Swap Photo Editor , 220 reviews

4.5
September 9, 2019

I am glad the old adobe editor is apart of this app - its super easy to use - its really all I use to make sure my background is white like my site - its worth the $19.99 life for the ease and finished pic.
Gotta say- the constant pop up to rate this app was super annoying - thats whay I have left one - so I can continue to work without that interruption.

Enlighten Up Studios
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited September 1, 2019

works as intended. go ahead and get the paid version for twenty dollars. i just started using it a day or two ago. easy to use

DabRigCentral
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 12, 2019

Great app but the recent change, moving the filters to the left is not a good addition. Preferred the functionality & Usability of having the option menu directly over images, a very uneccessary change in my opinion.

Vosilla
Time spent using app: 4 months
Engage Apps replied August 16, 2019

Hi, we agree with you! We put the old menu back until we figure out a better version. Thanks for the feedback.

Edited August 12, 2019

Great App -Will definitely recommend to others. Thanks! The app can make a good picture great when swapping out a photo. Great job with adding the photoshop features -Keep up the awesome work and improving customer services. Thanks to your team and services.

Krivia Collections
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 26, 2019

This is a great app to remove watermarks with convenience. Its not on a photo shop level, but it is helpful with the very basics.

i Love Fashion 365
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Engage Apps replied July 27, 2019

Hi, we just released a Photoshop like tool in the app. It has most of the same features... check it out!

June 4, 2019

I really like the features of this app. Although I find it extra that merchants need to pay for a credits. It's really unnecessary and costly especially if one has multiple products.

Sl Trendy Finds
Philippines
Edited June 4, 2019

Happy to see all the positive changes on this app! Can wait for new more features. Highly recommend

CACHOTIHAIR
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 4, 2019

Had to use this app since Shopify stopped its own image editing service (the new one does not compare well with this one.
Swap Photos has its own editing tool as well as the previous Shopify editing tool. Works well and so far happy with it.

El Greco Miniatures Ltd.
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 31, 2019

ok dfdsio jij ia iji ioahj idhj ijha ihji ji hjaih ia hhio fasujhd uia udjh iuih iojsapo hjois hoaish ioasjdopaj oisdj

Innovation Relógios
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 30, 2019

I used this app to help me get all my images uniform. All in all it has been very user friendly and helped me achieve what i need

UBUNTU MALL