4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for its user-friendly and customizable subscription management features, including a customer portal and a Build A Box feature. It's particularly useful for small businesses, offering a cost-effective solution with a free plan for up to $500 in monthly subscriptions. Merchants appreciate its flexibility, functionality, and smooth handling of complex migrations. The 24/7 customer support is highly praised for its responsiveness and willingness to go the extra mile to resolve issues. It's recommended for businesses seeking to implement a seamless subscription service and enhance customer experience.

July 2, 2022

We've tried working with other subscription apps, but none were meeting our requirements, they gave us a headache in getting them set up, and support had long turn-around-times. I'm so glad we found Appstle - the entire setup has been incredibly easy, and for the few things we wanted to double-check, their team was readily available and incredibly helpful. They have gone out of their way to make things easy for us. Great customer support, and great product!

heyholy.com
Germany
11 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied July 2, 2022

August 26, 2021

I used this app to help integrate a subscription. They provided help in under 10-min! I'm grateful for this service.

Shop Live Better
Appstle Inc. replied August 26, 2021

July 24, 2021

Great support :). Thank you very much! I can recommend it. It is easy to understand. Support is always available.

LakeGIN
Germany
Appstle Inc. replied July 24, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve!

March 13, 2022

customer service A+. Always available on chat- very helpful. Many options and once you figure it all out it's pretty straight forward.

2 Chicks with Chocolate
Appstle Inc. replied March 13, 2022

February 6, 2023

Very useful app with an amazing support team! Meghal helped me with the installation on my custom theme in a few minutes (so effective that I thought I was talking to an AI).

SierraEcoFoods
Spain
Appstle Inc. replied February 6, 2023

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

August 24, 2021

Zulkifal was very helpful in the initial setup of the app with my theme. He was speedy and answered all of my questions.

FoodVacBags
Appstle Inc. replied August 24, 2021

February 28, 2022

very good app. i've been recommending to some friends and even when its free, the app is able to perform well and able to help my business tremendously.

Melty Singapore
Singapore
9 months using the app
January 13, 2022

Such an easy experience! Kehanvi was quick & clear with all of my questions. We were finished setting up everything within 20 minutes. We're excited to bring subscriptions to clients!

Midway Jerks
Appstle Inc. replied January 13, 2022

May 31, 2021

Has been great since the start. Helpful and happy to help with any question and adapt where they can for what I require. Thank you

Welcome Home Box
9 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied May 31, 2021

Thank you for your constructive feedback :) We are really glad to hear this!

Edited June 29, 2021

One of the better subscription apps out there. There were some initial teething problems but were resolved by the team in timely manner.

NEITIV
9 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied June 19, 2021

Thanks for it - we are really glad that we were able to help you out.

Feel free to mention anytime if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!