Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

by Appstle Solutions

Your go-to app for subscriptions, build-a-box, upselling, ...

All Goods Man

Everything works as promised with excellent customer support. Great app with a great team behind it.

October 21, 2021

Cottons

Switching subscriptions apps is always hard - there's always going to be teething problems. For us, the problems seemed endless, literally. Thankfully, the support team at Appstle were there literally every step of the way to help! Not mention they would reply within 3 minutes - faster than any other company that I have ever worked with. The app is sleek and integrates nicely into our store, and is exactly what we're looking for. With the great design, versatile functionality and lighting fast customer service, you have a clear winner for subscription apps. Can't recommend enough.

Riverside Wildlife Merchandise

Very helpful support staff that went above and beyond in helping customise the app and fix an error. Would recommend this App

Limitless Beauty "N" You

I had trouble connecting my website to this platform. Zulkifal came in and help me within 10 minutes. Great customer service!!!

secondsandsales

Still getting used to using the app and how it works but the help team are great! Super quick at responding and very helpful

Classic Brew Coffee

personally i couldn't figure out how to integrate the 2 apps building a subscription was simple adding on my page was a bit difficult for me. rep was extremely helpful

Alchemi Mushrooms

Great customer service. The service rep was very patient with me and helped me take care of page issues. 5 Stars

Purps

The app has been very customizable, more than what I've seen in other subscription apps on Shopify. The one amazing thing is that the customer support has been nothing but amazing. they've been able to help me in every way possible to make sure my store works well with the plug in.

Lash FX Global Supplies

The app is easy to set up and customer support is amazing when needed. I would definitely recommend using this app.

Trail Rated Coffee

I have just installed this app and still trying to figure it all out. However, I can say that the tech support is top-notch. Kehanvi answered all of my questions and made some design changes for me. I feel confident that if I have any other questions, they will be addressed quickly. Great service and I highly recommend this app.