Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

by Appstle Solutions

Your go-to app for subscriptions, build-a-box, upselling, ...

Brown Bag Coffee Roasters

Great looking app - very poor support and migration. They indicate the ability to migrate from one subscription app to theirs. They are not capable of even doing 1 of the top 2 subscription apps (Recharge) in the Shopify marketplace. Communication is not great (I always have to reach out for updates), often saying they will get right back to us and nothing until I reach out 2 days later. Proof of concept seems great, but without a proper onboarding and support system the app is useless. Perhaps if you don't have a subscription app and are looking at setting one up for the first time... but that wasn't my case. After 3 weeks of trying, I'm out of time to get this to work. I'd advise finding an alternative app if you already have a subscription solution you are looking to migrate from.

July 27, 2021

This is Ria, the co-founder of Appstle. Sorry, we were not able to help you. Our Engineers have helped 100s of merchants migrate from other solutions in the past, but as we mentioned in the email, the data you provided us with, was missing a lot of important fields such as billing interval, shipping interval, etc. Our team tried their best to fill in the missing details, but doing so for over 200 rows seemed very risky for your upcoming orders.

Hope we can work together in the future

Cali Tiger

Terrible support we are still waiting for a simple task to be done going around in circles with the support! Use recharge instead

July 22, 2021

Dear Merchant,

This is Ria, the co-founder of Appstle. I am sorry you had a less than stellar experience with our app. We were not fully clear about your ask, and my co-founder and Tech Lead reached out to you several times, to set up a call with you, to get clarity.

Please let us know a good time to connect. You can reach out to us through email or the chat widget. We are happy to jump on a call anytime.

Regards,