Reviews (3,423)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive features and customization options, particularly the Build-A-Box feature and efficient subscription management. It's known to enhance sales and customer retention without transaction fees, making it ideal for high volume businesses. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness, technical expertise, and round-the-clock availability. The app integrates smoothly with Shopify themes and is compatible with other apps.

July 15, 2024

Always fast support. Great for understanding problems and leading to fast resolution. The app is working as we expected.

GotoPopupYYC
Appstle Inc. replied July 17, 2024

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

June 18, 2024

Great app, excellent customer service!

Riplees Ranch Pet Food
About 3 years using the app
Appstle Inc. replied June 19, 2024

July 15, 2024

Great app! Customer service is fast and helpful. I highly suggest Appstle.

Gardners Wisconsin Cheese and Sausage
Appstle Inc. replied July 17, 2024

June 19, 2024

We've been using Appstle Subscription for a couple of years, and it has been an absolute game-changer. From the get-go, we found the platform incredibly simple and easy to use. Setting up subscription plans was straightforward, and the intuitive interface made it easy for our team to manage and track subscriptions without any hassle.

What really stands out is the excellent customer support. Anytime we have a question or need assistance, the Appstle team is quick to respond and incredibly helpful. They guide us through every step, ensuring we could fully leverage the platform's features.

Thanks to Appstle Subscription, we've streamlined our subscription management and improved our customer experience. Highly recommended for any business looking to implement a robust and user-friendly subscription solution!

Tampon Tribe
Appstle Inc. replied June 21, 2024

July 12, 2024

This app has a great customer service. I'm deploying the new theme and had issue with widget not displaying but yeah, support rocks! Just one chat away :) Thank you so much!

Organic Collagen Australia
Appstle Inc. replied July 13, 2024

July 18, 2024

Sehr sinnvolle App, sehr guter Support.

fidelis.dog
Germany
Almost 2 years using the app
Appstle Inc. replied July 19, 2024

June 27, 2024

Good app and the support has been excellent.

Black Cat Coffee
Appstle Inc. replied June 28, 2024

June 30, 2024

Customer service has been responsive and helpful when I have needed to reach out. Sometimes I am frustrated that I have to reach out to customer service. For example, we recently changed our theme for our website, and the theme did not automatically pull over all of the necessary elements from our customer portal (we were missing the "manage subscriptions" button). This was not a fix I could do on my own - nor was it something that I realized was a problem until a customer reached out, which doesn't help my company's image. Sometimes it feels like there are too many options and apps in Shopify, and it is difficult to anticipate how one change might impact other elements. I acknowledge that this is difficult to manage on the tech side - especially among multiple entities, and it is still frustrating as a business owner. Mostly, I think it is a helpful app. Aside from this recent frustration the only other wish that I have for the app is a way to export future orders (knowing that people can always pause or skip), but this function would be helpful in forecasting.

Erie Coffee Roasters, LLC
July 12, 2024

great!

Fizzies Sweets
Almost 2 years using the app
Appstle Inc. replied July 13, 2024

June 17, 2024

We have great success with pattern subscriptions using Appstle. Love its no nonsense, reasonable options.

Off the Rails Quilting
Appstle Inc. replied June 18, 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.