Reviews (143)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly design, robust editing features, and multilingual support. It's praised for streamlining customer support, reducing repetitive inquiries, and enhancing customer satisfaction. The support team is noted for their prompt and professional service. Merchants value its affordability and the features offered even in the free version. Key features include customizable FAQs, product-specific FAQs, and searchable FAQ pages. The design and layout options add trust and value to stores, and the app is known to boost conversion rates. Merchants also appreciate the ready templates for FAQ pages.

March 20, 2024

Absolutely! Here's a concise statement praising their support:

"The support provided by the CoreNRfq team is exceptional. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and go above and beyond to assist with any queries or issues. It's reassuring to have such reliable support backing up an already impressive app."

hodges-badge-sandbox-uat
8 days using the app
October 4, 2023

App's features are easy to use, and the editing possible for FAQs is really robust. Best part: if I need help with anything, the developers respond very quickly in the chat window. I can count on them, even outside of regular business hours.

I like the powerful tools within the editing window--see HTML, build tables, easily link images or embed video. These features led us to Corner originally and now that I've added some content, I see that we made the right choice.

Schacht Spindle Company
22 days using the app
August 23, 2023

amazing app- I was looking for an easy-to-read aesthetic FAQ page and had downloaded (and deleted) a few other apps before this one. Setting up the FAQ page has been insanely easy and the customer support is top notch. (THANK YOU!!) 10/10 recommend!

Golden Goddess Coffee
7 months using the app
July 8, 2023

good app for FAQ's.they provide free of cost this one with 3 categories and 4 articles each.support team of corner helps in activating faqs also.

Saranya Apparels
India
About 2 months using the app
August 1, 2023

Overall, the Corner FAQ Page and Help Center app is a must-have for any Shopify store. It has streamlined my customer support process, reduced the number of repetitive inquiries, and improved customer satisfaction. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to enhance their store's customer service and support capabilities. Bravo to the developers for creating such a fantastic app!

Ride On E-Bikes
2 days using the app
October 31, 2023

This app is everything I looked for. User-friendly and intuitive! Honestly easy to set up and use, and it improves the customers' overall experience on the website. And shoutout to Sujil who's been really helpful answering my questions LIVE while I was creating the page. Highly recommended for anyone ! Thank you

Kenza - Yogi Now Studio
France
About 2 hours using the app
June 27, 2023

The customer response is prompt and helpful. The staffs fix the issue immediately.
We all like the APP service.

JOWUA Taiwan
Taiwan
About 2 months using the app
September 12, 2023

he was so kind and patient. Thank you for everything.

Unique marketplaces by Vehar®
Germany
About 21 hours using the app
July 31, 2021

I could not recommend this app any higher!
I wanted an app to make my FAQ pages more functional, user-friendly and aesthetic. I originally thought this would be a good choice but it has honestly been the best app I have used to date. Above being an incredibly powerful tool, the support team are beyond amazing. I have had a number of updates needed to make it suit my needs and the team have come through every time. They are quick to respond and super helpful. Thank you again team for your ongoing support!

Venu J Jewellery
Over 2 years using the app
August 5, 2021

Very good app and great utilisation! Highly recommended for the design, functionality and compatibility!

haltoo H2 - your home gym equipment and more