Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

Opal R Helm

The Swatches app has provided exactly what I need...a simple and user-friendly way to create and show color swatches for my products. Additionally, their team has been very responsive and helpful to me in customizing the app to suit my additional needs. Thank you!

Tile City

When I first installed it didn't work as I had hoped but support fixed it in less than a day. Now it works great. I wish Shopify had more features like this apart of their core and just raised costs a few bucks a month.

Nomorecurtaincling Com

Easy install and great same-day email support.

Sdlbytheyard 2

Great app! Support was top notch!

Bare Feet Shoes

Great App! Finally our swatches are looking great and working properly. And for a small fee they added swatches to collection pages! Thank you!

Survivalgeardirect

great app and great support. easy to use and set up.

Erindananewyork

Great seamlessly integrated app. Responsive and quick support. I needed a few small things tweaked and they did it for really fast.

Fiodor

Great app and support team! Thanks for the help!!!

Wholesalefashionmart

Great app. Needed a custom option that was denied by another app so I emailed the developer and got a response same day (even before installing). After a small fee, the custom job was done in a few days and works great!

Dellis Furniture

Awesome APP, it can be adjusted to all of your necessities, and the customer support guys are top notch!