FAQ Page & Help Center Widgets

FAQ Page & Help Center Widgets | Reviews

by Corner

FAQ Page, FAQ Accordion, FAQ Widget, Product Specific FAQs

Smile Natural Products

Such an easy migration from an old FAQ app we had. Great customer service to get everything going. I'm not sure why we weren't using this app before. We love the layout. Our customers are able to get the answers they need. Thank you all!

Richword

They are so nice and always wait online to help me solve the problems! Perfact service and professional skills, thanks so much!

Lace & Tassels

Used this app to set up a simple but professional FAQ page / help centre for my customers and really happy with it so far. It looks great and fits my theme perfectly. Just using the basics for now but looking forward to trying more features soon. Thanks to Jovis in Support for helping me troubleshoot the set up!

ZePooch, plein-air canin

I've tried many FAQ apps and chose this one because of its ease of use and absolutely love the styling. Very easy to setup. Customer service is also great!

Pearl Flare

Beautiful app. Works flawlessly by creating a dedicated FAQs page and a widget that you can customize however you like.
And is super easy to set up. Highly recommend.

Luxie Pearl

Such an easy app to use! Makes it easy to add questions and answers, and they even offer ready templates to use.

Mysteek Naturals

Tried and tested many FAQ apps out here and nothing comes close to this one in terms of features and customization. No app is perfect. It all depends on what we looking for and someone to guide us through this process. Support team is really important! I did not have to go through support documentation and figure this out.
Sarika and Jovis literally set everything up for me. Worth every penny!
Highly recommend this app for every shopify store. Go ahead and install this. You wont be disappointed.!

revival

Very clean app, fast, and amazing design, best you will find. Jovis is also a great support with difficult questions and has a wealth of knowledge, this app is well priced and does much better than others. Do yourself a favour and install this you will not be disappointed. I have tried a few help centre, FAQ apps and have found none that compares.

Coscelia

Super awesome APP, very nice style, customer service is also very attentive, highly recommended! ! !

Sharpzor

I really love this App, support is just awesome! Great design and functionality! The application is complete and professional. I recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8