Reviews (176)

Merchants appreciate this dropshipping app for its user-friendly interface, smooth order fulfillment, and wide collection of reasonably priced trending items. They value the dedicated agent support, data analytics tools, and direct connections to factories and suppliers. The app's unique features such as reverse image search for product sourcing and custom packaging options are also praised. Merchants commend the responsive customer service, efficient fulfillment, and seamless Shopify integration.

June 9, 2024

Sup Dropshipping is the best app.

kitchen item hub
June 12, 2024

The team at Sup Dropshipping is incredibly supportive. They guided me through setting up my store and now everything runs smoothly.

Scents Affections
About 2 hours using the app
January 24, 2023

We highly recommend Sub-Dropshipping for anyone looking to start a online business importing products from China. Their service is excellent and they are extremely accountable; also, they inspect products 100% before shipping. Fulfillment time is fast and delivery to both the US and Europe is very good. They have a refund policy that is also top-notch. 5 stars!

For Women USA
Over 2 years using the app
March 14, 2023

Good company to work with, customer support is very good, and they listen. My Support person YJ Chen is very proactive.

LuckyCatStore
Philippines
About 1 year using the app
May 25, 2022

Started using SUP to fulfill my orders few weeks ago and my experience has been positive so far. Good prices, fast shipping time and friendly support. Specially my agent Faria has been really helpful!

NovieJewelry
Finland
12 months using the app
February 11, 2022

I have worked with a lot of suppliers in my e-commerce career and none of them was closely as good as Supdropshipping is! They make everything so easy for me, they make all the work. I am truely, extremly pleased with them and can not find something I would wish to improve. I want to mention particularly an agent of Supdropshipping called Tina - who is the best agent I ever worked with - she is available all the time and helps me out in EVERY situation and even gives me advices to improve since she is really professional and experienced!

JUWELIERPALAST
Austria
7 months using the app
September 16, 2021

I tried sup dropshipping and helped me alot saved my time the picture sourcing function is amazing plus you can source much more from 1688 via link which Is awesome the listing is so easy.

CheapOhut collection
7 months using the app
April 2, 2022

I have been using this app for a month and I have to say I'm very impressed,
I love the process of sourcing and listing items makes it very easy especially with Faria my agent from Sup always there to explain every detail of the product and images at any time.

Vensorini
Israel
6 months using the app
February 7, 2022

I am using this app for couple of days . I am facing Variants import problem in my Store. The product data and pictures listed but the VARIANTS do not appeared at all. I am selecting all the variants before import. Someone help

ShopinBudget
5 months using the app
Sup Dropshipping replied February 10, 2022

Hi, this issue has been resolved

April 5, 2022

Sooo hi its my first ever review on a app so maby its a little caotic, i have to say i havent fullfilled any order yet but i am sure they arent a scam. I really like the website also the pricing mostly is very good and the shipping times seem really good i will uptade you guys when i know more

APYLERA