Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

by Appstle Solutions

Your go-to app for subscriptions, build-a-box, upselling, ...

Scruffie

Great app and the customer service was outstanding. They were responsive and went above and beyond to integrate the subscription software with my Shopify theme. 5 out of 5! stars!

October 15, 2021

The Laughing Tree Organics

This app is a game changer for my small business. The customer support is amazing and I receive immediate assistance each time I reach out. My only regret is that I didnt add this app sooner!

October 15, 2021

Triple G Customs Glitter Glitz Glam

Today was the first time that I downloaded the app and the creators are so patient and very helpful. I was able to create my subscription boxes and integrate them on my website. Everything worked flawlessly. I hope my customers like it just as much as I do. Thank you :)

Learnfly

I think it's one of the best subscription apps in the market. After trying other apps like bold and recharge, we decided to choose them and it was one of the best decisions to do so. Support is amazing too. They go extra mile to help you out with anything. Thanks

tropix

App was very easy to set up, and works well. Furthermore, support has been stellar so far - very fast to respond, super polite and helpful.

Atavist Supplements

Great app with all the features you need to get started and then expand your subscription product options on Shopify. Customer service is also superb.

Chain Driven Cycles

We will be using this app to provide our customers with an Interest free way to pay for goods over a 10 month period. A few workaround needed but with some great help from Junaid We are almost there.

Club de Leones Nómadas

Just installed the app on 2 different sites and i am on the free plan so far. Customer support is incredible. Very fast reply and solved my problems in no time and helped me set up everything. I am sure that this app will help me with the donations and subscriptions. Great app.

TrueBlue Pets

This app was incredibly easy to set up. We had some fairly complex subscription requirements and it took very little time to learn how to make the configuration work. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE... We decided to migrate to a new theme and that caused some problems. But the customer support was amazing. In the year 2021 when it feels like everything is broken, the customer support team is the most delightful experience I've had all year. They worked super hard to find and fix some very difficult to reproduce issues. Shout out to Sumeet, who definitely deserves a raise.

Katie Kismet

I've just installed and begun using the app, so I haven't taken any sales through it yet, but the customer service leading up to deciding to install it and now to help me get set up has been fantastic. The support was quick and attentive and even made design suggestions to help the widget best integrate into my shop. I feel comfortable with the app now.