Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 15, 2022

Great support - responsive and good easy to to understand solutions provided. App is simple to use and get setup.

Blue Goose Coffee
Time spent using app: 10 months
Appstle Inc. replied December 15, 2022

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

December 15, 2022

So far so good. It took a while to get everything configured to work with my shop. However, the customer service was very quick to respond to each of my inquiries and worked with me until we were able to find a solution that worked. I have greater peace of mind knowing that if I need something in the future there will be service professionals at the ready to tackle any task.

SaltyTubCo
Time spent using app: 18 days
Appstle Inc. replied December 15, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth:)

December 14, 2022

Honestly, great app, and great service. Simple and to the point. I only needed a free trial option and they gave me a custom offer at a better price. Thanks a lot guys!

M.I. Advisors
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Appstle Inc. replied December 14, 2022

December 9, 2022

Overall very good, never as simple as you'd like it to be to implement, but their support is responsive and helpful.

Blonde Solutions
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 8, 2022

BURGEON BLEU ®
Time spent using app: 3 months
Appstle Inc. replied December 8, 2022

December 6, 2022

This app has been perfect for what we are trying to achieve. Some of the areas we did struggle with the team at appstle were very quick to explain how to fix them and even conducted the fixes themselves to help us with time. Huge thankyou to appstle for all the help
Aussie Farm Box

Aussie Farm Box
Time spent using app: 26 days
Appstle Inc. replied December 6, 2022

December 6, 2022

Kehanvi helped me to configure a subscription management button in my store. Prompt, efficient, and helpful!

Barrel One Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: 7 months
Appstle Inc. replied December 6, 2022

December 4, 2022

Great customer service. Always respond quickly and go above & beyond to help with each question/issue. Have had nothing but a positive experience so far!

Lunar Maven
Time spent using app: 8 months
Appstle Inc. replied December 4, 2022

December 3, 2022

So far so good and the team are really quick with their help! A lady called Yashvi especially was 1st class.

Afrotise
Time spent using app: 19 days
Appstle Inc. replied December 3, 2022

December 3, 2022

Wow, I need quick help and the Momna helped me, She is amazing, thank you so much for your help and guidance.

Ask Grandpa Gourmet Coffees
Time spent using app: 3 months
Appstle Inc. replied December 3, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth :)