4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of subscription features, customizable dashboard, and unique options like Build A Box and bundling. The customer portal is well-received, though some report issues with the analytics section. The support team is praised for their quick response and problem-solving skills. The app is ideal for businesses running a subscription model, with a free plan for small businesses. It's highly recommended for its seamless user experience, robust features, and excellent customer support.

January 6, 2024

I started working with this group in October 2023 and they have been wonderful. I am not very technical and they have had the most patience with me. The names that I remember working with are Muhammad and Brandon. Exceptional! Thank you for everything! Now let's get these subscriptions flowing!

Briggs 'n' Wiggles
6 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied January 7, 2024

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

January 4, 2024

Customer service quickly resolved our issue. The Appstle app has added another valuable income stream to our monthly sales!

RePete Candle & Coffee Bar
9 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied January 5, 2024

January 23, 2024

Kate helped me with everything I needed and even made changes for me. I appreciate the customer service more than other apps. Would recommend.

Hudson Meal Co
About 2 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied January 25, 2024

November 30, 2023

We discovered Appstle by a simple "recharge customer service isn't responding" google search and stumbled on a page explaining why should switch. We booked a demo which was near immediate and we were completely blown away with the level of attention and support they gave us. It was a long process for migration due to our own constraints, nothing at Appstle. So our communication would lapse for weeks at a time, but when we could jump back in they were there within minutes with responses to our questions and concerns. They have been nothing but outstanding every step of the way and made this process so easy for us.

The app itself is organized and very useful for our storefront. Any questions we run into they are just a quick email or chat away. We are happy we made the switch and look forward to exploring more of what Appstle's app has to offer.

évolis® USA
4 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied December 2, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth :)

Edited February 2, 2024

Incredible assistance from Muhammad and the support team. I realized I'd made an error in my original setup that would make future subscription orders difficult to manage for my fulfillment team. The Appstle team was able to direct me to an easy to follow help page which explained the settings I needed to adjust, and then when a bulk correction needed to be made to fix my prior errors they handled it quickly and correctly! By far the best shopify app support i've ever encountered!

Dear Mushka
About 1 month using the app
Appstle Inc. replied December 29, 2023

January 29, 2024

So far so good! We launch shortly, so I haven't seen it in action, but the installation and customization was a breeze. The customer service is absolutely incredible. They claim 24/7/365, which I tested and they delivered. I started the online chat at 11:25p and ended it at 12:16a. Nancy, the merchant success engineer, did a quick review of what I was asking for, tapped into my Shopify account (with my permission) and in a matter of minutes, she had the script input and everything looked amazing and functioned well. I highly recommend!

Pirate Island Coffee
3 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied January 30, 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

January 30, 2024

Amazing customer service. I had an issue and it was resolved through the chat help within a few minutes. Would recommend to any business needing a subscription service.

Loo Drops
3 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied January 31, 2024

January 31, 2024

Having a live support is a blessing, I think Appstle works hard to have agents that you can actually get help from to around the clock.

xBloom Canada
2 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied February 1, 2024

December 29, 2023

When ever I have had any issues be it the apps fault or my own I have always received help very quickly and things have been sorted even faster. Customer service is always great and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a subscription app!

Suteki Stickers
2 months using the app
January 6, 2024

Love this app for managing our subscriptions. Plus, they are always super responsive and helpful any time I need assistance!

Wishes Candle Co