Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dahliablanc

The support team is so sweet and truly go above and beyond to meet the client's need. Sooo happy I choose this app to use!

Soothi

So far so good. The support team is super on top of things and got it up and running for me within minutes.

heyholy.com

Location Germany

We've tried working with other subscription apps, but none were meeting our requirements, they gave us a headache in getting them set up, and support had long turn-around-times. I'm so glad we found Appstle - the entire setup has been incredibly easy, and for the few things we wanted to double-check, their team was readily available and incredibly helpful. They have gone out of their way to make things easy for us. Great customer support, and great product!

The Pure Light Company

Blown away! I'm still running a vintage version of my Shopify site and needed to contact support for Apostle App integration. The response was INSTANT! The fix was quick and seamless. Perfect support model - I only have great things to say about Prarthana. I'm excited to get selling!!! Thank you!!

ylc-roasters

Location Australia

Easy to use and easy to set up subscription app. but most importantly, really helpful customer support. Chatbot with a real person who assisted immediately was super helpful and nice.

EcoKidsLand

Location Belgium

I'm still in the process of testing the app but for now I give 5 stars basically because of the excellent customer support I received from someone called Kehanvi

July 1, 2022

ScratchPad for Dogs

Customer service is great - helped me quickly and handled everything I needed. I love the responsiveness of the chat feature.

July 1, 2022

Oats by Garnish

The support team is amazing! I was helped for hours by Kehanvi with adding bundles to our subscription option and making it match all of our themes!

ableacorn

Just starting out with the app, but the customer service and technical expertise of their employees is top notch. I worked with Kehanvi and they were able to help me tweak many settings and thematic customization options as well as adjust the app to match my store's appearance. I could not have asked for an easier or more friendly interaction. Very impressed.

petsi-box

I use this app to get our plans out there and when I needed help testing upgrade features and even customization, their team was right there with me offering different customization options even. Great support! Will definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a subscriptions app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 160 161