FAQ Page & Help Center Widgets

FAQ Page, FAQ Accordion, FAQ Widget, Product Specific FAQs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Dovti

App is great, price is cheap, everything works great. The live chat assistance is super helpful and answer all the question I've had for them. Highly recommend

schwartzvonhalen-denmark

Location Netherlands

We've been using this app for several of our stores. Set up is easy, integration is a breeze and it's just a very useful and easy app!

Aovica

Really good to use, The customer service support staff can also help me solve the problem in time, thanks alot

MySweetSmile®

Excellent app with great support. It's helped us create a beautiful help centre that has resulted in less customer service queries.

Solki

Location France

Application très complète. Il ne manque que le module de chat pour en faire un must have. Je recommande.

thenamelymine

I chose this app because I love the appearance. I believe it is a friendly interface for my customers. The customer service is very attentive and helpful as I learn the process of setting up a Shopify store.

Feeding 5K

We have been using this app for a few weeks now and very easy to set up and maintain. Also, support has been amazing and very responsive.

TheOneStore

amazing app for creating good looking and engaging FAQs. Lastly the support team of the app is fantastic and helps you with everything

Ottawa River Canoe Club

Not only is the app super easy to use in every way (creating the FAQs, getting support, embedding into the website, etc) but the support team is incredible and works to get your issues solved as quickly as possible. A truly great option!

Favoritebikes

This is a very simple and easy to operate app, also is very powerful. The after-sales customers respond promptly and always solve our problems well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11