4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of subscription features, customizable dashboard, and unique options like Build A Box and bundling. The customer portal is well-received, though some report issues with the analytics section. The support team is praised for their quick response and problem-solving skills. The app is ideal for businesses running a subscription model, with a free plan for small businesses. It's highly recommended for its seamless user experience, robust features, and excellent customer support.

July 22, 2021

Honestly, one of the best Subscription apps with fantastic support. I had issues with two other apps and wish I used this one before the others. I offer a service based business and customers need to pause, cancel etc their own subscriptions. This app allows that. The main reason for the 5 star review though, is the fantastic customer service.

Ausmaths
About 6 hours using the app
Appstle Inc. replied July 22, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

July 7, 2021

I was looking for a subscription app for my website and came across this one. Upon downloading the app I was offered help by Muhammad that was extraordinary. I was helped out and all my questions were answered perfectly and quickly. The app itself is also amazing and I highly recommend it.

Carb Crunchers
About 6 hours using the app
Appstle Inc. replied July 7, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind words. We will make sure to keep up this great work for our customers.

June 14, 2021

I had a small issue with theme and the support was very easy to apporach. I asked them if they can fix it, but they said it wasn't thier responsibility. So I went Shopify and theme provider for the support, then I was told that it's app developers responsibility to address any compatiability with themes. Then, I had to go back to their support to finally get it fixed. It's really nice app and provides a super easy access to customer support. However, they sent me back and forth to fix such a small problem, which was not ideal.

Blue Earth Organics Australia
6 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied September 23, 2021

Thank you for your constructive feedback. It helps us improve. Please don't hesitate to reach out, if any other help is needed.

Regards,
Ria

June 22, 2021

Great talking with Hussain very informational. Has given me the keys to the car and the ability to create a great subscription service for my brand. The support that they give helps you quickly and in a timely manner to get you through the tough questions you might need to be resolved.

BOTWORLD
About 5 hours using the app
Appstle Inc. replied June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so happy that you feel Appstle Subscriptions is the right fit for your business.

February 26, 2022

Extremely satisfied so far. The chat support for setup is amazing! You cannot go wrong. Excited to get ALL of these subscriptions!!!!

I Luv Curls®
About 5 hours using the app
Appstle Inc. replied February 26, 2022

January 6, 2022

This is BY FAR the most intuitive subscription app I've tried. Not only was it super easy and quick to get set up, but their is a LIVE CHAT option available and the reply time was QUICK! Nothing is more frustrating then having to wait 24 hours+ for customer service to get back on an URGENT issue. I can tell this team at APPstle is truly dedicated to customer satisfaction.

Natalie Mills
Appstle Inc. replied January 6, 2022

July 16, 2021

The supportteam helped me to delet some old code and was very helpfull. I can't say how the app is performing.

Passion Power Health
Germany
Appstle Inc. replied July 16, 2021

October 15, 2021

Wonderful App, I am currently using the Free Trail, not very tech savvy but the customer support was a big help. I recommend this App.

HappyGlamLife LLC
Appstle Inc. replied October 15, 2021

July 8, 2022

I used this app to help me do Subscribe plans. I really like how it does . It would be nice if it did design better.

LoCho - Great tasting lower carb bread
Appstle Inc. replied July 8, 2022

August 27, 2021

The staff was very patient and explained how to use the product to this rookie. Five stars! Great!I like this app!

TeaWait