4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of subscription features, customizable dashboard, and unique options like Build A Box and bundling. The customer portal is well-received, though some report issues with the analytics section. The support team is praised for their quick response and problem-solving skills. The app is ideal for businesses running a subscription model, with a free plan for small businesses. It's highly recommended for its seamless user experience, robust features, and excellent customer support.

January 24, 2024

Defo recommend applstle as it's free at the beginning, until you have enough orders! which is very good for a start-up! also the customer service is spot on and quick!!!

Detoorp
11 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied January 25, 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

January 22, 2024

The app is not very intuitive so every thing I want to do takes a little longer them it should, but the customer service is wonderful and they were able to help me with everything I needed so far

Lizush
2 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied January 23, 2024

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

January 28, 2024

Great flexible subscription app. Just as important, their customer service is top notch. Rather than point you to generic tutorials, they will send you customized screen shares for your specific issues.

The Bread Stone Bakery
5 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied January 29, 2024

February 3, 2024

I posed a query in the chat section pertaining to the operations of the application. Engineer Harris responded, and the issue was immediately resolved. In addition to responding to my inquiries, he enhanced the aesthetics of my website. They responded immediately to my inquiries and made additional adjustments remotely that could have been enhanced. It is a subscription application that provides excellent service!

Radico USA
About 1 year using the app
Appstle Inc. replied February 4, 2024

January 12, 2024

This app has been great from the start. We wanted to start a subscription box but it seemed scary and complicated until we found this app. There are lots of settings but don't be scared by that, it just means you have more flexibility to make it work the way you want. Just take your time, use the documentation and, if necessary, do a live chat with the developers. I have had to do that twice and had my answer in minutes. This is the most powerful and cleanest app that I have found for Shopify!

ForgeAndTinker
2 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied January 13, 2024

December 7, 2023

Appstle has been the best subscription management app. It's intuitive and highly customizable. Not only has it been manageable and easy for us on the back end but our customer base has benefited from its intuitive design as well. Appstle has easily helped us make more sales and fulfill more orders with a massive amount of ease.
also, their 24/7 chat team is top-notch. They always answer my questions, help me with every problem and are upfront with me about their limitations - be it the app itself or its integrations.
If you are not using Appstle, you might be missing out on ease, support and a satisfying subscription experience for your customers.

Thrive Brew Kombucha Co.
5 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied December 8, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth :)

December 13, 2023

Great App, does exactly what we need for a very fair price. If there is a problem, which happens very rarely, the support is amazing, super fast and helpful. We can really recommend this app for subscriptions.

Laufcampus
Germany
About 2 years using the app
Appstle Inc. replied December 14, 2023

December 16, 2023

The app has a lot of capabilities and the support team works extremely hard to find solutions for your particular needs. I'm really pleased with the customer service and options within the app.

Primary Beans
About 2 years using the app
Appstle Inc. replied December 17, 2023

January 9, 2024

Bought the App because it provided the functionality we were looking for - great experience setting up the subscriptions customized to our preferences. What has made it better than expected is the team's response time and diligence to help us trouble shoot, or take on the task to correct the settings themselves. Very committed and responsive team - highly recommend!

Shethemighty
7 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied January 10, 2024

January 24, 2024

I had an issue setting up the app and reached out to the support team. Within minutes they responded and were able to diagnose the issue and resolve it. Very impressed with the support. Certainly deserves 5 stars!!

javamojo.shop