Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 9, 2023

The best customer support that i received in 3 years, using shopfiy. They are always avaiable and always have a good aswer.

ClubKaffee
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
Appstle Inc. replied January 9, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth:)

January 5, 2023

Loving this app so far! Super responsive team and super helpful. Definitely super helpful for my business.

LewisCopywriting
Time spent using app: 1 day
Appstle Inc. replied January 5, 2023

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

January 5, 2023

downloaded this to have a look about. ended up not using it. I unistalled it and its left files and crap everwhere. poor coding

Rocksolid Audio
Time spent using app: 28 days
Appstle Inc. replied January 5, 2023

Dear Merchant,

We apologize that you had a less than stellar experience with our app. Those files are added to load our subscription widget faster on your store. Whenever there is an uninstallation, Shopify automatically removes our code block from your theme files. Those files are not referenced anywhere else.

Hence, it would be helpful for us to get more insights into the problem you have mentioned. Please let us know if you are available for a call. If the problem was caused by Appstle, we would be more than happy to fix it for you, and consult on any other questions you may have.

January 4, 2023

Incredible support built into this app, they have effectively solved every problem we have encountered, highly recommend!

Juice on the Move
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 29 days
Appstle Inc. replied January 4, 2023

January 2, 2023

Great so far and fab 24/7 support! Very customisable and pricing seems reasonable so far. Certainly recommend.

Feel Complete
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Appstle Inc. replied January 2, 2023

January 2, 2023

Great app! Customer service is amazing! I have reached out to them a few times and they are always super helpful. Today I was working with Yashvi she was fantastic. After answering my questions and working on them on her end she then made some rocommendations to make my widget look better. I appreciate the help and suggestions, I would definitely recommend this app!

Blossom Creek Elderberry Syrup
Time spent using app: 3 months
Appstle Inc. replied January 2, 2023

January 1, 2023

Great app and terrific customer support. They solved all my questions in no time! I would definitely recommend!

Ocean Loops Studio
Time spent using app: 11 months
Appstle Inc. replied January 1, 2023

January 1, 2023

Best service, the customer support is FAST and efficient! ,MUST HAVE APP FOR SURE!! 100% Recommended

Big Ballers Academy
Time spent using app: 27 days
Appstle Inc. replied January 1, 2023

December 30, 2022

The app is highly customizable and affordable! They have the BEST support team! Super fast and very helpful! They even offered to customize our widget without us asking! Super impressed by them. Highly recommended for any merchant selling subscription products.

The Bookshelf
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Appstle Inc. replied December 30, 2022

Edited December 30, 2022

Awesome support, so grateful to be provided with so much help within minutes of subscribing to the app. Definitely recommend - shout out to Yashvi for being awesome!

The Stately Hound