4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable subscription management features, including a customer portal and a product page widget. Its user-friendly interface and sleek design are highly praised. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and expertise. Some merchants reported bugs with the Build A Box feature, but these are being addressed. The app's free plan up to $500 in monthly subscriptions is appreciated by small businesses. It's seen as a valuable tool for enhancing customer shopping experience and fostering customer loyalty.

July 30, 2021

Great app and easy to use. Configurations are advanced and I was able to create all subscriptions I needed.
Safe and fast to install.

GENNY.PI Gioielli
Italy
Appstle Inc. replied July 30, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind words. We will make sure to keep up this great work for our customers.

August 25, 2022

This app is very user friendly, easy to use and setup ! And the customer service is very nice and helpfull.

BADASS BOX
Appstle Inc. replied August 25, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth. :)

August 31, 2021

Seems cool so far. deddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Sips for Life
Appstle Inc. replied August 31, 2021

Edited January 21, 2022

Very well designed app with second-to-none support. We migrated our subscriptions from WooCoomerce. The migration was challenging and cumbersome, but Appstle team did their maximum to assist us every step of the way. The app wasn't exactly a love at first sight, because the navigation inside of admin panel is not super user-friendly. But after a few weeks on the platform and getting our bearings, we're really loving it. Fantastic customization of the user portal. Seamless and well thought-out integration with Shopify. Many thoughtful functions (like "view customer portal") that make providing great customer service easy and effective. The best part might be Appstle's Support. 24/7 with truly caring and knowledgeable folks with deep understanding who will answer any question within minutes. The price is also right, compare to other subscription apps that are just not worth the value. I highly recommend this app.

Happy Campers Gluten Free
Appstle Inc. replied January 21, 2022

May 12, 2023

Amazing customer support team and amazing app! Lots of features and integrations and their team is always ready to help you customize your widget! Is there better? I don't think so!

Ferozia Beauty
Appstle Inc. replied May 12, 2023

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

September 24, 2021

We tried the other popular subscription and recurring payment apps but they lacked the features we needed. Appstle had all the features and was significantly less expensive. The service is top notch. We highly recommend it.

Master Indian Spice
Appstle Inc. replied September 24, 2021

November 29, 2021

Tutorial was informative and helpful. Thank you for spending the time explaining how the App works and customizing it for me.

Taylor N. Hart & Co. LLC
Appstle Inc. replied November 29, 2021

October 3, 2022

This app is great. Installation was straightforward and the customer support team is amazing. They reached out to make sure the widget works correctly and they even offered to customize the look of the widget to match my theme. Highly recommended!

Yaya Maria's
Appstle Inc. replied October 3, 2022

Edited August 9, 2021

I just started using this app.. so far so good. It is a little tough to understand, but their tech support is phenomenal. Muhammad was very, very patient and helpful. I will try to remember to update this review after I use the service.

Ultimate Autographs
Appstle Inc. replied August 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We will make sure to keep up this great work for our customers.

Edited June 21, 2021

Just installed it. Had an issue which was more user error on my part than anything else. Reached out to support and they were responsive and helped my solve my issue. So far I recommend this app. First day - good day!

The Waste Not Shop
Appstle Inc. replied June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will make sure to keep up the great work for our customers.