Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

Mojodesk

Great app with excellent support. There was a theme conflict we had so I sent a request and received an resolution the same day. And by "resolution" they actually logged in and fixed it themselves. Well done on the app + actual support when you need it.

Dowel Furniture

The app works great and the Webyze team are quick to respond and easy to work with!

Choke Republic

Great app and even better support! Always quick and helpful!

Mill42

Super helpful when I had an issue. Easy to use.

Optica Ltd

Very Satisfied with the implementation of swatches on our site. We would certainly recommend Webyze

Laptopdecal

Works great, took a bit of adjustment to my theme (Simple), but that was because of other apps, not this one. Again, looks awesome on my store! You guys can see for yourselves - thejazzypanda.com

Helene Clarkson Design

I find this app extremely easy to use. Love the variety of colour choices, and that there is no coding required. Excellent customer support.

Zuup Gear

The team is fast, responsive, polite, and professional and solid. Although I had some technical malfunctions (probably due to other apps), webyze team went out of their way to help me resolve it, and I want others to know they are a solid team that makes adding important store features a breeze. Also the app is smooth and cool. Thanks guys!

Shiticoolers

Great app! Very easy to install and the customer support is quick to respond and very helpful if needed. Highly recommend!

Bargainbaitbox

Great customer service! Very fast response time!