator automatically charges you the basecost + shipping of $34 through the billing method you've set up inside the Subliminator App.

For the next time please just contact our support through support@subliminator.com and we'll be glad to help you further over there.

Freedom Rider

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It`s a great app. Easy to use with very cool mockups, and I love the products and quality. Also, they`re currently the only ones that be able to ship orders with express within 10 business days to my customers, and that`s from China. Great job guys, thank you!

Major Clothing Co.

Time spent using app About 2 years

They barely shipped an order after 29 days. They claim production takes 2-7 business days and did not cite COVID as an issue on their site or during our brief email conversation ( which they stopped replying to).

I have not gotten my products but will update IF I get what I paid for a month ago.

Willing to change review if contacted and fixed. But right now I wouldn't recommend this app, especially if you are serious about your business.

May 18, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I've had a quick look up and I can find 1 order from your store which was indeed shipped a bit later than our usual production times. From what I can see is that production time took 13 calendar days, so a little longer than the timing we state, but it was shipped on the 11th of May. So the info of your order not being shipped after 29 days is incorrect, especially considering the order came in at April 27, and today is May 19.

So since this is your first order with us, you might have missed that it has been already fulfilled. You can find the tracking information inside Subliminator > Orders > Click on the order.

The lack of follow up on your email is most likely because we have been switching our customer service software since last week, so that has been a transitioning period. If you could reach out to support again I'm sure they will get back to you in a timely manner.

The only reason I can think of right now as to why production took a few days longer than it should have is that we recently ran out of our "fashion" fabric, and our fabric supplier delayed the restock, which delayed orders in that period that were using that fabric. Which I agree, we should have communicated better, so I'm sorry about that.

Regarding delays in shipping, which is currently a worldwide problem with ALL shipping companies because of COVID-19, we did send out newsletters as well as posted about it in our Facebook group (please join if you haven't yet, as we update it very frequently).

I hope this explains things a bit better, and hopefully it can change your opinion about us as a company. As the 1-star review is definitely not a reflection of how we do business or how we treat our customers.

**UPDATE: It looks like this order was already delivered on May 28, which makes it 30 calendar days from order to delivery during a worldwide pandemic. Which isn't that bad. We hope you like the products and can reconsider your 1-star review :)

rwewear

i used this app to create different products for my online business and after receiving the first item from this app they are some of the BEST PRODUCTS in the industry I would recommend any who want incredible products to use this app.

Spiritelic

Location Lithuania

Good app. Good quality. Unique products. Keep moving guys, I hope it becomes best POD app one day. Recommend!

Doctoring Humour

Location Australia

Looking forward to getting great feedback from our customers with the help of Sublimator.

Doctoring Humour x Bragg Design Studio

Luxramani

Haven't used app yet, I wanted to know if the Athletic Joggers you have come in US sizes, the sizing it provided did not seem like American sizes to the naked eye. Please let me know.

theluxarmani@gmail.com

March 24, 2020

Hi! Our support team will reach out to you by email, but the short answer is: All our products are USA/EU sizing. I hope this helps.

Island Life

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have used several POD companies and in spite of their bumpy first few months, they have come out on top. They have basically reinvented themselves and now have the fastest shipping options and the best quality products. With an owner who is invested in developing the best fabrics to make the highest quality products and one who doesn't disappear when things get delayed because of circumstances out of his control, Subliminator is definitely the POD app you want to partner with. I can't recommend them enough. I've moved all my WC Fulfillment products to Subliminator and am so much happier and have way less stress. This is going to be a great year with all the new products they will be launching. I'm so excited!

Snuglee

This is one of those companies you just cannot be with out. So very easy to add designs, great mock ups. Many thanks from www.snuglee.co.uk

Gym and Me

Time spent using app About 2 years

I love Sibliminator. Easy to use, great products, excellent customer service. Love it! Thank you for that.