Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

bosscultureboutique.com

I just installed the app. I find it very difficult to navigate without a human being to assist. I wanted to add a subscription option to my website. I have not used it yet but I am sure it will do what it was created to do. I did however have a wonderful experience thanks to customer service. If only I could get the same level of assistance every time I am in need.

Chewer's Joy

Time spent using app About 6 hours

The team was very helpful with the setup. They helped me with all the questions, and finally help me to make sure it was working doing the necessary changes themselves.

July 12, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth. :)

SimplySecure

We are excited to be using the Apostle Subscriptions App. Their customer support is terrific. We had a minor support question and they helped out immediately--not only fixing our immediate problem, but also pointing out and turning on some additional features for smoother integration. Appstle went above and beyond--thanks!

July 12, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve

Trosky Baseball

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just installed the app. We will sew how it goes. The tech help was outstanding. Walked me through step by step.

Babbitt Bones

Super easy app and great customer support. The support alone blows every other subscription app out of the water. Can not recommend this enough to other shop owners.

Montana Coffee Traders

Time spent using app About 2 months

The options are huge, but the online support is probably some of the best I've ever seen. They are knowledgeable and able to quickly configure and change things for you. Surprisingly good support.

Sunny Skin

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 11 hours

excellent customer service and very easy to install app. looking forward launching subscriptions :)

vCISO by Aspis

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Technical support via chat was amazing. I was struggling with integration but the team (Mitanshu) integrated the app for me in just a few minutes.

Regency Marketplace

Great experience so far! Wonderful customer service. Very helpful advice during the onboarding experience!

Local Veg Box

Time spent using app About 3 hours

So far I am at an early stage with integrating this app, but my initial assessment is that this subscription app provides exactly what we need and is flexible enough to meet our requirements. Their onboarding support is also 2nd to none - extremely helpful and swift to resolve integration issues (when I say swift, I mean it - less than 10 minutes!) A fantastic service.